"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

19596979899101»

Comments

• -something in the avatar: the last airbender universe? Could focus on Avatar Roku and his friendship/falling out between him and Fire Lord Sozin? Or maybe Kyoshi as she forms the Kyoshi warriors?
    -I love the Doctor Who idea.
    -Someone suggested Harry Potter, I'm gonna expand upon that idea with a plot suggestion: The story of the Marauders. From the moment they meet to the moment James and Lily are killed and Sirius gets sent to Azkaban. Either that, or video games could attempt an OC story (but I would be reluctant about that considering the critical failure that Hogwarts Mystery was). It could even be an Ilvermorny story. Who knows?

• edited August 2018

Game Ideas

I know there are 4 films about it. but I would LOVE to see the evil dead as a telltale game. I think would be great with having choices to make..

• I would like to see a LA Noire style telltale game. Probably won't happen but a gritty crime story would be interesting.

• I wouldn't mind seeing a flash game or a justice league.

• edited August 2018

Pokemon - A Telltale Series (Suggestion)

I believe that TTG would definitely benefit from making a Pokémon series starting from the original first generation series and moving forward. The older seasons are not very well known anymore especially among the youth and it would be beneficial to the younger generation to see how much better the quality of the animation was when it was simpler and more straight forward. Not to mention that they would be looking at 3-4 games before they even cleared the first generation threshold for the story. With The Walking Dead drawing to a close with the final season, they are losing their flagship series that keeps most of their players around. They need something legendary that everyone knows that will draw in older and newer generation players alike. Pokémon, the original, is the only thing that comes to mind right now that can even hold a candle of hope of being as successful as their flagship series is and was.

It's a chance to dig deep into a rich storyline while deviating a bit from the original to give it a little more spice for the players who have already experienced the original animated series but want something a little different. Pikachu is a longtime symbol of the series and even people who never watched Pokémon know who he is. I don't know how they would go about doing it or where they would have to start to get permission for the game but that's their job to figure that out so I'll leave that to them. The fact remains though, they need more and better games to expand their library and fanbase in order to keep afloat in an industry that is financially unforgiving to those who fall behind.

I hope the developers read this and give some thought and life to the idea or at least consider it. So what do you guys think? Would you like to see a Pokémon - A Telltale Series come to life? Leave your ideas and opinions down below and try to bump this post as much as you can so that it gets the attention that it deserves!

• I only really here for The Walking Dead and that's ending. So either a walking dead spinoff (series even) or a fallout game. I love fallout so it could be good I think.

• Indigo league is indeed the best anime

F3arM0d3 posted: »

Pokemon - A Telltale Series (Suggestion) I believe that TTG would definitely benefit from making a Pokémon series starting from the origi

• edited August 2018

Telltale Games Rick and Morty

Wouldn't you love a Rick and Morty from telltale ? Where you play like I don't know Rick D-548 and can shape your Rick how you want him to be, either nice or just like Rick C-137. Am I the only one who think a Rick and Morty telltale would be amazing ? so many potentials and basically a new adventure every episode.

• That would be awesome.

And they wouldn't be bound by cannon, because they can set the story in one of the infinite parallel universes. They could literally do anything to the characters.

Demonarke posted: »

Telltale Games Rick and Morty Wouldn't you love a Rick and Morty from telltale ? Where you play like I don't know Rick D-548 and can sha

• This would probably never happened but I would like a we happy few one

• You mean like this

Demonarke posted: »

Telltale Games Rick and Morty Wouldn't you love a Rick and Morty from telltale ? Where you play like I don't know Rick D-548 and can sha

• Already seen it but it's a parody, you know it could be like a new adventure and genre every episode, and with the humour of Rick and Morty there would be some pretty cool stuff. I don't know I thought that it would be super cool, but I don't know which engine you would lose and if it's feasible at all.

Ruger_556 posted: »

You mean like this

• Sword Art Online...

Uerh... I know this is an old story... But...

A lot of Anime Community Groups in Facebook are looking forward for this, Mostly the fans of SAO.

• For those people saying "Nah, Weeb.", "This is not an Anime Thread", "Half Life 3 Confirmed", and any Japanese Stuffs that some others saying "Eww, Asians."

I'm not doing a Weeb in here, I'm just telling a suggestion here.

Japanese Games have only RPG and Arcade Genres, Some of them don't play Call of Duty on their PC before.

