Monkey Island DVD Never Arriving? [it's shipping now]

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Fail. =(
  • edited June 2010
    We are now the 23 of June and there is nothing in my mailbox... So even if shipping from USA to France should be quite longer than national shipping,19 days, it is starting to be very long !

Thanks.

Don't worry, when I was in France it regularly took a month for things to arrive.

As for the things being submitted to the warehouse and not yet shipped, I'm sure they have lots of them to ship so it's taking a while. Should ship soon though.
  • edited June 2010
    I thought nikasaur said the deluxe editions were shipping last week. And all the merch is done, because people have received VooDoo cards. Why haven't they started shipping at all? I could understand if they're being shipped in batches, but no-one has had their stuff shipped.

And it's past spring too.
  • edited June 2010
    NotFury wrote: »
    I thought nikasaur said the deluxe editions were shipping last week. And all the merch is done, because people have received VooDoo cards. Why haven't they started shipping at all? I could understand if they're being shipped in batches, but no-one has had their stuff shipped.

And it's past spring too.

They're assembling the packages for the deluxe edition since it comes in a special treasure chest box.
  • edited June 2010
    They're assembling the packages for the deluxe edition since it comes in a special treasure chest box.

Oh yeah. I thought that was just a rumour. Cool.

Assembling would take too long. It would if you weren't doing things in batches, if you have 500 or so orders it would take forever. But if you did it in groups of 20, 2 people could get a batch done in about 10min, and then ship em off in the afternoon.

Has anyone's package shipped?
  • edited June 2010
    I have got my standard DVD in the post literally just this second.... I'm so excited....!

So you all know, I'm from UK, ordered on the 15th of March, it shipped on the 11th of June, and arrived on the 24th June.
  • edited June 2010
    Varrok wrote: »
    The problem is I don't have that option there... very well, I'll contact the support :P
    After you add it to the cart you will see it's free.
  • edited June 2010
    Made a video anyways to visualize it.
    Video starts at the start (kinda as prove that I am not switching versions).
    So just skip to the 04:00 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbYhkGnJjw

As I say in the discription, I hope TTG will make a downloadable patch to fix the Harrington lines back to the Earl Boen lines.
  • edited June 2010
    thin029 wrote: »
    Why did you buy an additional standard DVD?

I like Monkey Island.. I want to get as much memorabilia as possible. :)
  • edited June 2010
    ElWaster wrote: »
    I like Monkey Island.. I want to get as much memorabilia as possible. :)

amen
  • edited June 2010
    I've just received my dvd (standard with slipcover) here in the UK, but I hadn't been expecting it as I never got an e-mail saying that it shipped plus the order was (and still is) labelled as "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info." on my past purchases page. Can't complain really, nice surprise to get.
  • edited June 2010
    I've just received my dvd (standard with slipcover) here in the UK, but I hadn't been expecting it as I never got an e-mail saying that it shipped plus the order was (and still is) labelled as "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info." on my past purchases page. Can't complain really, nice surprise to get.

Good to know. Maybe some have shipped without being processed as so. I'd still suggest you write to support to make sure they don't ship it a second time, though.
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Good to know. Maybe some have shipped without being processed as so. I'd still suggest you write to support to make sure they don't ship it a second time, though.

Yeah thought that myself so I e-mailed support first, just so they know.
  • edited June 2010
    Received my package in the mail today! :D

Sam & Max graphic novel
    Sam & Max Season 1/2 DVD
    ToMI Standard DVD

I'm so excited. Now, time for a nap due to my lack of sleep last night, and then I will contemplate playing some ToMI :D:D:D:D:D
  • edited June 2010
    I've been waiting all excited like, and thought it was the voodoo cards that were holding up the train, but hearing here that people have been getting the voodoo cards, I'm dissapointed I haven't gotten an email yet that my stuff has shipped... Just curious if there was something else in the deluxe edition that was the hold up. Thanks :)

Order #600053410673667 | Placed March 12, 2010

Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition
    Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition Package
    Tales of Monkey Island DVD with Steve Purcell slipcase
    Tales of Monkey Island Voodoo Card Set
    Tales of Monkey Island Drinking Vessel
  • edited June 2010
    I've been waiting all excited like, and thought it was the voodoo cards that were holding up the train, but hearing here that people have been getting the voodoo cards, I'm dissapointed I haven't gotten an email yet that my stuff has shipped... Just curious if there was something else in the deluxe edition that was the hold up. Thanks :)

On this very same page of the thread.
  • edited June 2010
    he meant besides the constuction job/
  • edited June 2010
    I'm surprised at how much concept art is in the 'goodies' section. Seriously, there's a lot, those of you who like concept art should be very happy.
  • edited June 2010

Order #600053410673667 | Placed March 12, 2010

Tales of Monkey Island DVD with Steve Purcell slipcase

I ordered the basic DVD on the same day, mine still hasn't shipped :( The annoying thing is my mate ordered 17 days later than I did, and his arrived last saturday!

