The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I was thinking... Is Sybil still Queen of Canada? If so, when her water broke, there were Canadian pennies, even with Lincoln face?
  • edited September 2010
    I was thinking... Is Sybil still Queen of Canada? If so, when her water broke, there were Canadian pennies, even with Lincoln face?

How come your current job can effect your bodily functions this dramatically :eek:?
  • edited September 2010

I'm open to suggestions for the missing three animals (Tiger, Horse, and Sheep)

Wish me luck!

For "Horse", how about the DeSoto?

SunnyGuy, nice work on monster Sam! I really like your other "practicing Sam" post. I'm going to have to check out that tutorial.

Cheri, thanks for posting that Max reference!

Great job everybody! I love all the unique styles and sketches you're posting!
  • edited September 2010
    I'm open to suggestions for the missing three animals (Tiger, Horse, and Sheep) as well as what the theme for Monkey should be. Also, if you want me to do your year, tell me when you were born and I'll do it earlier for you. Otherwise, I'm doing them at random.

Wish me luck!

I think Brady Culture should be the sheep. Just because of his fluffy hair. :D
  • edited September 2010
    I think Brady Culture should be the sheep. Just because of his fluffy hair. :D

Who wants to be born in the year of the wooden Brady Culture? Not me, that's for sure.

I think I'll make Sybil the tiger and Horse the DeSoto, though. Love drawing cars. Thanks for the suggestions! Still looking for a good Sheep. Sal is nice, but I was tring to think of another main character, maybe someone from an earlier season? Just as long as nobody says the **** Poppers, please.

And Fire Rat's almost done. Should have him up tonight, my time.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, I was thinking Lorne, "The Friend for Life", since he's kind of a sheep in a way isn't he? >.>

But you said main character so...Superball? Hugh Bliss? I dunno, just tossing names at random now.
  • edited September 2010
    Who wants to be born in the year of the wooden Brady Culture? Not me, that's for sure.

I might...uh...have an ulterior motive...

My little brother was born in the year of the sheep.

:D:D:D
  • edited September 2010
    badge_and_stars_a_snm_keychain_by_ginny_n-d2zb431.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    Awesome!
  • edited September 2010
    super_ego_by_rubygloommel-d2zehg3.jpg

Sam meets the narrator! Spirit-esque black, white and red shading ensues!
  • edited September 2010

Adorable! Must've taken a while, I don't know how people have the patience to draw each. Individual. Slide.
  • edited September 2010
    Oooh Superego and Sam, niiiice!

As for the animation... wow :eek:
  • edited September 2010
    Holy crap, Cello! That's awesome!
  • edited September 2010
    Woooow I sooo wish I had your animation skills D:
  • edited September 2010
    max_practice_by_thesunnyguy-d2zhhlb.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Max-practice-180534863
    Continuing from my Sam Practice doodles, have some Max, also their kid versions, you can never have enough of them. I don't have anything else to say here, I already commented on the image itself.

Oh, and if for some reason you wanted more of that Sam Wright doodle I did last time and expected to see Max Fey in here, don't worry, it's coming soon XD

PS: Thanks to Cheri for linking me to this.
    PPS: If you don't get the joke with Max's tail go watch the cartoon.
  • edited September 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    MAXREFERENCEOHGODITSADORABLE-1.jpg?t=1285101172

Ta-dah! Straight from Mr. Purcell himself.
    I love these! Definitely gonna use these in the future. And the title is very fitting. It is adorable! <3
    Aw nuts, I'm getting no feedback with my last two drawing, how sad D:
    Oh well, I guess I have to try harder! So here's my latest drawing:
    welcometohellmax.jpg
    And this is why I'm not sad about the death of Max "Prime". I'm sure he is having a ball XD

Love this picture! I also love Jurgen and Satan's reactions to Max's return.
    After that big sacrifice, though, don't you think that Max would be in heaven? I dunno, could go either way with him.

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • edited September 2010
    This might not exactly be the right place for it, but since I want reviews, I'm using this opportunity to shameless promote my third fanfic ever. Hopefully no one will be mad.

Sam & Max: On the Job
  • edited September 2010
    Hah! That was great!
  • edited September 2010
    Huzzah! It was a pseudo-success!

