Monkey Island DVD Never Arriving? [it's shipping now]

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Well, MY order just shipped. I have come to chew bubblegum and kick a- no wait. I have come here to rub it in your faces and gloat. And by your faces I mean the faces of anyone whose order hasn't shipped yet. Ohh, yeah, feel the burn, feel the envy. Bwahahaha.
  • edited June 2010
    My order too has shipped!
  • edited June 2010
    Hurray! The title isn't wrong!
  • edited June 2010
    For what it's worth, I've tried to rough-house with Jake (recently, actually) and he would break Will into about 5'000 pieces.

That's a very dangerous person but you don't know everything there is to know about our Will...

We all know Will as good old Will here but did you know that he has a secret life? See, he just has a hair cut right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbiZcKEVo0&feature=related
  • edited June 2010
    The status on mine hasn't changed, which sucks because I'm in Europe and probably won't recieve it for ages anyway. Now I'll have to wait for the next batch? :(
  • edited June 2010
    It would be more interested if they fought through videogames. Or board games. Or tabletop RPGs. Or card games.

And if I could watch or, better, join.
  • edited June 2010
    No shipping for me, but I ordered the Deluxe edition.
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Or card games.

on motobikes?
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    It would be more interested if they fought through videogames. Or board games. Or tabletop RPGs. Or card games.

And if I could watch or, better, join.

Insult arm wrestling!
  • edited June 2010
    Well, MY order just shipped. I have come to chew bubblegum and kick a- no wait. I have come here to rub it in your faces and gloat. And by your faces I mean the faces of anyone whose order hasn't shipped yet. Ohh, yeah, feel the burn, feel the envy. Bwahahaha.
    TrueAsh wrote: »
    My order too has shipped!

Did you guys order the Normal or Deluxe edition?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    For what it's worth, Vanaman speaks the truth.
  • edited June 2010
    Will wrote: »
    For what it's worth, Vanaman speaks the truth.

Call me if Jake's being mean, then. Also, call me anyways.
  • edited June 2010
    I didn't get any of that Deluxe stuff. Because there was no talking LeChuckie doll included. That's why.
  • edited June 2010
    I didn't get any of that Deluxe stuff. Because there was no talking LeChuckie doll included. That's why.

So all you're getting is a DVD.

Gah I want that deluxe stuff! Hurry up and ship it!
  • edited June 2010

I read this and it reminded me of something else, and now I want a broken Strong Bad figure with the jibblies.
  • edited June 2010
    No, not all. I also got the Freelance Police animated series DVDs. I decided I wanted that way more.
  • edited June 2010
    No, not all. I also got the Freelance Police animated series DVDs. I decided I wanted that way more.

I just downloaded em.
  • edited June 2010
    You could do that. But I wanted the Purcell cover art and to be able to say I own Sam and Max. On my DVD shelf.
  • edited June 2010
    If they shipped out the standard then Deluxe can't be far behind, I will wait with anticipation. :)
  • edited June 2010
    If they shipped out the standard then Deluxe can't be far behind, I will wait with anticipation. :)

Going off the blogpost, "Shipping Nowish" equalled a week. So shipping a few weeks is.... 21 days (3 weeks) + 7 Days (Telltale Delay Factor) = 4 weeks.

So that blog post was a week ago, so I give it another 3 weeks. They're gonna miss that "Spring 2010" date that was promised.
  • edited June 2010
    NotFury wrote: »
    Going off the blogpost, "Shipping Nowish" equalled a week. So shipping a few weeks is.... 21 days (3 weeks) + 7 Days (Telltale Delay Factor) = 4 weeks.

So that blog post was a week ago, so I give it another 3 weeks. They're gonna miss that "Spring 2010" date that was promised.

Damn it. Forgot I was using Firefox.
  • edited June 2010
    Hey Guys,

in the morning i got an e-mail from Telltalle. The "Tales of Monkey Island DVD with Steve Purcell slipcase" was shipped yesterday. :D
    Great News. I can't wait!!! :)

I think that the others will get there ToMI DVD's soon.
  • edited June 2010
    Nice! Mine will still take a while because I ordered things that haven't arrived at the warehouse yet. Those blog photos of the concept art prints are looking sweet though. Anyway, glad to hear the DVDs are on their way out, it is great news!
  • edited June 2010
    I want that slipcover :(
  • edited June 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    I want that slipcover :(

The want of things is the core of the human experience:)
  • edited June 2010

as jojo the monkey said Its good to want things
  • edited June 2010
    NotFury wrote: »

I don't care how many weeks, I will still wait with anticipation. :)
  • edited June 2010
    Scrawffler wrote: »
    Nice! Mine will still take a while because I ordered things that haven't arrived at the warehouse yet. Those blog photos of the concept art prints are looking sweet though. Anyway, glad to hear the DVDs are on their way out, it is great news!

yeah i think im the same as you, i havent recieved a e-mail, but ive ordered the art portfolio and voodoo tarot cards, we should have a little game of whos will come first,since were both from the UK
  • edited June 2010
    Wolfstar27 wrote: »
    yeah i think im the same as you, i havent recieved a e-mail, but ive ordered the art portfolio and voodoo tarot cards, we should have a little game of whos will come first,since were both from the UK

I ordered the cards 2 and wallece and gromit to get it free with shipping deal XP I wana join in the game
  • edited June 2010
    Hey, I DID pre-order ToMI and in fact paid more than most of the people who got the DVD with the slipcover!!

Just because I got it on Steam first doesn't mean I didn't pre-order it...
  • edited June 2010
    wooot my dvd has been shipped! Sorry E3 2010 this is sooooooo much more exciting!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Mine's still not shipping. I guess me taking a week to decide whether to get the normal or deluxe version has come back to bite me in the fundament.
  • edited June 2010
    Another Deluxe orderer here. Mine hasn't shipped either. But that's ok. I can wait.
  • edited June 2010
    Argh! I forgot to check if mines shipped yet! Back in a jiffy...

...No. It hasn't. I wait in excited anticipation still.

I forgot to mention; mines the Standard.
  • edited June 2010
    Deluxe here.

not shipped yet.
  • edited June 2010
    Im dulex and I keep clicking the refrsh butten (dont care if its not manly:p) till it say your order is being shiped
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    (dont care if its not manly:p)

Says the dude whose forum name is Sailorcuteness. :D
  • edited June 2010
    You know, the thing I'm most excited about is the Monkey Island mug I ordered. I feel I'm the weirdest fan on these forums.
  • edited June 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Says the dude whose forum name is Sailorcuteness. :D

its not my given name my real name is rex fortune adventure seaker but my adgent said It didnt have enough star quality
  • edited June 2010
    Im dulex and I keep clicking the refrsh butten (dont care if its not manly:p) till it say your order is being shiped
    its not my given name my real name is rex fortune adventure seaker but my adgent said It didnt have enough star quality

What's up with you sailorcuteness? You type like you're drunk or or still learning to write in English or something, which is not the norm for you.

No offense. You just sound silly. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.