Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• edited September 2018

Well...
    1.I hated the Duck until the day he died because he killed Shawn, who took Lee and Clem out of Atlanta.
    2.I saved Doug because I think technical skills are better than shooting skills. Besides, you can shoot to learn, for example - Clem. (and still because Doug is cute).
    3.I hated Larry with all my heart, but in his last hour, I tried to help him.
    4.Kenny was my favorite character in the first episode for saving me at the Drug Store. After 2 episode (an argument with Lilly, inconsistency of actions with Lee, Larry's murder and the robbery of a clearly habitable car), it's not.
    5.I hated Lilly for emotionally killing my friend Doug and leaving her on the road, but I'm really looking forward to her coming back in season 4 to look her in the eye after all.
    6.I forgave Ben almost as soon as he told me his secret.
    7.I hate TellTale for adding a character with that kind of potential (Chuck) and leaking it into nothing in the next episode. Even to tell about his death cannot be.
    8.I'm sorry for my big post
    9.I still remember Mark.
    10.I think, that the best role Clem was in 1 season
    11."Around every corner" is a very underrated episode
    12.And I think Christa and Omid useless characters of season 1. They are created only for the sake of a hint of continuation at the "No time Left" (Omid died in S1E5 for me)
    13.I respected Kenny when he stayed in the crowd of Walkers, helping Ben at the cost of himself. Also I think it was a better ending for him than the whole arc with him in season 2
    14.I wasn't angry with a Stranger.
    15. Lee died perfectly. No need to "revive".
    16.The only normal characters from the hunting Lodge are Nick and Luke. The others just weren't open to us, and I'm furious.
    17.I think Carver is the worst and useless TWD antagonist. He look's like a cliché.
    18.I (how many times?) hate TellTale because they killed Nick just to kill.
    19.I've forgiven Arvo and I want to see him in the game again.
    20.I really like Mike.
    21.The act of both Jane and Kenny was very stupid at the end. They both deserve to die. If it wasn't for Wellington, I would have like that.
    22.The ending in Wellington is really emotional. But I was glad I'd never see Kenny again.
    23. I laughed a lot with the people who stayed with Kenny\Jane who they died in season 3.
    24. I think Javi, Gabe and David are good characters.
    25.I don't like Jesus (specially after Comics Book)
    25.MY KONRAD SURVIVED IN A NEW FRONTIER
    26.I liked MY ending in A New Frontier
    27.I think Clem is a better protagonist in season 4 than in season 2
    28. I Love every character in Season 4.
    29. When the first picture of season 4 came out, I saw AJ with a sad face, and I realized that if I had a choice, I would sacrifice Clem for him. After he killed an unarmed and surrendered Marlon, despite my upbringing, I want him to die painfully.
    30.Of all the traitors (Ben, Eleanor and Marlon). Eleanor is the only one I haven't forgiven and the only one not worthy to live.
    Don't insult me, it's just my opinion on TWD and sorry for my English.

• edited September 2018

I'm disappointed in the first episode of season 4 because it doesn't seem to have much going for it other than an awkward/cringey teenage romance and a sincerely troubled AJ. I was kinda bored/triggered by cringe.
    Look forward to episode 2 though.

• She is a boring character.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Here goes nothing: I find Violet to be a boring character.

• I don't know about that... I mean, any character that can invoke such extreme amounts of animosity from me can't be that boring. Irritating as all hell, yes. But... Nah, nevermind, your right. I practically fell asleep typing this.

Jayroen posted: »

She is a boring character.

• Is Ohio not near Michigan? :trollface:

Wellington was in Michigan, NOT Ohio ffs. Facts: * Kenny says Wellington is up near Michigan * Kenny says Wellington is surrounded

• Wow, you've really been savin that up.

Well... 1.I hated the Duck until the day he died because he killed Shawn, who took Lee and Clem out of Atlanta. 2.I saved Doug because I t

• I think I've shared this before, but why not again.

Lee's death is the only reason why TTG's TWD:S1 received the acclaim it did. Had he stayed alive, S1 while still being good would not have received the awards it did especially GOTY.

S1 is the TTG equivalent to DC's The Dark Knight trilogy: it's good but overpraised and viewed through rose-tinted glasses by fans.

• Norma is the good guy and was reasonable.

• Violet and to an extent Louis are only big takeaways of Done Running because of the amount of screentime and focus they get.
    Also, shipping.

• good guy

Pfffft. Getcho facts straight

Norma is the good guy and was reasonable.

• I agree. Too bad Gabby had to ruin the prace

Norma is the good guy and was reasonable.

• Top Five:
    1. I enjoy Telltale's smaller-scale adventures, like 300 Days or Michonne.
    2. I liked being Javi in ANF, even though he doesn't compare to Lee.
    3. I'm not sure that AJ is a well-handled character, though he might get better in the final season.
    4. Although season two got a lot of things right (especially in the first episode), it's overall my least favorite in the series.
    5. TWD as a whole would be a lot better if the characters didn't swear.

