Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I agree some people just won't like him, I think it's because of what you said (Clementine is like the walking dead icon and Javi just came) (and the plot). I think if the story was better people would like him more.

Of course, some people are simply going to dislike him because they don't like him. But I figure, he gets more hate than he probably deserve

• Javier was uncharacteristic and all over the spectrum emotionally

• I agree with the first three and the last one (TV Negan anyway).

* I don't blame Bonnie and Mike for leaving; I disagree with them taking all of the group's supplies. * Sarah had the most potential out of

• anf and the garcias in general would've been received better if they were introduced as clem's core group in season 2 so the players could've gotten a chance to get to know them as characters and develop a stronger emotional attachment to them, and season 2 wouldn't feel so pointless. then javi becoming the protagonist in anf wouldn't have been so out of left field, along with the story in general. (not sure if that made sense, feel free to ask me to elaborate if need be.)

• Wellington was in Michigan, NOT Ohio ffs.

Facts:

• Kenny says Wellington is up near Michigan
    • Kenny says Wellington is surrounded by snow and fresh water, aka Michigan not Ohio
    • People point out that there is a Wellington, Ohio but there is also a Wellington, Michigan so i fail to see the evidence.
  • I don't see why it matters. Near Michigan implies a separate state, true, but they're practically next to each other anyway.

Wellington was in Michigan, NOT Ohio ffs. Facts: * Kenny says Wellington is up near Michigan * Kenny says Wellington is surrounded

• People talk about Kenny like he is a god. Haven't you seen the "Why Kenny is Jesus/God" videos in your Youtube recommendations? There are tons of them.

Also, check the comment section of this video and see what I am talking about.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Underrated? People talk about Lee like he's a god.

• I think either AJ or Javier and the rest of his family might die in the Final Season.

• Sarah did nothing worse than Gabe.

• they shouldn't even be compared

AronDracula posted: »

Sarah did nothing worse than Gabe.

• Did nothing better than Gabe either. Though I love both characters.

• Did nothing better than Gabe either

She did. Her relationship with Clementine is better written than the shit-written relationship between Clem and Gabe.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Did nothing better than Gabe either. Though I love both characters.

• edited August 2017

I agree. At least with Sarah and Clem they had more onscreen time together unlike Gabe and Clem, who were mostly offscreen together.

They also knew each other longer, I think for about 2 weeks or more.

Did nothing better than Gabe either She did. Her relationship with Clementine is better written than the shit-written relationship between Clem and Gabe.

• edited August 2017

Keep in mind, I used to feel different about some of these, but opinions can change so please don't start, okay?

• (IDK how unpopular this is but) The conflict between the Fairbanks and the Monroe survivors was Sam's own fault to begin with.
    • Luke was more of a moron than Ben, who I honestly think was more relatable than stupid.
    • Clementine was a better parent to Sarah than Carlos and the entire cabin group combined.
    • I like both Kenny AND Lilly equally.
    • The only time I was mad at Ben was when he left Clementine in the streets, which he feels bad about. Other than that, I understood him.
    • The show was total shit to begin with.
    • I don't hate Sarah or Duck.
    • Doug's a great character.
    • Nick's a good guy.
    • I never liked Jane.
    • Most times when I replay season 1, I make Lee cut his arm off. For speedrunning, mostly.
  • Sarah didn't do much of anything, tbh. Whoever said your contrariwise was clearly just looking to pointlessly slander.

• I don't hate Sarah or Duck.
    Nick's a good guy.
    I never liked Jane.

Agree.

Keep in mind, I used to feel different about some of these, but opinions can change so please don't start, okay? * (IDK how unpopular t

• The conflict between the Fairbanks and the Monroe survivors was Sam's own fault to begin with.

Honestly, that's just fact. She repeatedly stole from them. If someone wants to make an argument that Monroe took it too far or something (which is really weak, but the game itself seems to want to make that argument for some reason), that's one thing. But I can't see a logical argument that Monroe started the conflict.

Luke was more of a moron than Ben, who I honestly think was more relatable than stupid.

I think they were more same level, though Ben still gets more credit since he's a teen while Luke is an adult who seems to be the leader of his group.

Keep in mind, I used to feel different about some of these, but opinions can change so please don't start, okay? * (IDK how unpopular t

• Ben at least had good intentions for the stuff he did. He gave supplies to the bandits to try and save his group, and they attacked anyway. He accidentally let the walkers into the school in hopes of finding something to open the armory, he didn't mean for such a clusterf*ck to happen.

And yeah, Sam started this.

The conflict between the Fairbanks and the Monroe survivors was Sam's own fault to begin with. Honestly, that's just fact. She repea

• Sarah did nothing wrong. Why are you comparing them though?