If I were a normal person, I would have just drawn an fancomic...but I can't draw for shit. :D Thanks for not beating me up, everyone.
  • edited September 2010
    da0fe495c501d1f0eabd30e083373a69-d2zltko.jpg

LOL, long time no post and THIS is what I come up with fffffffff.
  • edited September 2010
    o__________o

WHY DOES IT LOOK SO GOOD
  • edited September 2010
    I hardly ever post here, but I think that's deserving of a post.

WHAT THE HELL HOW CAN IT BE SO AWESOME AND SO HORRIFYING AT ONCE?
  • edited September 2010
    @Haley Yet again the fans can't repress their urges to draw Max as a cross-dresser XD

bye_bye_by_rubygloommel-d2zlt1f.jpg

My latest pic, such a cute moment! :(
  • edited September 2010
    That was such a heartwrenching moment.
  • edited September 2010
    LOL! Thanks guys for those comments! They're what I was expecting anyway. XD

Oh, my.... such an awesome scene, I have no clue what's going on... which means I better try and get the rest of the Devil's Playhouse asap!!!
  • edited September 2010
    @Gentleman - I know! It was in my top three sad moments, right next to Sam's sad walk and that clone with the toy bunny getting smushed :'(

@Hayley - Get it! GET IT NOW! RIGHT THIS SECOOOOOOND! :D
  • edited September 2010
    I need to finish Season Two and try and buy Hit The Road first if possible~ TT~TT *sniff*
  • edited September 2010
    @Hayley: Again, don't know what to say XD
    ...doesn't Max's left "bra" look a bit weird?

@Ruby: :(
    Oh, my.... such an awesome scene, I have no clue what's going on... which means I better try and get the rest of the Devil's Playhouse asap!!!

You should, meanwhile make sure to not read the comments on DA or ask for the context of the picture. Seriously don't.
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    @Hayley: Again, don't know what to say XD
    ...doesn't Max's left "bra" look a bit weird?

@Ruby: :(

You should, meanwhile make sure to not read the comments on DA or ask for the context of the picture. Seriously don't.

I know what you mean, I can see it. But it's the colours doing that. I had made sure it was the same height. |D

Believe me, I'm doing my best to avoid whatsoever. XD
  • edited September 2010
    Umm... oh slightly bigger... sorry sorry! I'll shut up now... XD
  • edited September 2010
    It can be explained easily as a wardrobe malfunction so therefore they SHOULD look awkward.
  • edited September 2010
    max_for_season_3_charms_by_ginny_n-d2zm0m2.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    @BlueHedgie: Calling it "super weird" is putting it lightly. Great work as always, and I like the cut paperstyle and glow in this piece!
  • edited September 2010
    @BlueHedgie: Calling it "super weird" is putting it lightly. Great work as always, and I like the cut paperstyle and glow in this piece!

The title came from the song it was inspired from.... Uchuu wa Taihen da! Translates to Space is super weird! XD Indeed, it would merit a title of like... more... freaky... something.. |D ffffffff

Thank you~!
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    hey! that is girl max or also known as player 2

What?!
  • edited September 2010
    I think sillybeans1073 has the hots for you.
  • edited September 2010
    sam_wright_and_max_fey_by_thesunnyguy-d2zmkit.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Sam-Wright-and-Max-Fey-180771941
    I said I'd do it and here it is. For obvious reasons Max is not very amused...

Max: "Sam, this is the last time I agree to wear whatever you say for Halloween."

I don't think I'll continue with the other characters, but one never knows *shrugs*
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy's post

Haha, it seems I'm not the only one who humiliates Max with women's clothing (see my Haruhi drawing back a few posts). Anyways, I guess the little guy deserves something of power. This is a request by a friend of mine at school: Max Keyblade Wielder!!?! (The worlds are so Doomed XD)

keybladeMax.jpg
    -Max: Woah, with this whatever-it's-called, I can unlock the corndog stash that Sam confiscated from me, drive the Desoto whetever I want and unlock Girl shower room's doors across the 50 states!

-sam: but Max you don't even like girls!
  • edited September 2010
    I played Phoenix Wright before Sam & Max, and I got a real Phoenix and Maya feel from Sam and Max's interactions sometimes. Maya does like suggesting that they eat or steal everything they see...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.