The “Telltale Deck ‘o Cards” Project

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Umm...Jennifer did Perducci on the ace of spades a while ago. The only face card left is the jack of hearts.
  • edited March 2011
    Umm...Jennifer did Perducci on the ace of spades a while ago. The only face card left is the jack of hearts.

I mant clubs.
  • edited March 2011
    Hey, thought it over and I was wondering if you could put me down for Noir Sam for the Jack of Hearts.

Samnoircard.png
  • edited March 2011
    EDIT: jmm called the remaining face card (the Ace of Spades) first, so it's his- but I really like where light's going with her Trixie card. If you also want to do Marty, he'll have t be a different number

Could I have the 4 of hearts instead?
  • edited March 2011
    SillyStell wrote: »
    Samnoircard.png

Love it! :D
  • edited March 2011
    You're a goddess, Stell. That's a work of goddess. What I see is some strict goddessary.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2011
    The cards are really getting filled up now. :D

We still need cards from Bone, Hector, and maybe the Heavy and Tycho.
  • edited March 2011
    Jennifer wrote: »
    We still need cards from Bone, Hector, and maybe the Heavy and Tycho.

The heavy and Tycho aren't realllly Tell Tale Games characters though :/ I think we should stick just to TT characters maybe? We should have more than enough.
  • edited March 2011
    The heavy and Tycho aren't realllly Tell Tale Games characters though :/ I think we should stick just to TT characters maybe? We should have more than enough.

I think Heavy and Tycho are just as much in Telltale's list of characters as Max or Strong Bad in my opinion. Telltale doesn't actually own any of the IPs they use and can only co-own characters they make. (I think)
  • edited March 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    You're a goddess, Stell. That's a work of goddess. What I see is some strict goddessary.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • edited March 2011
    The "Jack Noir" part made me laugh. Why? Hell if I know.

I love it btw.

You know, is there any way to hack this things into Poker Night? That would be ****ing awesome. I know it's easier said than done, but still.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Shoot. My computer broke down yesterday, and it seems like it'll be two weeks until I get it back. I was just coloring my Sybil sketch when it started making rather unhealthy noises.

Keeping the deadline will be very hard now. I have finished the card "on paper", and even colored it in case there will be no time for digital enhancements, but without my home computer, I'll have massive problems digitalizing the thing. I'll get it up, even if I have to photograph it!!
  • edited March 2011
    I'll also try to produce the thing I promised. School and some other stuff made me unable to work on it till now, so...
  • edited March 2011
    Don't worry. Inclement weather (read: snow and slush and rain) has made it impossible for me to finish mine just yet either (I'm making an outdoor thing with Hidden People and the Shinto shrine near my apartment) The deadline was put in place to keep people from slacking off.
  • edited March 2011
    One more totally stupid question;

Can I get a third card when I'm finished with this one?

...and um, can it be Tycho? If not, I guess I'll stop at 2....
  • edited March 2011
    So why are we all quiet now ._.
  • edited March 2011
    Well, partially because the only person with the ability to edit the OP (without taking liberties, that is) was just involved in the 7th most powerful earthquake in history. Partially because our pool of contributors has been pretty much tapped out.
  • edited March 2011
    Well, partially because the only person with the ability to edit the OP (without taking liberties, that is) was just involved in the 7th most powerful earthquake in history.

I feel intensely bad because I just realized that now.
    EDIT: And my feeling has just grew tenfold since I just realized divisionten was the one created the thread about the earthquake.
    Partially because our pool of contributors has been pretty much tapped out.

Well, I haven't. I don't want all those to go waste, really.
  • edited March 2011
    I can't think of another character who would be suited to my spriting style, but I'd be happy to take suggestions for another card.
  • edited March 2011
    Wow, there are some amazing cards here now! Not to mention most of the good characters being taken. Would Max's spores count as a different character? I call 2 of spades if so.
  • edited March 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Wow, there are some amazing cards here now! Not to mention most of the good characters being taken. Would Max's spores count as a different character? I call 2 of spades if so.

It would I suppose!
  • edited March 2011
    So, well, fine :/

emmethcardl.png

Hope you guys like.
  • edited March 2011
    Very nice!
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks Guru!
  • edited March 2011
    Pitching in - could I do Sal as the Jack of Clubs, as The Mighty M suggested?
  • edited March 2011
    Falanca, great work on Emmett. I especially like the shading and the pose. I also like what you did with the number '8'. Generally, an amazing contribution to the deck of cards.
  • edited March 2011
    1nky wrote: »
    Pitching in - could I do Sal as the Jack of Clubs, as The Mighty M suggested?

Jack of Clubs is already taken :)
    (I'll have mine up by Wednesday!)
  • edited March 2011
    I call dibs on Tycho btw, if I can have it. 10 of diamonds.
  • edited March 2011
    I can't think of another character who would be suited to my spriting style, but I'd be happy to take suggestions for another card.

I'd like to see anouther card by you, so how about The Internet from Reality 2.0, or Stinkoman from 8 Bit is Enough?
  • edited March 2011
    Those are ideas. I'll give it a shot. I'll take the 8 of diamonds. Not sure which character yet, I want to see which I have a better shot at pulling off.
  • edited March 2011
    Trogdor could also work as a sprite.
  • edited March 2011
    I considered that. And if it comes out like crap, then I can say that's how he's supposed to be! Alternately, I could draw a really crappy Trogdor card on notebook paper, but I don't think that's what you guys want from me.
  • edited March 2011
    Sorry, misread.

Sal for Jack of Hearts, then?
  • edited March 2011
    You may want to read through any posts newer than the edit timestamp on the OP, just to make sure nobody's called it, but that should probably be okay.
  • edited March 2011
    I did the Jack of Hearts but it hasn't been updated in the OP, sorry I don't wanna seem like a jerk -.o
  • edited March 2011
    Oh, right, I forgot that was hearts. Looks like all the face cards are done.
  • edited March 2011
    Good thing I was able to get one in that rush I guess :I
  • edited March 2011
    SillyStell wrote: »
    I did the Jack of Hearts but it hasn't been updated in the OP, sorry I don't wanna seem like a jerk -.o

It's fine, dude. :D I'll just do another card.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    It exists... but I still don't have my home computer back, so I can't scan/crop/digitally enhance the picture yet. It'll be at least a week...

sybil.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    Wow. Damn, you're awesome.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.