TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• i have been waiting 4 hours on this

Dex-Starr posted: »

If TFS doesn't become available within the next 30 seconds, i'm literally going to die.

• Me to

mneilan posted: »

i have been waiting 4 hours on this

• I don't get it, I bought the final season fine, but just didn't get the collection? Are people not able to buy at all now?

• Its Not Out Yet When Its Coming Out At The Store They Have It On The Pc But It Wont Let Me Connect To The Internet I Really Wanna Play It

• edited August 2018

xbox users any update

i have been waiting since 1pm uk time and it is now 6:25pm when is it going to be available

• edited August 2018

I know, I'm waiting on the store, yet it not's available for purchase yet.
    Trying to avoid spoilers for now, I want to go in blind.

• Still no update or any response at all, last response was over 12 hours ago, beyond ridiculous

• @mostlypoptarts can you please give us a update

• Don't lose hope, I'm sure telltale are working on getting it out as soon as possible.

Better late than never.

• It's not available on either platform, I tried to buy it from the US but microsoft doesn't let people from europe buy games on US accounts anymore so guess this will be one of those times where the release date will be pushed a day or two. It's happened before with certain episodes although they usually want the first release date to go smooth since many don't finish but do buy the season pass on day 1 so I'm guessing someone at telltale isn't happy right now

• edited August 2018

Why isn't the Ep 1 available and why does the demo keep shuting down my xbox?

So not only is the walking dead not available yet, it wasn't even possible to preorder. But I have tried twice now to start the demo and seeing if maybe I could finish the demo and get a purchase screen to buy it directly via the in game menu, but I start the demo and my xbox hard resets. Are there people who are playing who have actually bought the game or are the walkthroughs just review copies?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Hey guys, we're working on this actively with Xbox.

• Am I the only one who thinks Willy looks more like a girl than a boy?

• Thx for the update, stuff like this much drive you guys mad.

Hey guys, we're working on this actively with Xbox. https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1029447777556684800

• edited August 2018

Here's hoping any future simultaneous releases go smoothly...

Hey guys, we're working on this actively with Xbox. https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1029447777556684800

• Thanks For The Update Hope They Will fix it

• that was 8:20pm and it is now 23:03pmvuk time and still not available

• is there any word on when a physical release is coming out?

• I'm not pissed or disappointed, just annoyed that it's not even available on Xbox 'cause of some glitch or bug.

Work happened to schedule me off today, so I was looking forward to playing it and enjoying my time.

However, looks like the next day I'll be able to play it is this Saturday if it doesn't release today, (it's still the afternoon for me).

A big shame, looks like I'm gonna need to avoid spoilers as much as possible until then.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Hey all, happy to report that Xbox should now be live ► http://ttg.io/wd4-xbone

• Thank you. I hope you and team can relax now, god knows you guys deserve it.
    Well done :smiley:

Hey all, happy to report that Xbox should now be live ► http://ttg.io/wd4-xbone

• I Download It On The Pc it says cant sign in my account is something wrong with the pc one

• For some reason I cannot purchase it on the xbox one store on my console, some error message pops up.
    However, purchasing it from the store online on my computer seemed to have worked, and now it's installing.

• ...Eh. Boy was always more likely with him.

Am I the only one who thinks Willy looks more like a girl than a boy?

• Can't find ep 1 on psn ?

• why isn't the pc working for Walking dead it wont let me connect on live

• This has probably been asked, but is there going to be an iOS version. This is what I have always used in the past?

• No mobile versions this time around, I'm afraid, according to Telltale's News post about Final Season pre-orders.

Welshknight posted: »

This has probably been asked, but is there going to be an iOS version. This is what I have always used in the past?

• Why i cant buy the episode 1 separated from the complet season en xbox one?

• Honestly, why are people such dicks? I've been super careful about spoilers and I've been really spoiler free. But I made the mistake of commenting on the trailer on YouTube. Just a simple comment expressing my excitement. This was back when the trailer was first released btw. Some jerk decides to go out of their way and replies to my comment with a spoiler. What's the point besides intentionally ruining my excitement? I mean seriously. Obviously I'm still gonna play it but man I am so annoyed.

• That's the youtube comment section for ya. One of the worst places on the internet imo. Nothing but immature kids.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Honestly, why are people such dicks? I've been super careful about spoilers and I've been really spoiler free. But I made the mistake of com

• ive had that...

Honestly, why are people such dicks? I've been super careful about spoilers and I've been really spoiler free. But I made the mistake of com

• That's why I just commented and didn't read any. Didn't account for the possibility of some jackass intentionally spoiling the story for me.

LazyAlex posted: »

That's the youtube comment section for ya. One of the worst places on the internet imo. Nothing but immature kids.

• That’s why I have stopped commenting on Telltale trailers. There’s always, at some point, going to be that person going around with spoilers in the comments. Whether it’s because he’s stupid and did it unintentionally, thinking since he played it so has everyone else, or because someone is trying to b a dick, it doesn’t matter, there’s always that person in the comments. Best to minimize the potential for hearing spoilers anyway possible.

• Worst part is that there's a part of me seriously hoping that what they said isn't true because if it is I'm gonna be seriously disappointed. But that would just be setting myself up to be disappointed. Whatever it's done now.

That’s why I have stopped commenting on Telltale trailers. There’s always, at some point, going to be that person going around with spoilers

• I am just amazed that it wasn't the pc this happened to...we get a lot of shit...but I felt for you Xbone owners

AChicken posted: »

Here's hoping any future simultaneous releases go smoothly...

• Question for PC players. I downloaded the gane fro GOG last night hoping to access the main menu and adjust the settings so I can play it tonight after work. However, the game took me straight to the story builder (where I guess my ANF saves imported because half the choices were made for me) and started the game immediately. Is this correct, or should I force stop the game and maybe restart my computer so I can open it back up and get the main menu. It just seemed odd it went straight to the game.

• I saw a YT thumbnail that, while not a spoiler, showed that a scene from the trailer was not as it quite is in the game. It's getting hard oit here. I wish the internet wasn't so aggressive with spoilers.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is correct, i have the Steam version and when it started the game went straight into the story builder and then into the game itself without any extra menus.

eRock92 posted: »

Question for PC players. I downloaded the gane fro GOG last night hoping to access the main menu and adjust the settings so I can play it t

• Loved it! Going to the other waiting thread now. Bye bye episode one waiting threads of TWD, will miss you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.