Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Boyfriend? Don't make me puke

And her boyfriend Gabe... hopefully

• Yeah i'm excited but at the same time i'm really sad about the fact that we're almost done with s3... Something we waited for for years... And disappointed as well because of obvious reasons

• The trailer was 80% Javi's story and 20% clem's 'side-story' from original ttgwd storyline...

AdamRoberts posted: »

Dayum

• I'm actually pretty excited. This looks like classic Walking Dead. Very high stakes and I'm starting to care for all the characters like I used to. I don't really want any of the main cast to die apart from the antagonists obviously. I have a feeling we'll be losing a few though.

• edited April 2017

enter image description here

Also, The signs on Richmond's walls mirror the signs in Crawford and the grave in Richmond mirrors Fivel's grave in Crawford.

• Hahaha holy shit, I thought those looked familiar :D

Also, The signs on Richmond's walls mirror the signs in Crawford and the grave in Richmond mirrors Fivel's grave in Crawford.

• Sarita as a walker! Confirmed!

God I hope during that zombie break in they don't pull a Sarita with Elenaor. I'm worried telltale us going to be lazy and unoriginal, have her get bitten, Tripp freaks out and blam Javier.

• I'm so hyped! I'm a big David supporter so I'm glad a lot of this trailer seems to be centered around saving him. I hope they keep the whole thing going where everyone's telling Javi that David's a bad guy now because I love the dynamic of Javi being the only one who believes in him and is determined to stand by him. I hope we'll eventually get some sort of dialogue option like "I'm getting really sick of everyone telling me that I don't know my brother!"

I noticed a suspicious lack of Max and Conrad in this trailer...

• When there's even a slight chance of playing as Clem in the present..

• He sure as hell didn't act like it when he barely acted upset to the news about her being dead and didn't want Javier telling the others about her.

I don't see how she's selfish from wanting to get away from a whole group of bad people.

Menotog posted: »

David wants justice for his daughter and put a stop to Joan from ever hurting any more communities again and actually fix Richmond. Kate is

• I just want to express my lolz for the joke Blind made in the pregnancy thread. That is all.

• edited April 2017

[removed]

• Damn it, Lingard.

I understand that today is 4/20 but now is NOT the time to be getting lit. We're on the brink of a possible civil war here and you're too busy getting high, holy shit.

(save us some for later though)

• Don't forget Clem's line "We're all monsters," it kind of mirrors what Lee can say to The Stranger.

• I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm usually a firm believer that there's no harm in getting hyped even if the product turns out to be a disappointment but if you go in expecting Clem to suddenly be playable in the present then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. I could be wrong but we're about to be 4 episodes in, it seems unlikely.

When there's even a slight chance of playing as Clem in the present..

• Is that guy.... wearing Kenny's hat...?

• I wonder how things will play out if Max is dead and you ended ep3 with a shootout

• edited April 2017

Can somebody put what everyone said on the trailer? I could only listen once and I did not get any line. I dont like playing an episode without understand the trailer. Thanks.

• Seriously watched the trailer three times now and that last scene has me really emotional.

• edited April 2017

I get that one of the many USP's in this season (for some) is about encountering Clementine from Javi's point of view, but for some reason I think TT might make a exception and take that stylistic approach in gameplay - especially after coming towards the finale. I don't know though, you're probably right.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm usually a firm believer that there's no harm in getting hyped even if the product turns out to be a disapp

• What was David supposed to do? Go on a killing rampage? There are rules in Richmond and why he didn't want Javi to tell anyone is because he wanted to deal with Badger himself since he thought Badger was just acting out on his own rather than following Joan's orders so he was probably just gonna kill him. Hell, didn't you see how pissed he got when he heard Badger talking about how Mari's head popped? He's also happy if you bludgeoned him to death. Also if you say Joan has a point, he gets super pissed and said that he lost his daughter due to this evil, and how many more people have to lose their children too?

It's selfish because if someone doesn't put a stop to them, then they'll just continue to kill more innocent people and children. She even leaves someone who she considers her child behind just to leave with Javi. It's okay if you don't want to be with someone anymore, tell them that, DON'T just leave them for dead because of it. That's selfish.

He sure as hell didn't act like it when he barely acted upset to the news about her being dead and didn't want Javier telling the others about her. I don't see how she's selfish from wanting to get away from a whole group of bad people.

