Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• edited March 2016

I think he just presumes that Gared did it since Gared can try to lie by saying he wasn't there. I think he says he was further down the Wall or something like that.

So, how does Frostfinger find out that Gared killed Britt? The only one who knew about it was Finn, who gets his say the next day.

• Whats Frostfinger got against Gared anyway? Or he just hates his recruits?

Kateis posted: »

I think he just presumes that Gared did it since Gared can try to lie by saying he wasn't there. I think he says he was further down the Wall or something like that.

• Your knowledge about gared's storyline keeps impressing me.

Kateis posted: »

• I think Frostfinger didn't like Gared from the start because he had killed a man or two men and maybe he didn't trust Gared that much, he could have possibly been waiting for him to slip up or expecting him to slip up. Although Frostfinger does give me the vibe that he just hates everyone when he says that he needs honest, loyal men but then later says 'there isn't a man at the Wall wouldn't sell his own mother for the right price'.

Whats Frostfinger got against Gared anyway? Or he just hates his recruits?

• I breathe Gared's storyline. Give me the chance and I'll talk about his story all day.

Your knowledge about gared's storyline keeps impressing me.

• Nothing. It was actually stated that Frostfinger thinks Gared has potential. Even after the fight with Finn he says "I expected better Tuttle". Frostfinger kinda lost hope in Gared after that scene and figured he shouldn't be a ranger. But even then he wasn't overly harsh on Gared until Britt died.

Whats Frostfinger got against Gared anyway? Or he just hates his recruits?

• Does anyone know what Asher says if you call off the plan and say "Ludd is scared" to Elissa?

• He'll say "Because Ludd is scared of me. I can use that against him"

Does anyone know what Asher says if you call off the plan and say "Ludd is scared" to Elissa?

• edited March 2016

Thank you, sir. Do you possibly know of a youtube playthrough that chooses this option?

AgentZ46 posted: »

He'll say "Because Ludd is scared of me. I can use that against him"

• No.

Thank you, sir. Do you possibly know of a youtube playthrough that chooses this option?

• What?! I need to see this!

Nothox posted: »

Probably as canon as the Maester being intended to have been the traitor. There were files named "Ortengryn_reveal" in ep5,

• Lol "Griff" in the title..

I know someone that did: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwiSvrDFrq_LAhUKNj

• You da man, man. I learned a lot more about Ludd from that

I know someone that did: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwiSvrDFrq_LAhUKNj

• In episode 2, Frostfinger says that Gared wants to go north and die on some wildling spear. Finn then gives Gared a mocking smile, which is ironic because Finn dies on a wildling spear if you take him along with you.

• The final battle is pretty impressive, when you think about it.

It can be Rodrik fighting Ludd, before being saved by Royland.

Or Asher fighting Gryff, before being saved by Duncan... and anything in-between.

• Let's not forget that Beskha was a slave so she automatically feels sympathy for Ryon because he is taken as a hostage. I for one actually enjoy her scenes with Ryon - rescuing him at the dinner and fleeing on horseback. In that last scene with them two it becomes clear that Ryon is going to be a fighter. His face mirrors the one Rodrik made in ep 2 during the funeral in the last scene.

JonDee013 posted: »

I find it weird that, in EP6, Beskha is all like: sure, Asher, I'll just sneak off with this kid I just met, while you go off to battle to p

• In the same ep where Finn dies, he makes a comment saying "I might as well get warm before I die" when as Gared you encourage him to go get warm near the fire.

There is a lot of foreshadowing for Asher's death in Episode 5. "Try not to get yourself killed." -- Malcolm to Asher at the start of the

• The feast was for Tommen's (Joffery's much younger brother) coronation. Margaery NEVER had actual feelings for Joffery and she moved on to become Queen by wedding Tommen. I could imagine that having a handmaiden from the North who supports House Stark is bad enough when you're trying to become Queen by marrying into a House that killed the Stark's previous Lord, not to mention that that same handmaiden is going around making you look bad wherever she goes. So yeah, I could see why Margaery is "bitching" about it.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I feel like this is a major plot hole. At the end of episode 4, Rodrik returns from the Whit

• Depending on your choices as Rodrik, Ramsay can either be very impressed or utterly disappointed.

In the special stats video he can remark on how he's "not surprised he died soon after" or alternatively, that Ramsay is actually sad you're gone!

