Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• v

no cry, only laugh now

Oh boy... it hit the 70's.

• You don't have to be an idiot to get high, dude. He likely turned to drug abuse after the apocalypse to cope with the loss of his lover.

Melton23 posted: »

How is he even a doctor if he is always drunk and high? I wonder if episode 4 will reveal what is going on with him

• I cant believe conrad is still alive if u give him the gun, DAMN i regret killing him now coz clem is same with javier even if u agree with the plan in the end of EP2 & she gets more screen time too. this is the first time a determinant character survived an episode right? Telltale r u high? i mean thats like ur first rule LOL. anyway i dont know what conrad does after surviving from zombies, can anybody tell me how he involves after that?

• Cause its a more accurate review than most other reviewers.

Why do people care so much about steam reviews?

• He's present when you beat Badger with the option to let him do the honors and then tags along with Tripp at the hospital.

KatyPerry posted: »

I cant believe conrad is still alive if u give him the gun, DAMN i regret killing him now coz clem is same with javier even if u agree with

• Or if you don't give him the gun he dies trying to get under the garage door.

DabigRG posted: »

He's present when you beat Badger with the option to let him do the honors and then tags along with Tripp at the hospital.

• Seems to be pretty good, not every game can turn out to be a "masterpiece".

Oh boy... it hit the 70's.

• edited March 2017

Didn't expect them to be nearly done with EP4. Apparently it's supposed to released in April (hopefully)

• It's pretty much what happened with Season 2.

Chibikid posted: »

Didn't expect them to be nearly done with EP4. Apparently it's supposed to released in April (hopefully)

• Can we trust David? I know he was nice in episode 3 but Clementine still said that I should watch out for him and I trust Clementine more than I trust David.

• New Info: on the ama, they said Episode 4 has a high possibility of dropping in April, and Episode 5 will be coming out in May.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/62mend/were_the_walking_dead_dev_team_at_telltale_games/dfnp2ob/

• edited March 2017

So what did Telltale change in the last 3 episodes of ANF? Did they tell us what was originally going to happen in Episode 3 yet?

• edited March 2017

You almost can predict what will happen in next episode by trophy names for instance one trophy says across the water and I guess you gonna be near lake or river I dunno

• edited March 2017

Nice

Nice

• And we were delusional enough to think our opinions and suggestions will be taken seriously, when clearly TT finished the story and all mechanics long ago.

• So... apparently, this isn't Clementine's father.

enter image description here

I am more interested in knowing who her father is than all of the Garcia family if I'm quit honest.

• edited March 2017

He was her father.
    Perhaps a stepfather, but still her father since she knew him as a father.

So... apparently, this isn't Clementine's father. I am more interested in knowing who her father is than all of the Garcia family if I'm quit honest.

• Likely talking about a photo they took together that will be shown as a determinate option.

Nice

• "And fuck the New Frontier!".

You forgot the line that gives David the reason to talkback, so of course that sounds fucking strange.

AronDracula posted: »

Would you ever expect someone to create this dialogue? YOU: Fuck you ME: You already did

• I'm sorry what? I didn't say anything about anything you said. If you were a doctor and you were high while operating on somebody, you'd kill them.

You don't have to be an idiot to get high, dude. He likely turned to drug abuse after the apocalypse to cope with the loss of his lover.

• Yea I know, I mean in the flashback. Doesn't look like he has any of that during that time.

fallandir posted: »

He's got constant access to painkillers or herbs and probably alcohol for treating wounds as well.

• How is he even a doctor if he is always drunk and high?

I'm sorry what? I didn't say anything about anything you said. If you were a doctor and you were high while operating on somebody, you'd kill them.

• If it does come out in April it's confirmed for April 25th.

• I think you're right. It's too early for it to be rated and checked before 11th, 18th is GotG...25th looks most likely

If it does come out in April it's confirmed for April 25th.

• Perhaps her father is Asian. This is why she is Black Asian today. Vince is her dad? Or Glenn? Lol

So... apparently, this isn't Clementine's father. I am more interested in knowing who her father is than all of the Garcia family if I'm quit honest.

• And typically they release walking dead episodes the second to last or last Tuesday of the month. Not to mention they'll be focused on GOTG until the 18th.

I think you're right. It's too early for it to be rated and checked before 11th, 18th is GotG...25th looks most likely

• It looked like some sort of medical tent (?) and it had open first aid kit on sight, so perhaps he just took something out of there. That would explain why those valuable medical supplies were just left unattended.

Yea I know, I mean in the flashback. Doesn't look like he has any of that during that time.

• most of steam reviews are essentially "comments" , they don't analyze the product in that way.

Cause its a more accurate review than most other reviewers.

• Nobody cares anymore.

No passion.

No creativity.

It's a complete failure on all accounts.

Out of steam this entire franchise is.

• Well okay! Feel better saying that or something?

J-Master posted: »

Nobody cares anymore. No passion. No creativity. It's a complete failure on all accounts. Out of steam this entire franchise is.

• Exactly, he can't do what doctors do if he can't perform the way he should. He can't do medical stuff if he is drunk or high. Please listen to what I am saying before replying?

How is he even a doctor if he is always drunk and high?

• Nobody? You should speak for yourself.
    This Season is amazing.

J-Master posted: »

Nobody cares anymore. No passion. No creativity. It's a complete failure on all accounts. Out of steam this entire franchise is.

• What are you, fourteen?

Telltale doesn't love the game. They love the money. As a writer, I can say, this season is done. Dead. Period. The more I stay in the TWD f

• I still dont get that. Did the gun give him enough weight to properly slide.

• Yeah, and Season 2 has 96%. Yeah, no. You've brought the Steam reviews up more times than I thought is humanly possible. And 78% out of 100% is still considered very good. Don't know where people got the idea that 7 is a bad score and anything below 6 is garbage.

No, it's far from good. Season 1 has 97%.

• If you gave him the gun, he shoots a close walker while running towards the door and slides in before Tripp does. I think the idea is that he was distracted fighting off a walker bare handed, hence why he was last to attempt to get in and may have been too exhausted or whatever to just run and slide.

Plan_R posted: »

I still dont get that. Did the gun give him enough weight to properly slide.

• Well, 13 if I remember correctly.

What are you, fourteen?

• This is only the second time I have brought them up, don't get ahead of yourself. And s2 was still enjoyable despite the issues it had. Can't say the same for S3. And if you don't care about the steam reviews why do you get so triggered whenever someone talks about them? Just ignore it.

Yeah, and Season 2 has 96%. Yeah, no. You've brought the Steam reviews up more times than I thought is humanly possible. And 78% out of 100%

• Plenty of them analyse the product thoroughly.

Mercyva posted: »

most of steam reviews are essentially "comments" , they don't analyze the product in that way.

• Just stating the absolute truth and of course the sheep won't see it that way.

Well okay! Feel better saying that or something?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.