• TFS isn't that much of an improvement over ANF at this point. The first episode was promising; the second failed to deliver.

hemfbg posted: »

TFS isn't that much of an improvement over ANF at this point. The first episode was promising; the second failed to deliver.

• Shut it, Louis and Violet are better than Gabe. There is nothing bad about Episode 2, but yeah, Lilly's development could been done better.

TFS isn't that much of an improvement over ANF at this point. The first episode was promising; the second failed to deliver.

• Episode 2 was good, just not quite as great as episode 1 because it had a few flaws. Every single episode of ANF was flawed in nearly every way. It's a huge improvement.

• edited September 2018

I want Clem to fight in Lilly’s war against the northern faction. I’m intrigued to see just how bad it is. Hell they could be using tanks against each other for all we know.

• edited September 2018

I have two.

1. I think Mitch is the best character out of the boarding school group.
    2. I think James would have been a much better romance option than Louis or Violet, despite not knowing a lot about him.
  • lily is not a bad person and kenny fans are more toxic than the rick and morty fanbase

• I've literally seen people on YouTube threaten to unsub to accounts because they killed Kenny at the end of season 2. So YIKES.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

lily is not a bad person and kenny fans are more toxic than the rick and morty fanbase

• Let’s go then

lily is not a bad person and kenny fans are more toxic than the rick and morty fanbase

• That second one won’t be an ‘unpopular’ opinion for much longer

EbiManami posted: »

I have two. * I think Mitch is the best character out of the boarding school group. * I think James would have been a much better romance option than Louis or Violet, despite not knowing a lot about him.

• Does anyone find it illogical that a group of troubled teenagers are brighter, more competent and dependable than the cabin group of season 2?

• edited September 2018

2 years into the apocalypse vs 6? Not surprising, with the kids growing up and being molded by everything around them. Wait, is TFS six or eight years after the apocalypse started?

Clemenem posted: »

Does anyone find it illogical that a group of troubled teenagers are brighter, more competent and dependable than the cabin group of season 2?

• I think marlon shouldnt have died

• 8 years.

2 years into the apocalypse vs 6? Not surprising, with the kids growing up and being molded by everything around them. Wait, is TFS six or eight years after the apocalypse started?

• I like Badger because he shaved his head and had a cool beard, just like myself!

• I wish I could shave my head and grow a beard, but my sides don’t grow. Perhaps I’ll be able to pull of this look in the next 9 years

• Telltale should’ve pushed out merch for fans to buy. Pop vinyl figures, t-shirts, pins, etc. I aleeady bought the Clementine action figure, I definitely would’ve bought more stuff if they had any

• Yeah, killing a woman in cold blood and kidnapping children for war sure doesn't make her a bad person.

• 8, but regardless, sending a kid to work a windmill machine, not knowing what a lurker bite looks like and depending on said kid to do the majority of the heavy lifting for the group speaks for itself

• Clily is the best s4ship

• Yeah, that was always a factor going into this.

Of course, part of it comes down to both how much focus and showcases the Ericson students(particularly Violet and especially Louis) have gotten compared to most of the Cabin Group, who debut halfway through their first episode and then had to contend with sharing screentime with Kenny in the second half of their second while also having started dropping like flies.

The other part, of course, comes down to the story direction and how much Telltale is doing to placate the fans this time.

Does anyone find it illogical that a group of troubled teenagers are brighter, more competent and dependable than the cabin group of season 2?

• I wouldn't have minded him being determinant, but really Brody would've been the more interesting keep.

I think marlon shouldnt have died

• To be fair

• Clementine volunteered to do it when no one else was sure they could and Carlos decided to show some developed trust in her by watching her back.
    • The implication is that the bite and the position she was in when they found her was ambiguous enough to cast a degree of doubt, as @Deltino once did a comparative post on
    • That was more a fault of the way the game was setup than much of an intentional recurring event.

8, but regardless, sending a kid to work a windmill machine, not knowing what a lurker bite looks like and depending on said kid to do the majority of the heavy lifting for the group speaks for itself

• Who's the weaker/more incompetent fighter Abel or The Stranger from Season 1?

• Mitch’s acting a redemption character for Marlon.
    Luke’s death.
    Sarah’s father not telling Sarah the outside world and teaching her.
    Pete’s death.

David’s personality.
    Jane hiding AJ to prove a point to Clementine even though It wasn’t needed (idk tbh tho.)

How Glem bailed on the group in season 1. (Prob dead)

Lilly capturing children for a pointless war.

• I don't think ANF is the disaster many people think. Actually, I think it's considerably better than Season 2. And I think Michonne is better than both of those.

• We don’t know if it’s pointless or not. Lilly’s war could be the turning point in the apocalypse, the beginning of the end of Tenn’s “Age of Walkers”. Hundreds of thousands of survivors could be involved. We just don’t know.

Zekkarooo posted: »

Mitch’s acting a redemption character for Marlon. Luke’s death. Sarah’s father not telling Sarah the outside world and teaching her. Pet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.