Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

Comments

• That sounds so interesting! Can't wait to see what they've got planned for John Doe. I really believe he'll be an ally, for how long is the real question...

"Your relationship with John Doe (and eventually, the Joker) is something you’ll be shaping with the decisions you make throughout the seaso

• That sounds amazing, my hype just went even higher.

"Your relationship with John Doe (and eventually, the Joker) is something you’ll be shaping with the decisions you make throughout the seaso

• Fantastic trailer, gave very little away, but still gets you hyped for what's to come. The angle they're taking with Bruce and the Joker has a lot of potential. So many times, it's the Joker and Batman, two enemies and also complete foils to one another, but we've rarely seen the Joker interact with Bruce Wayne before, and that was a direction that was heavily implied with this trailer, and I can't wait to see where it goes in the actual episode. Batman's main enemy will be the Riddler, but Bruce will have to deal with the Joker, sounds like an interesting set up.

• That's Robin Atkin Downes, he also voiced Kazuhira Miller in the Metal Gear series.

captainivy1 posted: »

Aye. I love the man. Brynjolf in Skyrim, Roth in Tomb Raider. He's done so much, and he also has an amazing voice.

• It does sounds very interesting. It has always been Batman interacting with Joker and never Bruce interacting with Joker.

I think this gives the story an interesting direction as you really don't know how you are going to act toward Joker as Bruce Wayne.

Fantastic trailer, gave very little away, but still gets you hyped for what's to come. The angle they're taking with Bruce and the Joker has

• I hope we get a Joker interrogation scene like in The Dark Knight (Nolan).

Switch Rachel for Selina and we are done.

• Yeah, I hope this joker is very similar to Heath Ledger's Joker from TDK

I hope we get a Joker interrogation scene like in The Dark Knight (Nolan). Switch Rachel for Selina and we are done.

• edited August 2017

That trailer is awesome! Really hyped up for it now!

Also Telltale's Riddler is Jigsaw?

I dig it.

• And here’s something the trailer can’t tell you: this premiere episode clocks in at over two hours in length, and includes more puzzles, more dynamic choices in the middle of the action, and more consequence to each choice than previous episodes in the series. You also find an all-new stats screen at the end of each episode that will allow you to see where you stand with your favorite characters like Jim Gordon, Amanda Waller, and more."

Well I'll be, that seems like a preeeety direct sentiment that Telltale has been listening to the fans. Things are looking up! =)

• Holy shit! Also the same voice actor who played 3 characters in Uncharted franchise being:

Atoq Navarro - Uncharted 1
    enter image description here

Talbot - Uncharted 3

Hector Alcazar - Uncharted 4

CathalOHara posted: »

That's Robin Atkin Downes, he also voiced Kazuhira Miller in the Metal Gear series.

• So damn pumped....I just preordered!

And here’s something the trailer can’t tell you: this premiere episode clocks in at over two hours in length, and includes more puzzles, mor

• Is pre-order available yet on PS4? Any discounts for ps plus?

• I have to admit....Season 1 of Batman was not something I expected anything good from when it was announced. But the closer it came to launch..the more interesting it looked...so I got it...and did not regret a thing.

I am hoping this lives up to and surpasses the original.

• Over two hours in length? Fucking yes please.

• As Deltino was watching one of the earlier preview videos, he mentioned that one of the early access players mentioned that Telltale wants to start focusing on longer episodes again when they can.

Batman is said to be two hours and Minecraft was as well, so let's hope this trend continues for future TTG episodes.

Over two hours in length? Fucking yes please.

• We can only hope. I love the 2 hour telltale episodes!

As Deltino was watching one of the earlier preview videos, he mentioned that one of the early access players mentioned that Telltale wants t

• I am so totally pumped for this season.
    This is just the icing on top.
    But this icing looks so tasty.

ok probably not my best analogy

• Yes pre-orders are live (have been since last week). Discount of about 10%, but nothing extra for PSPlus.
    Also, no special theme this time (unfortunately). If you do pre-order, you do get the first season free, but too bad you can't give that to someone else on PS if you already own it. :(

Is pre-order available yet on PS4? Any discounts for ps plus?

• Amazing, right?