For other people saying "Asians are just a Teeny Weeny", We accept that we are really small but we are terrible.

P.S. - Some others don't like SAO for having a Telltale Game because of its Suggestive Themes and anything that may go beyond the forbidden line that follows the story, The SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online is pretty much clean and better than the Original Series So this can be a good recommendation. (There's also a Movie Reference of The Expendables on some episodes of GGO)

earvinexes posted: »

Sword Art Online... Uerh... I know this is an old story... But... A lot of Anime Community Groups in Facebook are looking forward for this, Mostly the fans of SAO.

• do you guys think it would be interesting to have a series about daredevil I think it would be really cool especially with what it has to offer

• edited September 2018

I'd be down for it. More comic book based games the better.

• That’d be cool, it could tie into the Netflix series.

• Star Wars. Comon Telltale! Get that license! Since Disney discarded legends as non-canon, there are now hundreds of stories to tell in that world! And you don`t have to be afraid of messing up the canon because of that.
    Now when you think what that game could be about, i think the first thing that comes to mind is playing as Han Solo-type smuggler, witty and adventurous. That would also give Tales From The Borderlands vibe I think. The story could be about a strange cargo, that you are given to deliver. Like you get the cargo, seems like an easy job, but then you are attacked by the imperials or something, or even Inquisitors/Darth Vader. You barely get away and then you open the cargo to know just what you got yourself into this time. And you find out that there is a jedi inside who needs to be smuggled somewhere on the other side of the galaxy behind the Empires back to complete some important mission to weaken the dark sides hold on the galaxy or something. You realize that the story takes place between episodes 3 and 4, during the jedi purge, etc. You have your ship, with customization options perhaps. You have your crew, different characters with their own problems and skeletons in their closets. Some may betray you and give up your location to the Empire, to keep the chase interesting. Along the way you visit different planets, worlds. Maybe get a few cameos of the characters we know and love.
    The other concept I thought might be cool, is to play as a bounty hunter. I am still sore that we did not get that 1313 game about young Boba Fett, so you could do it now, Telltale style! Boba Fett completing his first contracts, sparing or killing his targets (choices!), getting with the Hutt cartel, etc.
    But the game I dream about is about a fallen sith. We already saw many stories about fallen jedi who turn to the dark side and become sith. Now a story about a fallen sith, THAT would be really interesting. Betrayed by his fellow sith he has nowhere to go, the jedi wont welcome him back, he is already tainted by the dark side, the sith already discarded and exiled him, probably are trying to hunt him down and kill him. After all that this character can only go deeper in the dark, become a real monster, to fight off both jedi and sith. Thats where the dilemmas could arise, interesting choices, engaging story.
    Either way, I would be happy if Telltale made a Star Wars game.

• An interesting thing about Telltale Star Wars is that some of their OG devs are from LucasArts, who made Star Wars.

• I think telltale should make....the lego series (similar like Minecraft)..or more marvel like avengers..and especially deadpool...deadpool can talk to the user, give forth wall breaking comments..it will epic..

• I think a telltale James Bond series would be pretty amazing and unique

• it will epic..

Oh, Yes, epic like epic games...

~~Kill me, somebody!~~

Sourav20 posted: »

I think telltale should make....the lego series (similar like Minecraft)..or more marvel like avengers..and especially deadpool...deadpool can talk to the user, give forth wall breaking comments..it will epic..

• A Joker and Harley Quinn spin off!

They should call it 'Joker X Harley: A Telltale Series'

The joker's character in 'The Enemy Within' was excellent, and I'd love to see it shine in its own solo video game!
    I think it could be like TFTB, where you play as both Joker and Harley Quinn. I'd like to see it be as violent as possible, to represent their violent nature the two share!

• They should just cancel TWAU S2, and give us the game about whales!

• They could compromise and call it The Whales Among Us.

• Wait, its missing something...
    We need to wait 6 and a half years for it to come out with a trailer.

WarpSpeed posted: »

They could compromise and call it The Whales Among Us.

• edited May 2020

bump bump bump

I'd like to see new Telltale try Marvel again in the future, but with it being canon to the MCU. I think it would be cool to have a smaller character like Hawkeye or Ant-Man be the focus this time, so that they can keep the game canon without making choices meaningless like in Game of Thrones

Sign in to comment in this discussion.