TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

1404142434446»

Comments

• Hmmm... Does it automatically adjust to your computer system? I had to tweak ANF a wee bit to have it run more smoothly. If not, I'll just have to adjust to the very slight choppy gameplay.

OzzyUK posted: »

This is correct, i have the Steam version and when it started the game went straight into the story builder and then into the game itself without any extra menus.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited August 2018

It did auto adjust for me and ran smoothly.

I’m not sure what your specs are but mine a above the recommended so that could make a difference.

eRock92 posted: »

Hmmm... Does it automatically adjust to your computer system? I had to tweak ANF a wee bit to have it run more smoothly. If not, I'll just have to adjust to the very slight choppy gameplay.

• I know what you mean. The day before Thicker Than Water came out, I opened up Youtube and in the recommended videos, some dumbass put a major character death on their thumbnail. I was so mad. I hate how people somehow get to play a game the day before it comes out.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Honestly, why are people such dicks? I've been super careful about spoilers and I've been really spoiler free. But I made the mistake of com

• My computer has a cheapo graphics card. It's better than the minimum but below the recommended. I haven't had time to upgrade it yet. Oh well, the game is paused at the latter end of the portion seen on the demo awaiting me to get this story started. I gotta finish it tonight because I don't think I can last much longer avoiding spoilers. I'm like Neo out here on the internet.

It did auto adjust for me and ran smoothly. I’m not sure what your specs are but mine a above the recommended so that could make a difference.

• I download the episode on pc and click on it and it wont let me play its says we couldn't sign in to Your Xbox account can someone tell me why it wont work for me to play it on the pc

• Android release any word I looked in the app the app store and everywhere else?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

FlamesRises posted: »

I download the episode on pc and click on it and it wont let me play its says we couldn't sign in to Your Xbox account can someone tell me why it wont work for me to play it on the pc

• The Final Season isn't releasing on mobile unlike previous titles. You'll have to play on a computer or console this time around.

RJHAMPTON posted: »

Android release any word I looked in the app the app store and everywhere else?

• It won’t be released on mobile

Android release any word I looked in the app the app store and everywhere else?

• edited August 2018

Thank you. Have to say I am truly heartbroken. Due to my career constantly traveling I have no way. But I guess just for this reason alone I will be buying an ps4. It's so hard do you want to see the game but I don't want any spoilers whatsoever. I only watched the trailer and that is it.

MissButter posted: »

It won’t be released on mobile

• No problem, man. They won’t release it on mobile because it can’t support the new engine. At least they had a reason for this situation.

Thank you. Have to say I am truly heartbroken. Due to my career constantly traveling I have no way. But I guess just for this reason alone I

• edited August 2018

Man, despite my small amount of free time today, I'm going to force myself to wait until Friday. I'd rather do it all in one go.
    The suspense is killing me, (and it's hard to avoid spoilers here). I also think I've been vaguely spoiled of something. I don't know what.

• Any other way I can do this on my iPad?

No mobile versions this time around, I'm afraid, according to Telltale's News post about Final Season pre-orders.

• yeah that confused me too.

eRock92 posted: »

Question for PC players. I downloaded the gane fro GOG last night hoping to access the main menu and adjust the settings so I can play it t

• Yeah. So TTG did the modern day opening-scene-before-the-main-title thing a.k.a the demo was the opening scene before the main title. Once I got past that, I was able to pause the game and get the pause menu, save where I'm at, change settings, exit, etc. So I'm good now.

yeah that confused me too.

• I gotta say. I'm part ways through, and I'm enjoying this first episode. Unlike the previous episodes, this one feels like a game. And I'm having a very unique experience as I'm only able to get about 30-45 minutes when I get home (and I suck a games thus I keep dying a lot...). So I'll complete a portion, have all day to think about what I did, play the next portion, think about those decisions all day, and repeat, and repeat. It's crazy playing it this way as I know I would have made different decisions if I pushed through the episode in one go. I might keep this up for the remainder of the season.

Anyways, I say this for any remaining members waiting to play the game: I think your patience will be rewarded. If this keeps up, this should be a great high note for the series. I should finish either tonight or tomorrow. So, I guess I'll see you all in the episode 2 waiting thread.

"I'll see you on the other side."

• I hope I didn't miss a previous thread about this and I've found a Twitter post but no answer so maybe someone knows or can direct me to the answer. Is There Not Going To Be Any Mobile Versions of The Walking Dead The Final Season? Android? IOS?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Unfortunately there will be no mobile version of TFS.

burtonics posted: »

I hope I didn't miss a previous thread about this and I've found a Twitter post but no answer so maybe someone knows or can direct me to the answer. Is There Not Going To Be Any Mobile Versions of The Walking Dead The Final Season? Android? IOS?

• Not do sound like a dick, but I'm so glad Telltale finally cut mobile loose. It really feels like it held them back quite a bit and always seemed more like a niche market anyway. Though I do feel bad for people with no console or PC who are stuck with mobile. If you have literally any other option...it's better than mobile 100%.

Unfortunately there will be no mobile version of TFS. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1004379382733946881

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For people waiting for the European Switch version Telltale have announced it will release August 28th along side season 1.

https://telltale.com/news/2018/08/season-one-of-the-walking-dead-arrives-on-nintendo-switch-next-week-/

We didn't want to stop with Season One, though, which is why The Walking Dead: Season Two and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier will also launch on Switch later this year. We'll have more info for you soon, but in the meantime, catch episode one of The Walking Dead: The Final Season on Switch right now in North America (8/28 in Europe), and look for The Complete First Season on August 28.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.