TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• I like how we got to know the last name of so many characters including Javier but still don't know Clementine's last name, not that I care though.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well we have the characters last name too which is neat, not too many characters get a last name.

• I know, right?

JavierIsBae

They should give Javier a chance. He might surprise us!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Telltale probably has a last name for Clementine, and they've just kept it from us for all this time

• Yeah. That's actually what actual book writers do.

Deltino posted: »

Telltale probably has a last name for Clementine, and they've just kept it from us for all this time

• edited June 2016

That's stupid. Get help.

Anthorn posted: »

And should die.

• Wat?

Well, they kinda did that in S2 where Clem barely reflects on what happens. I'm not talking about you choosing dialogue to make her talk about certain things. I mean having her say or reveal certain things canon that reflects on past actions.

• First we got people wanting Clem to die now AJ? man this is insane.

Anthorn posted: »

And should die.

• There are some crazies on this board. And they tend to be the loudest.

First we got people wanting Clem to die now AJ? man this is insane.

• We'll see.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I know, right? JavierIsBae

• Idk br0

Romaoplays posted: »

Then he would have structured that phrase differently, as in "Clementine... She is going to meet Javier, which is a character that..."

• I don't even want to know honestly.

• It's Clementine Johnson I'm sure.

She's going by the name of CJ on the hood though.

• Garcia. Ah, such a pretty surname.

If someone still don't know. Danny Ramirez - VA of Javier Gracia.

• Interesting to hear It from guy from Poland ;>

Crips posted: »

Garcia. Ah, such a pretty surname.

• I just love the way it's pronounced. <3

Interesting to hear It from guy from Poland ;>

• edited June 2016

Garcia... Garcia... Gracias, darling :D

Even his name tell everyone that Javier-Is-a-Good-Boy (reference on the Tobi) <3

I just love the way it's pronounced.

• Something will start in 2 hours and 5 mins!

BE. READY.

• What? June 17? Lol

Something will start in 2 hours and 5 mins! BE. READY.

• And right after @Tewudin was doing such a good job at not spoiling things :Ъ

By the time Season 3 takes place, it is 100% impossible for Glenn to come back. Even in Season 2 it was already impossible.

• Is this gamespot thing live?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It should be on their Twitch channel.

Is this gamespot thing live?

• Like, I know he said literally three sentences in that teaser, but he is goood.

If someone still don't know. Danny Ramirez - VA of Javier Gracia.

• Alright, thanks!

OzzyUK posted: »

It should be on their Twitch channel.

• Telltale is going back to monthly episodes like they did before Walking Dead Season 1. The days of dreading "soon" references is over!

Damn, just remembered how bad it sucked waiting in between episodes. We're gonna be stalking ttg for updates and news like... And

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

The Telltale interview is going to be live at 12 PM Pacific Time, which is a little under two hours away as of the time of this post. Ozzy has links above in the main post where you can see what time 12 PM Pacific Time will be in your timezone.

Is this gamespot thing live?

• Jess McDonell of GameSpot (who will presumably be having the interview with Telltale) tweeted this:

Throw me your questions for Skylanders: Imaginators, Lego Dimensions, and Telltale's Batman and Walking Dead Season 3!

• Garcia? My last name is Garcia and I can assure you its nothing special. It's something very common where I live.

I just love the way it's pronounced.

• Rachel Garcia - such a cutie ^.^

Garcia? My last name is Garcia and I can assure you its nothing special. It's something very common where I live.

• Sorry ;-;

TuttaRw posted: »

And right after @Tewudin was doing such a good job at not spoiling things :Ъ

• Thanks!

Already did.

Jess McDonell of GameSpot (who will presumably be having the interview with Telltale) tweeted this: Throw me your questions for Skylanders: Imaginators, Lego Dimensions, and Telltale's Batman and Walking Dead Season 3!

• edited June 2016

bro dont say it. i got enough randoms from here trying to add me on social media and shit

Rachel Garcia - such a cutie ^.^

• Okay. I don't. It's was compliment.

bro dont say it. i got enough randoms from here trying to add me on social media and shit

• take it out lmao

Okay. I don't. It's was compliment.

• Well, for a common Pole like me, it is a pretty name :D

Garcia? My last name is Garcia and I can assure you its nothing special. It's something very common where I live.

• Imagine how cool Lee would look like in this new engine! :D

Also - Clem have clock like Lee? Or It's bracelet?

• We're friends, right?

We... we can to be a friends.

...R-right?

• edited June 2016

The Walking Dead on russian.

enter image description here

• Это выглядит красиво ;D

• Hope so.

Her eyes look rather shiny compared to previous seasons but what people fail to realize is that if she is looking directly at a fire, her eyes would reflect the light from that fire. That's what I think is happening.

• Imagine flashbacks happpening in this new engine.

Imagine how cool Lee would look like in this new engine!

This discussion has been closed.