Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• When will the trailer be out?

• Tbh I liked it more than amid the ruins. I loved having the option to keep beating on badger none stop and nearly every character got further character development.

dan290786 posted: »

Well it certainly was better than eps1 and 2 but for me it still wasn't great. Glad you enjoyed it though. Sadly nothing they do will make me like their games again. Not unless they recreate how they made season 1

• Soon

When will the trailer be out?

• They said it will come out today.

• Wow that was way sooner than I expected .

Whats with David getting hanged ?

• You know.. hanging around..

Wow that was way sooner than I expected . Whats with David getting hanged ?

• He chose the Jane ending

Wow that was way sooner than I expected . Whats with David getting hanged ?

• Later today, I'd say look for it between 7am-10am PST.

• edited April 2017

Not really, it's actually incredibly lazy. They took Kenny and Luke's poses from episode three, instead of making new pictures for them both. It's also incredibly misleading making it seem like it was going to be Kenny vs Luke, when that turned out not to be true.

At least everyone in this banner now is new, and not taken from previous episodes and the stuff on it might actually happen.

Regardless of whether or not they photoshopped them in it, it still looked great. Why? Because of the balance. Clem is in the center and you

• lol thats gold

He chose the Jane ending

• edited April 2017

[Warning for headphone users]

Vanzam posted: »

T H I C C er than water.

• Xactly

hesif posted: »

I think it's because she's facing the front and twisting her waist to look back

• Fuck this

GabentineConfirmed

• Around 8:30pm IST

• "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb"

The womb

shudders
    AdamRoberts posted: »

Well, many are worried about Clem's 'hips size' and her 'fat' appearance. I guess it is just an illusion due to hurried work of the artist.

• That final tralier was on the phone while they where vaction i mean like when there about to drive off like clem says goodbye and gives a hug and kiss to her parents before they leave and drive off on vaction

That be an overkill, since they've done that pretty much with season 2's finale trailer.

• edited April 2017

The trailer got leaked or something.

• edited April 2017

Hold up. WHAT?! Actually, you know what? Fuck it. I'm not watching the trailer and I'm going in the game blind in the dark
    Edit: too late I already did

ReTaLiN posted: »

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Wasn't it supposed to come out today?

Kate so does not care about her husband at all lol.

• edited April 2017

Stranger (season 1): "Do you think I'm a monster?"
    Lee (season 1): "We all are".

Clementine (ep 4 trailer): "We're all monsters now."

Intentional?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was but that youtuber broke the release embargo as Telltale hasn't released the trailer yet.

KCohere posted: »

Wasn't it supposed to come out today? Kate so does not care about her husband at all lol.

• O my godddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kate so does not care about her husband at all lol.

That's weird, at the start of episode 1 all she seemed to care about was getting laid and judging by the Ep 4 poster art David seems pretty well hung.

Get it...cuz he's y'know...in a noose? Fuck it.

KCohere posted: »

Wasn't it supposed to come out today? Kate so does not care about her husband at all lol.

• Looks like the ugly ski jacket is back :)

• Oh, I hope that one scene with David is determinant. I may also have to amend my best fighters list, wtf Clem? Lol

• Yeah, I'm flat-out impressed

Oh, I hope that one scene with David is determinant. I may also have to amend my best fighters list, wtf Clem? Lol

• Hanged.

YOU THINK GRAMMAR IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME

ZombiePizza posted: »

Kate so does not care about her husband at all lol. That's weird, at the start of episode 1 all she seemed to care about was getting

• I don't see Conrad in this trailer, whereas he was in the Ep 3 trailer even though he is determinant.

• You want to talk about grammar? Try adding a question mark at the end of your question pal.

Hanged. YOU THINK GRAMMAR IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME

• I think we're getting a flashback from before Jane/Kenny died!!!!!! That's why Clem is in the classic jacket :)

• I remember them saying something about possibly bringing back Jane, Kenny and Wellington in flashbacks.

Marsh16194 posted: »

I think we're getting a flashback from before Jane/Kenny died!!!!!! That's why Clem is in the classic jacket

• nearly every character got further character development.

They did? How so?

Melton23 posted: »

Tbh I liked it more than amid the ruins. I loved having the option to keep beating on badger none stop and nearly every character got further character development.

• Its because most of the players killed him off in Ties that Bind

Menofthe214 posted: »

I don't see Conrad in this trailer, whereas he was in the Ep 3 trailer even though he is determinant.

• enter image description here

I think we're getting a flashback from before Jane/Kenny died!!!!!! That's why Clem is in the classic jacket

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2017

If that happens then i hope we get to see more on Wellington in the stay in Wellington flashback.

• People in the comments are positive as always -__-

• Yeah it is, bring it on!
    enter image description here

• edited April 2017

Come oooon anyone can bash the brains out of a slow ass pile of bones with a rock.

hesif posted: »

Yeah, I'm flat-out impressed

• My bet is the trailer will probably come around 10:00 am pst which is when the news fans yesterday.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.