Monkey Island DVD Never Arriving? [it's shipping now]

Comments

• edited June 2010
    My Deluxe Edition has ARRIVED! Whoo! Too bad I have to go to work for five hours before I can open it... :-P
  • edited June 2010
    @ Pluizig: My standard DVD only took one week going from 'In warehouse' to actually being shipped. I wonder what's taking yours so long.
  • edited June 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Holy crap seriously? Now I am worried.

Yes seriously. The first post I could find on the forums is from June 15th (http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=325422#post325422), but I'm 90% sure it had been submitted to the warehouse AT LEAST a week before that.

EDIT: Maybe they're out of Max T-shirts or W&G DVDs?
  • edited June 2010
    Whoo! Got my Deluxe Edition today!
  • edited June 2010
    Whoo! Got my Deluxe Edition today!

Could you post a photo/scan of the special voodoo card that comes with the deluxe package?
  • edited June 2010
    IT'S HERE!

Okay, Avistew, I promised. Let me know if there's any other pictures you want.

DSC02974.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02976.jpg

DSC02977.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    that looooooooooooks awsome and well worth the wait just hope its over sooon
  • edited June 2010
    That does look pretty good...
  • edited June 2010
    You know, the more I think about it, I would've rather had the voodoo card mat than the map, and I would've been more okay about that being printed on fabric like this than I am with the map.

But I'm not as upset about the map as I was two weeks ago. It's done and I'm over it, and now that I have it in my hands, the whole box is awesome.
  • edited June 2010
    aww why cant they send mine its in the warehouse for a few days T_T I know I shouldnt complane about waiting but its easyer to do when everyone waiting 2 but now ppl are getting them its hard not to
  • edited June 2010
    pluizig wrote: »
    My Regular Edition has been in that state for over three weeks.

Do you also have other items in your order?
  • edited June 2010
    Do you also have other items in your order?

Yes, the Wallace and Gromit DVD and the Max&Crossbones T-shirt. None of them are backordered, though.
  • edited June 2010
    Could somebody tell me how much does Deluxe Edition cost for someone who bought the season? :P
  • edited June 2010
    $14.99 or something? That's what I paid. Something like that.
  • edited June 2010
    Bleh, that Deluxe Edition looks horrible if I may be honest with you. Can't believe I played 15 USD extra for that. Actually, just realized, probably more than that. After all with my luck I'll have to pay an extra ~20% import tax on it (=12 USD). I wish they'd declare them as gifts or something, after all thats almost what it is considering we paid for the downloads at the same time...
  • edited June 2010
    Mine's still at the warehouse! I regret ordering the drinking vessel now

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOREEEEEEE :(
  • edited June 2010
    thin029 wrote: »
    I regret ordering the drinking vessel now

And you will regret it even more when your future kids gets born with various defects :rolleyes:
  • edited June 2010
    Mine's still at the warehouse! I regret ordering the drinking vessel now

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOREEEEEEE :(

I ordered the mug also, and mine got here earlier today.
  • edited June 2010
    Weird, I ordered deluxe, mug and voodoo only on march 15 but they're at the warehouse.
    Telltale hates me
  • edited June 2010
    Weird, I ordered deluxe, mug and voodoo only on march 15 but they're at the warehouse.
    Telltale hates me

Deluxe, mug and sam & max s03, ordered on march 13th and they're at the warehouse. You're not alone.
  • edited June 2010
    pluizig wrote: »
    My Regular Edition has been in that state for over three weeks.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one with that problem. I ordered the regular edition (with Purcell's art) and Max & Crossbones t-shirt. I've read that people have received their stuff even though the order status still says "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse... yada yada" but I'm starting to doubt this is the case with my order.

I'll wait a bit more but if my order won't arrive (or be shipped) next week, I will contact the customer service.
  • edited June 2010
    Hmm, mine turned to submitted to warehouse saturday last week, and it's still set as that, too.
  • edited June 2010
    Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Collector's DVD
    Tales of Monkey Island Voodoo Card Set
    Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition
    Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition Package
    Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

I ordered it on march 15th
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale hates me

I ordered mine on March 11th, almost as soon as preorders began. Deluxe, mug, buttons, voodoo cards AND art portfolio in my order.
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, I had one of the very first orders placed on the 11th, before most people realized pre-orders were open. I'm sure this is just the first batch of shipments, so you'll all have yours soon.
  • edited June 2010
    I ordered delex rly quick then canceled to take advantage of free postage XP
  • edited June 2010
    I'm sad. I shouldn't have bought it through Steam. Sad Andy.
  • edited June 2010
    now i sorta wish i had ordered the voodoo cards too
  • edited June 2010
    Yay its being shipped w0000000t
  • edited June 2010
    Just got my email, it's shipped. FINALLY.
  • edited June 2010
    My order just shipped:

Tales of Monkey Island Drinking Vessel
    Tales of Monkey Island Voodoo Card Set
    Tales of Monkey Island Buttons - Set #2
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, I just got an email that mine has been shipped also.
  • edited June 2010
    i just received my deluxe edition. its awesome as I knew it would be. the wait was way too long, but all is right with the world. that is until my exe's find out im happy and put a stop to that ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Alright Highway, the race is ON. My item just shipped!
  • edited June 2010
    :(
    No mail, and I ordered the 13th, which is earlier than some of you guys...
  • edited June 2010
    I just got an E-mail saying its just Shipped.....woooohooooo
  • edited June 2010
    wow the deluxe is shipping. whats everyone going to whine about now?
  • edited June 2010
    jermy52 wrote: »

Probably if it doesn't arrive when people want it to, then there will be some complaints.
  • edited June 2010
    jermy52 wrote: »

Season 2 not being announced yet.
  • edited June 2010
    Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures + Collector's DVD

Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.
    --
    My state............:C
    I ordered it on march 12th..........
Sign in to comment in this discussion.