Considering Telltale actually mentions this... They are taking our feedback and using it, given how they now know how much we like longer episodes.

Over two hours in length? Fucking yes please.

• Man, I wish they at least have a special theme for the returning players who already have season 1. Ah well, thanks for the info!

AChicken posted: »

Yes pre-orders are live (have been since last week). Discount of about 10%, but nothing extra for PSPlus. Also, no special theme this time

• You're kidding?!
    That's insane, had no idea that was him until just now... Mind blowing!

AronDracula posted: »

Holy shit! Also the same voice actor who played 3 characters in Uncharted franchise being: Atoq Navarro - Uncharted 1 Talbot - Uncharted 3 Hector Alcazar - Uncharted 4

• So, there's this small interview with Job released today...

Very interesting hints on what we can expect in the story and characters of this season.

• Oh I likey how the quick action decisions are gonna play out.

So, there's this small interview with Job released today... Very interesting hints on what we can expect in the story and characters of this season.

• Being able to choose which QTE to do what looks to be a cool add on! Hopefully there's a bunch of them in each episode!

So, there's this small interview with Job released today... Very interesting hints on what we can expect in the story and characters of this season.

• He was also Tenzin's mo-cap actor in Uncharted 2. So he's actually been in all four of the main games. xD

AronDracula posted: »

Holy shit! Also the same voice actor who played 3 characters in Uncharted franchise being: Atoq Navarro - Uncharted 1 Talbot - Uncharted 3 Hector Alcazar - Uncharted 4

• Well it's about time, glad to see Telltale starting to listen to the fans more.

As Deltino was watching one of the earlier preview videos, he mentioned that one of the early access players mentioned that Telltale wants t

• Jesus Christ, this guy is a beast and underrated. He should play a video game protagonist.

CathalOHara posted: »

He was also Tenzin's mo-cap actor in Uncharted 2. So he's actually been in all four of the main games. xD

• makes replaying much more interesting as well...I hope they do this with the last season of TWD.

lupinb0y posted: »

Being able to choose which QTE to do what looks to be a cool add on! Hopefully there's a bunch of them in each episode!

• edited August 2017

hope they do this with the last season of TWD

lol. all I'm imagining now is:
    "How do you want to brutally kill this zombie!?!!?!"
    [Q] -- Stab with Rebar
    [E] -- Split with Axe

makes replaying much more interesting as well...I hope they do this with the last season of TWD.

• tfw Telltale makes a trailer that doesnt literally put text on the screen and say the choice that will happen in the episode

Fantastic trailer, gave very little away, but still gets you hyped for what's to come. The angle they're taking with Bruce and the Joker has

• I can't wait for the new batch of Bruce faces that will inevitably come with this season. In advance, thank you Poogs.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw Telltale makes a trailer that doesnt literally put text on the screen and say the choice that will happen in the episode

• From the news post:

"only to come back this season with reason to believe that his ‘friend’ Bruce not only likes him but also owes him a favor."

Now wait just a minute, Telltale... Don't put words in my mouth. I owe Joker nothing. I said it straight to his face!

• Indeed. You even have the choice at the beginning to explicitly make the game understand you don't owe Doe a thing.
    He can go hug a tree.

From the news post: "only to come back this season with reason to believe that his ‘friend’ Bruce not only likes him but also owes him

• I have to say that I'm glad they ditched the lipstick for John Doe. He looks so much better without it.

• Ah, the trailer looks great! And the description on Telltale's blog sounds promising - seems like Telltale finally listened to the fan feedback. Now I'm really excited for Tuesday. :)

• This is shaping up to be great. It has things we've been asking for for years and the trailer looks really neat.

Now if only I wasn't broke...

• So theres actually some more new Joker footage in this IGN video (Interview with voice actor starts at 9:48, New Joker footage starts at 17:40)

• Wondering why Telltale no more do the pre register on Google Play Store just like on Minecraft Season 2

• Does it reveal much? Don't want to be spoiled too much.

Poogers555 posted: »

So theres actually some more new Joker footage in this IGN video (Interview with voice actor starts at 9:48, New Joker footage starts at 17:40)

• The new joker seems really good!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.