Monkey Island DVD Never Arriving? [it's shipping now]

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    What's up with you sailorcuteness? You type like you're drunk or or still learning to write in English or something, which is not the norm for you.

No offense. You just sound silly. :)

The rex forturne line was from CMI and the refresh thing was a joke thread I made ages ago and was a injoke to my self rly.
  • edited June 2010
    I know what that's from, and it's not at all what I meant.
  • edited June 2010
    I know what that's from, and it's not at all what I meant.

oh..then I got nothing. Maybe your first theory was right.
  • edited June 2010
    I hope to receive the Deluxe Edition for my birthday.... on 8th of July.

Please Telltale make me a wish :-)
  • edited June 2010
    cisco_tn wrote: »
    I hope to receive the Deluxe Edition for my birthday.... on 8th of July.

Please Telltale make me a wish :-)

lol good luck. It won't have even shipped by then.
  • edited June 2010
    Still no email about my regular one shipping or not. Sadfaex.
  • edited June 2010
    Your order has shipped!
    Great news! Your order is on its way.
    USPS Site wrote:
    There is no record of this item.

Nice. So it's either shipping and it's vanished or it's vanished while it was shipping.
  • edited June 2010
    Fury wrote: »
    lol good luck. It won't have even shipped by then.

gee I hope not cos then my dream of getting it on july 6th will be gone T_T although due to the mail serves if it was shipped out now I doubt id get it by then.
  • edited June 2010
    I noticed to arrive here, the order was shipped through Petaluma, CA. I wonder if that's where the name Pyrite Parrot of Petaluma came from.
  • edited June 2010
    Stanto wrote: »
    Nice. So it's either shipping and it's vanished or it's vanished while it was shipping.

It usually takes about a day before USPS tracking numbers start working, at least this soon after an order has shipped. No need to worry yet. :)
  • edited June 2010
    What's up with you sailorcuteness? You type like you're drunk or or still learning to write in English or something, which is not the norm for you.

No offense. You just sound silly. :)

Chyron! Post a day update! NOW!
  • edited June 2010
    Chyron! Post a day update! NOW!

My first reaction is wondering why Fury wants me to post it, maybe if to intentionally annoy people.

Anyways, wait 1 hour and 15 minutes.
    11351465.png
    (taken 6 minutes ago)

I know TTG is 2 hours behind me in time zones, but whatever.
  • edited June 2010
    My first reaction is wondering why Fury wants me to post it, maybe if to intentionally annoy people.

Anyways, wait 1 hour and 15 minutes.
    11351465.png
    (taken 6 minutes ago)

I know TTG is 2 hours behind me in time zones, but whatever.

I had just forgotten how many days it was, and was curious.

And I'm a little jealous all these standard people are getting stuff before me, a deluxer.
  • edited June 2010

And I'm a little jealous all these standard people are getting stuff before me, a deluxer.

I feel your pain this isnt how captlsim is suppost to be run we got the more expensive one we should get it first!
  • edited June 2010
    I feel your pain this isnt how captlsim is suppost to be run we got the more expensive one we should get it first!

Or at least get a date that doesn't say "Soonish".
  • edited June 2010
    At most 16 15 14 13 more days for them to start shipping (Deluxe Edition) by the end of Spring.
  • edited June 2010
    Unlucky for some.
  • edited June 2010
    Unlucky for some.

I see what you did there.
  • edited June 2010
    What did he do there?
  • edited June 2010
    gee I hope not cos then my dream of getting it on july 6th will be gone T_T although due to the mail serves if it was shipped out now I doubt id get it by then.

I hope it arrives 17th july -->

Im in bali from 6th to 16th :(

so you all wont get excellent posts from me for 10 days... unless i find free wifi.
  • edited June 2010
    Don't worry, I'll still be here :D.
  • edited June 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    What did he do there?

13 is sometimes an unlucky number because there were 13 people at the last supper. Sometimes it's just Friday the 13th. For some people it's the opposite, I know I always thought Friday the 13th was supposed to be a very lucky day until I learned that it wasn't for a lot of people.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    For some people it's the opposite, I know I always thought Friday the 13th was supposed to be a very lucky day until I learned that it wasn't for a lot of people.

I prefer your way… if you’re going to be superstitious, might as well have a super-lucky day rather than a super-unlucky one.
  • edited June 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I prefer your way… if you’re going to be superstitious, might as well have a super-lucky day rather than a super-unlucky one.

I know, right? :p I'm not really superstitious (it's bad luck!) but I like thinking of good luck instead of bad luck. I also always assume that meeting a black cat brings good luck, although to be honest as far as I'm concerned meeting any cat at all is good luck :p
  • edited June 2010
    Generally, the bad luck day in Spain is Tuesday the 13th instead Friday the 13th.
    Personally, I think none of them is a bad luck day. I was born a Friday the 13th, and many years mi birthday is either Tuesday or Friday (this year is a Tuesday, by the way).
  • edited June 2010
    This convo reminds me of a scene from a movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yab9fyO3M14#t=48s
  • edited June 2010
    It usually takes about a day before USPS tracking numbers start working, at least this soon after an order has shipped. No need to worry yet. :)
    USPS wrote:
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

Thanks, you're correct. I hope I don't suddenly get hit by Customs..
  • edited June 2010
    Mine just started shipping.
  • edited June 2010
    I was born a Friday the 13th

and we've been cursed with you ever since.

god that was mean. ...i'm sorry

i hope Telltale learns from this when they start making the dvds and deluxe editions of S&M season 3 and BttF and Jurassic Park.
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    as far as I'm concerned meeting any cat at all is good luck :p

See, as far as I'm concerned, meeting any cat is bad luck, because it means you have the misfortune to be in the presence of a cat.
  • edited June 2010
    See, as far as I'm concerned, meeting any cat is bad luck, because it means you have the misfortune to be in the presence of a cat.

That makes two of us. I'm severely allergic. lol
  • edited June 2010
    See, as far as I'm concerned, meeting any dog is bad luck, because it means you have the misfortune to be in the presence of a dog.

I agree! Dogs are smelly slobbering oafs!
  • edited June 2010
    Yay, just got my email.
  • edited June 2010
    You guys getting the emails: did you order the deluxe edition?
  • edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I agree! Dogs are smelly slobbering oafs!

How dare you! -smacks with glove-

This means war!
  • edited June 2010
    Havnt got my Email yet:(
  • edited June 2010
    Hey my standard hasn't shipped yet, my Sam & Max animated series shipped today though...

:(
  • edited June 2010
    At most 13 12 more days for them to start shipping (Deluxe Edition) by the end of Spring.
  • edited June 2010
    I have to admit this is a bit ridiculous.
  • edited June 2010
    I won't lie, a couple times now I've had the urge to get frustrated by the delay.....but I've managed to hold it together and be patient. I'll be fine once it's in my hands (which I still believe it will be and have no reason not to...even less reason now that some are actually being shipped). If I don't believe that I'll never get it I have no reason to complain.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.