I also sent support an email last friday because I need to change the send address, and apart from the standard support number response I've had nothing back. I'm very disappointed with Telltale at the moment.
  • edited June 2010
    ManlyStump wrote: »
    I ordered the basic DVD on the same day, mine still hasn't shipped :( The annoying thing is my mate ordered 17 days later than I did, and his arrived last saturday!

I also sent support an email last friday because I need to change the send address, and apart from the standard support number response I've had nothing back. I'm very disappointed with Telltale at the moment.

I suggest you re-post that e-mail; it may not have reached them.
  • edited June 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    I suggest you re-post that e-mail; it may not have reached them.

I have done now, I assumed that since I received an issue number that the email had gone through. Oh well.
  • edited June 2010
    Stickied in the Shopping Support forum:
    bonnie wrote: »
    All the Monkey Merchandise, including the Deluxe Editions, are shipping right now. The first batch of orders for the Deluxe Editions are leaving the distribution center TODAY, the rest will ship early next week. Happy Friday Monkey Fans!
  • edited June 2010
    My status message changed! "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."
    I ordered Deluxe on March 15.
    Finally!!
  • edited June 2010
    My status message changed! "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."
    Finally!!

Yay! I ordered mine on March 22nd, so hopefully mine will be coming soon too! :D
  • edited June 2010
    Finally!!

yay, mine says "One or more items are backordered. Your order will ship when all items are in stock. "

... oh...wait ... crap
  • edited June 2010
    Still backordered. This means I won't get to open the package for 2 weeks or so. Yay Germany trip.
  • edited June 2010
    Back-ordered since Mar 13
    Oh well - since it's a UK order I'll have to be patient a little while longer....

Only just (like within the last 20 minutes) arrived back from holiday, so I'm definitely in no major rush.
  • edited June 2010
    I suspect orders of the deluxe edition on its own will be given slight priority over combined orders.

So I don't expect to see my ship too soon being combined with other stuff and to uk; but least we are getting closer!
  • edited June 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    I suspect orders of the deluxe edition on its own will be given slight priority over combined orders.

So I don't expect to see my ship too soon being combined with other stuff and to uk; but least we are getting closer!

I ordered voodoo cards and wallece and gromit with mine and its been sent to wearhouse
  • edited June 2010
    "your order has been sent to our warehouse and will ship soon" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered the day the pre-orderes started (March 11th), does that mean mine will ship today?
  • edited June 2010
    Tales of Monkey Island Poster Print (Signed)

Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

Holy crap :D:D:D:D Me happy panda, right now :D
  • edited June 2010
    Got mine today. Not deluxe, the regular with the slipcase.

Yay.
  • edited June 2010
    "your order has been sent to our warehouse and will ship soon" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered the day the pre-orderes started (March 11th), does that mean mine will ship today?

Yes, so mine will too! yay! lets have a race for who gets it first! whoever reviews it first wins!
  • edited June 2010
    Yes, so mine will too! yay! lets have a race for who gets it first! whoever reviews it first wins!

Yes, but what about Haggis? Did he order the deluxe edition? Speaking of Haggis, he hasn't said anything in this thread, has he?
  • edited June 2010
    I got mine today also! - w00t!
  • edited June 2010
    Yes, but what about Haggis? Did he order the deluxe edition? Speaking of Haggis, he hasn't said anything in this thread, has he?

he doesnt say much here... he probably did order it, im not sure
  • edited June 2010
    I ordered the deluxe on March 13th and it is still back ordered, yet people who ordered theirs after the 13th are getting theirs shipped first. Doesn't make sense.
  • edited June 2010
    :( It didn't ship today. Yes, friday would be an odd day to ship things, so I wasn't really expecting it.

MONDAY PLEEZ?
  • edited June 2010
    Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

Wooooooh! But I'm still going to hold onto the "it's a scam!" theory XD
  • edited June 2010
    My standard dvd arrived just now!!! :D:D:D

I preordered so i got the slipcase but I really do prefer the standard cover
Sign in to comment in this discussion.