• Ben at least had good intentions for the stuff he did. He gave supplies to the bandits to try and save his group, and they attacked anyway. He accidentally let the walkers into the school in hopes of finding something to open the armory, he didn't mean for such a clusterf*ck to happen.

enter image description here

Ben at least had good intentions for the stuff he did. He gave supplies to the bandits to try and save his group, and they attacked anyway.

• It's cause they're both the other kid/youth character of their respective Season/installment.

they shouldn't even be compared

• It's most likely because they're both the other kid/youth character of their respective Season/installment.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Sarah did nothing wrong. Why are you comparing them though?

• Ben at least had good intentions for the stuff he did.

So did Luke, for the most part.

Ben at least had good intentions for the stuff he did. He gave supplies to the bandits to try and save his group, and they attacked anyway.

• edited August 2017

Not when he was screwing Jane (someone he knew for 3 days), putting his group at risk when he was supposed to be on watch, he wasn't.

DabigRG posted: »

Ben at least had good intentions for the stuff he did. So did Luke, for the most part.

• Hence for the most part. While Jane is primarily to blame for that happening, I acknowledge that Luke should've second-guessed himself again.

Not when he was screwing Jane (someone he knew for 3 days), putting his group at risk when he was supposed to be on watch, he wasn't.

• Yeah

Hence for the most part. While Jane is primarily to blame for that happening, I acknowledge that Luke should've second-guessed himself again.

• Ah, yeah, but in fairness, a fella has his needs...What with all the stress and that, fighting to survive everyday and dealing with Kenny's moods. And anyway, Jane's the one who offered.

• No, I totally understand that he was stressed out and Jane was the one who offered. I'm just saying he at least should've done it when he wasn't supposed to be on watch.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

Ah, yeah, but in fairness, a fella has his needs...What with all the stress and that, fighting to survive everyday and dealing with Kenny's moods. And anyway, Jane's the one who offered.

• Nah. It's more Luke's fault. He was the one ignoring his duty for some booty. She had done hers. It's not she forced him.

Hence for the most part. While Jane is primarily to blame for that happening, I acknowledge that Luke should've second-guessed himself again.

• As a man, I hate this idea. We're not some pavlovian dog who must have sex with any woman who offers at any time. His choice, his responsibility. Jane did her part. I would even go so far as to say she's blameless if she didn't know his job at that moment (I forget if she was around when he took up patrol duty). Though she does get some if, she did know.

I'm not saying Luke is evil or anything. I'm not saying it was an irredeemable mistake. Honestly, considering the stress he must have had, I am sympathetic. But ultimately, he made the choice to ignore his duty. He could have chosen not to or to see if she would be up for it later. The choice was his. Not Jane's.

Ah, yeah, but in fairness, a fella has his needs...What with all the stress and that, fighting to survive everyday and dealing with Kenny's moods. And anyway, Jane's the one who offered.

• . I would even go so far as to say she's blameless if she didn't know his job at that moment (I forget if she was around when he took up patrol duty). Though she does get some if, she did know.

She did. I forget whether he actually ordered her to go to the deck or not, but she was there next to Clementine when he started assigning everyone duties.

As a man, I hate this idea. We're not some pavlovian dog who must have sex with any woman who offers at any time. His choice, his responsibi

• I've grown more than a little weary of how everything has to be a Byron-esque epic, a cheesy action flick, or a competition to be enjoyable. Don't get me wrong--they certainly have their merits in places and while some excitement and some heavy conflict is fine, I prefer that to be pay off from really getting to know and care about most of the characters again.

• As DabigRG said, Jane was well aware of Luke's duty at the time and yet, she still made the offer. Although that doesn't make her any more responsible than Luke. They were both equally responsible for what happened. I was just saying that I could sympathise with Luke's actions and understand why he did what he did, and that Jane played a role in what occurred as well. Both made a choice, not just Luke.

As a man, I hate this idea. We're not some pavlovian dog who must have sex with any woman who offers at any time. His choice, his responsibi

• Oh, yeah, definitely. Luke was a tad bit dumb sometimes.

No, I totally understand that he was stressed out and Jane was the one who offered. I'm just saying he at least should've done it when he wasn't supposed to be on watch.

• Yeah.

Oh, yeah, definitely. Luke was a tad bit dumb sometimes.

• Yeah, I forgot if she knew. Then, she shares the blame too.

As DabigRG said, Jane was well aware of Luke's duty at the time and yet, she still made the offer. Although that doesn't make her any more r

• I would sooner tell AJ that Kenny was his father over both Alvin and Carver.

• I find Lilly to be the best, if not the greatest female character of any game I've played thus far.

• Agreed. I really love Lilly, too. :)

elricily posted: »

I find Lilly to be the best, if not the greatest female character of any game I've played thus far.

• Ava has the best dialogue in A New Frontier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.