Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
edited October 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

You know the drill by now, post any details people could miss on their first or subsequent playthrough(s) (and please use a spoiler tag for the first few days after an episode's release)

Comments

• Creating it early so someone else doesn't beat you to it like they did with Game of Thrones I see.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited April 2016

I asked Blind beforehand for permission (although I was aiming for tomorrow, just wanted to know what specific time I should create it), I wasn't letting that happen again.

Creating it early so someone else doesn't beat you to it like they did with Game of Thrones I see.

• When Dojo's thread doesnt get stolen for the millionth time

enter image description here

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited October 2015

Well, it looks you can make a lever with the crafting bench, and get an achievement or it.

Go on you getting ahead of anyone else.

EDIT: Added the image, but dear God don't search 'nice gif'.

• I know a Mod gave you permission, but I think you should've waited until the first episode was out.

• The game IS out for some people.

Reconn posted: »

I know a Mod gave you permission, but I think you should've waited until the first episode was out.

• Now I feel ignorant.

The game IS out for some people.

• edited October 2015

The shining rainbow thingy is a command block.

Edit 1: if you chose a female Jesse, the episode screens will change to that you have chosen. Pretty neat :)

• There is a character named, Lukas.

Lukas, is voiced by Scott Porter.

You can feed him a COOKIE!

• As most of you probably know, they used a reference from the film; Babe.

"That'll do pig. That'll do."

• Somebody from another thread pointed out the Episode 5 achievement names are a reference to the ending text from the original Minecraft.

• At Endercon, if you go to the Dj it'll give you an option to dance, if you do, Jesse does the Guybrush dance.

• Also, did anyone find the banang?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The scene where you fly past the Ghast is a reference to ET as they both look similar and you hear a slightly different version of the ET music.

• Heyyy! Dojo stole my own original idea!

:->

• If you wait around long enough while choosing between going after Magnus or Ellegarde, Axel will say "Ugh. Goggles" when Olivia questions him on this he says that he was running out of things to say.

• edited October 2015

(both screenies from MKIceandfire's youtube channel

• If you fail the QTE to smash the poultry glass, Jesse's head goes through the glass.

• Speaking of failing QTEs. Is it possible to hit the Wither Storm's tentacle before getting hit into Lukas into the nether portal? I failed it twice (may or may not have rewound)

dojo32161 posted: »

If you fail the QTE to smash the poultry glass, Jesse's head goes through the glass.

• WHO DIDNT FEED HIM A COOKIE I SAID.

then i looked at the choice results

wtf people

wtf

• The choices will even out as more people play.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

WHO DIDNT FEED HIM A COOKIE I SAID. then i looked at the choice results wtf people wtf

• If you go left first when you go looking for Reuben, you can find a carrot which you give to Reuben when you find him.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015
    There was Banang? Huh. Guessing it was at EnderCon?
    Poogers555 posted: »

Also, did anyone find the banang?

• that sounds kind of graphic for a 10+ game.

If you fail the QTE to smash the poultry glass, Jesse's head goes through the glass.

• Oh, I guess not, I was just wondering if anyone did because I figured it had to be ;-;

There was Banang? Huh. Guessing it was at EnderCon?

• I believe that line was actually a Futurama reference first, not a Tales from the Borderlands reference. It seems they just used the same reference twice.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Wow.

• oh yeah I know "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"

I believe that line was actually a Futurama reference first, not a Tales from the Borderlands reference. It seems they just used the same reference twice.

• Part of me was hoping for that the moment I saw Reuben. I'm now waiting for a reference from TWAU between Jesse and Reuben.

As most of you probably know, they used a reference from the film; Babe. "That'll do pig. That'll do."

• Pretty sneaky Mojang logo:

• Yeah. But that's possible in Minecraft vanilla by putting a notch apple into a banner so I guess it's sneaky but not at the same time

Pretty sneaky Mojang logo:

• I'll admit, you guys had me in the Borderlands, Walking Dead, and Wolf details thread. But there's almost nothing I don't know about Cave Gam- Er. Excroose me. Minecraft. (it's name was going to be Cave Game don't call me nerd or I'll be deeply offended)

• If you give the butcher your Stone Sword to save Reuben, Petra will give you the gold one she discovers in the chest.

• It happened on CaptainSparklez's playthrough!

He is very famous in the Minecraft's fandom if someone doesn't know.

• I gave him my cookie, I felt he needed it, plus I hate cookies so he could have it.

• Probably should have given my stone sword then....

If you give the butcher your Stone Sword to save Reuben, Petra will give you the gold one she discovers in the chest.

• You can try to create a lever instead of sword. Then you will get an achievement in steam version.

• What is the use of the lever?

vanyasem posted: »

You can try to create a lever instead of sword. Then you will get an achievement in steam version.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.