• Hahaha priceless!

He chose the Jane ending

• And that is far from all. No one still alive at this point is innocent.

AJ?

Everyone in zombie apocallypse is a MONSTER except Clem and Lee And that is far from all. No one still alive at this point is innocent.

• Telltale shouldn't bother making another flashback with Kenny/Jane. They have already fucked things up in the first flashback they did. Bringing them back here is a waste of time

Marsh16194 posted: »

I remember them saying something about possibly bringing back Jane, Kenny and Wellington in flashbacks.

• [removed]

• It's not always easy to break off a relationship especially when you are scared of that person which Kate obviously is frighten by David.

Menotog posted: »

What was David supposed to do? Go on a killing rampage? There are rules in Richmond and why he didn't want Javi to tell anyone is because he

• edited April 2017

Guys, I just realized one thing! In the trailer, it seems Clem is alone with Dr.Lingard, sooooo maybe we will get to play as her after all :D Not only in flashbacks!!!!!!!!

Play as her? Besides choosing dialogue and the Q and E's? Be very surprised if we can move her around. So far there has not been one scene we can walk and explore with Clem

Fury2014 posted: »

Guys, I just realized one thing! In the trailer, it seems Clem is alone with Dr.Lingard, sooooo maybe we will get to play as her after all Not only in flashbacks!!!!!!!! Bottoms up

• Yes and that goes to show how low Telltale have got

Wigams posted: »

Wonder if there's going to be at least one hub in this episode? Last episode, if i remember correctly didn't have a SINGLE hub. Not even a half-assed hub with little dialogue options.......

• It would be a nice change up, someone did point out Clem seemed to be confronting Dr. Grass by herself in the present, which would press the question about how Javier knows about the things he wasn't there for if its just an uninteractive cutscene. I'm not gonna get my hopes up for them coming through on this being the biggest season yet, and providing divergent paths based on which story you want to follow as issue in Richmond reaches a climax, but I'd tell Javier I'd see him when I see him in a second if the choice presented itself lol

I get that one of the many USP's in this season (for some) is about encountering Clementine from Javi's point of view, but for some reason I

• Well, the doctor is definitely the most interesting character right now.

• Chuck also uses the "Ask not for whom the Bell tolls" line in Ep 104 as well.

• If some dumbfuck which ain't Kenny thinks he can wear Kenny's holy hat, I'm gonna drop a salt lick on that dude's face to teach him some manners.

Is that guy.... wearing Kenny's hat...?

• edited April 2017

I called it 10:00 am pst was the release of the official trailer. I thought that trailer was good and that scene with dr. Lingard (probably spelt that wrong) and Clem got me pretty hyped. It won't matter much to me if we don't play as Clem in that scene which is probably in present time but if we do it would be cool.

• I'm hoping to see more of the doctor than any other character at the moment, besides Eleanor.

I'm interested in what he has to say to Clementine, regarding about AJ.

fallandir posted: »

Well, the doctor is definitely the most interesting character right now.

• I understand, but at the same time she knows that Javi wouldn't let anything happen to her. Plus they have done a poor job with presenting a clear cut abusive relationship, rather we got a 2 minute flashback of David getting mad over a broken cup and...that's it. Wow so abusive. I think it's just the writing more so than anything. Again, leaving someone to be executed is a cruel way to end a relationship.

It's not always easy to break off a relationship especially when you are scared of that person which Kate obviously is frighten by David.

• Do people still have hope for this? Telltale has done the same formula for the entire season. They give a few seconds to clementine which teases playability and focus which in reality she's only there for fan service.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm usually a firm believer that there's no harm in getting hyped even if the product turns out to be a disapp

• They pulled a similar thing when they made it appear Clementine was approaching David alone.

It would be a nice change up, someone did point out Clem seemed to be confronting Dr. Grass by herself in the present, which would press the

• My raw reaction...

Clem: "We're all monsters now..."

Me: enter image description here

• I actually really liked his voice acting in the trailer! I just really liked the delivery of that line.

fallandir posted: »

Well, the doctor is definitely the most interesting character right now.

• Will you ever stop overreacting? I don't trust Telltale anymore either but you're just repeating yourself.

My raw reaction... Clem: "We're all monsters now..." Me:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.