TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

The Telltale interview is going to be live at 12 PM Pacific Time, which is a little under two hours away as of the time of this post. Ozzy has links above in the main post where you can see what time 12 PM Pacific Time will be in your timezone.

Is this gamespot thing live?

• Jess McDonell of GameSpot (who will presumably be having the interview with Telltale) tweeted this:

Throw me your questions for Skylanders: Imaginators, Lego Dimensions, and Telltale's Batman and Walking Dead Season 3!

• Garcia? My last name is Garcia and I can assure you its nothing special. It's something very common where I live.

Crips posted: »

I just love the way it's pronounced.

• Rachel Garcia - such a cutie ^.^

Garcia? My last name is Garcia and I can assure you its nothing special. It's something very common where I live.

• Sorry ;-;

TuttaRw posted: »

And right after @Tewudin was doing such a good job at not spoiling things :Ъ

• Thanks!

Already did.

Jess McDonell of GameSpot (who will presumably be having the interview with Telltale) tweeted this: Throw me your questions for Skylanders: Imaginators, Lego Dimensions, and Telltale's Batman and Walking Dead Season 3!

• edited June 2016

bro dont say it. i got enough randoms from here trying to add me on social media and shit

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Rachel Garcia - such a cutie ^.^

• Okay. I don't. It's was compliment.

bro dont say it. i got enough randoms from here trying to add me on social media and shit

• take it out lmao

Okay. I don't. It's was compliment.

• Well, for a common Pole like me, it is a pretty name :D

Garcia? My last name is Garcia and I can assure you its nothing special. It's something very common where I live.

• Imagine how cool Lee would look like in this new engine! :D

Also - Clem have clock like Lee? Or It's bracelet?

• We're friends, right?

We... we can to be a friends.

...R-right?

• edited June 2016

The Walking Dead on russian.

enter image description here

• Это выглядит красиво ;D

• Hope so.

Her eyes look rather shiny compared to previous seasons but what people fail to realize is that if she is looking directly at a fire, her eyes would reflect the light from that fire. That's what I think is happening.

• Imagine flashbacks happpening in this new engine.

Imagine how cool Lee would look like in this new engine!

• edited June 2016

(Speaking Russian)

EDIT: My text turned invisible?!

• Assassin's Creed - A Telltale Games Series

Honestly I'd prefer Molly over Lily. She just seems more interesting.

• Вы Арво? Ты говоришь, как один.

Having fun, Tobi? :P

(Speaking Russian) EDIT: My text turned invisible?!

• Gamespot's Interview with Telltale should start streaming in around 20 minutes.

• Russians do a great job at translating telltale games :)

• enter image description here

This is the Polish translation. Why not post it here. ^^

• Это тоже очень красиво с:

This is the Polish translation. Why not post it here. ^^

• спасибо <3

TuttaRw posted: »

Это тоже очень красиво с:

• I'm heavily resisting the urge to Cyka Blyat right now.

• edited June 2016

The live's on, but they're gonna talk with Telltale after the first interview.

• 2 minutes till the stream starts.

• I really need to rewatch the trailer, huh? Aside from that, I don't know what he means by subtle hints. I wonder what the tattoo signifies in the first place, though...?

Wouldn't call it very subtle considering Javier comments on the zombie's tattoo.

• Telltale was supposed to be on 9 minutes ago, what's taking so long?

• They're on now.

12494 posted: »

Telltale was supposed to be on 9 minutes ago, what's taking so long?

• They were delayed a little bit, they're on now.

• I KNOW

• Job says the season length will be similar to Seasons 1 and 2, so it seems it will be only 5 episodes. He didn't go into actual episode lengths though.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Well, we got confirmation that Javier is most definitely Cuban, if we needed any more proof

• They said that Javier is from a Cuban family, which we all figured out already.

They also said what they said earlier; that it's both newcomer friendly and old veteran friendly. I guess they kinda hinted the Season 2 endings are important?

• Thanks a lot Lego game for taking off almost 10 minutes from the interview

• -insert Castro joke here-

Deltino posted: »

Well, we got confirmation that Javier is most definitely Cuban, if we needed any more proof

• -insert a cigarette joke here-

-insert Castro joke here-

• I think it's safe to say that Clem definitely looses her finger for at least some of the endings of Season 2, and may loose it for other s2 endings depending on choices.
    Which, well, we kinda knew already.

They said that Javier is from a Cuban family, which we all figured out already. They also said what they said earlier; that it's both newcomer friendly and old veteran friendly. I guess they kinda hinted the Season 2 endings are important?

• Can I just say that woman was a terrible host. She kept talking about the lego game which took up a lot of time. She acted all awkward and kept pausing. Not to mentious her voice was almost unbearable. She made it sound like she was a big an of twd and Job, even though she asked all the same questions that were asked in the previous interviews with job. Awful.

Thanks a lot Lego game for taking off almost 10 minutes from the interview

This discussion has been closed.