The choices that seem to impress him are standing up to Gryff, poking out his eye, trying to stab ramsay and executing the traitor.

It was kind of scary that in my second play through Ramsay genuinely liked Rodrik (made me feel like a terrible person TBH).

• I noticed this that even though I did everything Ramsay didn't like (didn't stand up to Gryff, didn't poke out his eye, didn't try to stab Ramsay), because I still killed the traitor, Ramsay says how he was beginning to like me.

Blockb0ys posted: »

Depending on your choices as Rodrik, Ramsay can either be very impressed or utterly disappointed. In the special stats video he can remar

• In my first playtrough I saved Rodrik and at the end Ramsay was literally proud of Rodrik.. I felt like a goddamn monster.. xD

Depending on your choices as Rodrik, Ramsay can either be very impressed or utterly disappointed. In the special stats video he can remar

• It's really scary finding out Ramsay Bolton approves of you, isn't it? XD

In my first playtrough I saved Rodrik and at the end Ramsay was literally proud of Rodrik.. I felt like a goddamn monster.. xD

• Yeah.. The weird thing about that is that I felt good about it.. xD

It's really scary finding out Ramsay Bolton approves of you, isn't it? XD

• Will it be worth it in the long run when you're left with so many determinants?

Knowing Telltale...

The final battle is pretty impressive, when you think about it. It can be Rodrik fighting Ludd, before being saved by Royland. Or Asher fighting Gryff, before being saved by Duncan... and anything in-between.

• Well, they did a good job with determinants in Season 1, I don't see why it can't continue.

darkfoxTM posted: »

Will it be worth it in the long run when you're left with so many determinants? Knowing Telltale...

• There wasn't that much determinants, but now the number is pretty high, this means double the writing/voice work that needs to be done.

Well, they did a good job with determinants in Season 1, I don't see why it can't continue.

• edited March 2016

There was a few.

• Asher
    • Rodrik
    • Mira
    • Duncan
    • Royland
    • Bloodsong
    • Tom
    • Finn
    • Bowen
    • Erik
    darkfoxTM posted: »

There wasn't that much determinants, but now the number is pretty high, this means double the writing/voice work that needs to be done.

• I know - you're shocked... but at the same time kind of chuffed

Yeah.. The weird thing about that is that I felt good about it.. xD

• You forgot Tom and Mira.

There was a few. * Asher * Rodrik * Mira * Duncan * Royland * Bloodsong * Tom * Finn * Bowen * Erik

• Bloodsong, Bowen and Erik were pretty minor characters though, and besides Finn the others were either this or that not alive or dead.

There was a few. * Asher * Rodrik * Mira * Duncan * Royland * Bloodsong * Tom * Finn * Bowen * Erik

• How did I remember Bowen and Erik but forget Tom and Mira? lel

You forgot Tom and Mira.

• They're secret twins switched at birth in a time machine!

eRock92 posted: »

C'mon. I know I'm not the only one who thought this.

• Episode one: Ethan dies, Gregor dies
    • Episode two: no main charaecter dies
    • Episode three: Britt dies (i know he's not a main character, but im including him)
    • Episode four: Rodrik, Ellissa, Duncan/Royland, Ludd, gywn, and arthur die (non- canon death)
    • Episode five: Rodrick/Asher dies, Arthur dies, The beast dies, Finn dies, Duncan/Royland die (depending on choices)
    • Episode six: Rodrick/ asher die (depending on previous choices), Measter Ortengryn dies (off screen), Ellissa dies, Ludd/Gryff dies, Harys dies, randon forrester solider #167 dies, Amaya dies, Cotter dies, White walker finn dies (depending on choices)

See how telltale introduces us to such lovable characters, and then kills them all for a laugh
    (Gryff, ludd, harys, britt are all not so lovable charaecters)

• When I see you spell Rodrik's name as Rodrick I just can't take you seriously..

• Because getting praise from Ramsay is like Satan petting your head and saying "Good job, couldn't have done it 'better' myself!"

• Rodrik/Asher didn't die in Episode 6

• They do if you make certain decisions, asher dies at the end if you don't call off the attack and Rodrik dies if you kill the traitor

Rodrik/Asher didn't die in Episode 6

• Sorry about any speeling error, but please don't be a grammer nazi

When I see you spell Rodrik's name as Rodrick I just can't take you seriously..

• I spelled spelling wrong on purpose by the way

Sorry about any speeling error, but please don't be a grammer nazi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.