Steam Walking Dead Out, TELLTALE version OUT NOW!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    this is horrible ...people are already playing and those who ordered from tell tale games have to wait :(
  • edited April 2012
    KDStudios wrote: »
    You guys said it would be out today.
    I demand to know why you lied to your customers?

Careful guys... You're starting to make EA look like a competent publisher.

IN THEIR F-ING TIMEZONE!!! They did NOT promise YOUR timezone, they promised THEIR timezone.
  • edited April 2012
    2 PM over there.
  • edited April 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »
    They didn't lie. It's still the 24th in the PDT (pacific daylight time) zone at Telltale's headquarters.

They've also gone home as it's closed now.
    So... Yeah they kinda did fib a little bit... Just a tiny white lie.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    It's only 2PM in the Telltale offices in the PDT time zone.
  • edited April 2012

Really? How is it closed? Do you know this? NO because you don't live there.
  • edited April 2012
    NickTTG wrote: »

Murder She Wrote's Angela Landsbury! lol

Still, this wait isn't funny
  • edited April 2012
    Not being a troll or anything. I was just wondering what time the east coast people would get to play this. Thanks.
  • edited April 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    IN THEIR F-ING TIMEZONE!!! They did NOT promise YOUR timezone, they promised THEIR timezone.

Except that I heard it was supposed to be 12 Pacific Standard time, which was supposed to be at 3:00 p.m. for me. It's 5:03 for me now.
  • edited April 2012
    Not being a troll or anything. I was just wondering what time the east coast people would get to play this. Thanks.

When it's done. We really don't know.
  • edited April 2012
    Everybody be cool!

You! Be cool.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »
    It's only 2PM in the Telltale offices in the PDT time zone.

Pacific Dandard Time?? ;)
    edited April 2012
    You are confusing the EDT (east coast of the US) with the PDT (west coast of the US, and where Telltale is) timezones.
  • edited April 2012
    big-augen wrote: »
    everybody be cool!

You! Be cool.

i'm cool as a cucumber bro
    edited April 2012
    Pacific Dandard Time?? ;)
    Pacific Daylight Time. :)
  • edited April 2012
    PDT – Pacific Daylight Time
  • edited April 2012
    big-augen wrote: »
    You! Be cool.

Hey, I've dealt with these kind of posts every time a new episode comes out. I get to complain by now.
  • edited April 2012

gif-zombies.gif
  • edited April 2012
    I'm perfectly at ease waiting for it to come out and will remain so as long as the release is today. Tomorrow will be a different story.
  • edited April 2012
    This is insane. Not the delay - which isn't really a delay because it is still Tuesday the 24th - in the time zone of the current offices of TTG ( :) ) -- but the comments here. Amazing! Keep going everyone. You are cracking me up! Hey, in Georgia where the game takes place (where I'm at) it's after 5:00 which means it's after office hours. BASTARDS!!! lololololololololololololololol

Hey! Let's all go outside and play some baseball. When Momma calls you in for supper, maybe the game will be ready!
  • edited April 2012
    Still waiting for it to come out on TT....looks like steam will be getting my money next time! :mad:
  • edited April 2012
    ((trish)) wrote: »
    Still waiting for it to come out on TT....looks like steam will be getting my money next time! :mad:

Oh sna- wait, telltale still gets your money.
    edited April 2012
    Disease 61 wrote: »
    Except that I heard it was supposed to be 12 Pacific Standard time, which was supposed to be at 3:00 p.m. for me. It's 5:03 for me now.
    It was never promised to be released at 12PM PST. The FAQ states that Telltale's business hours are until 5PM PST (5PM PDT right now as we're in daylight savings time). And even then, it was never promised by a Telltale team member that it would be released before the close of Telltale's business day. Just that it would be released before 12PM PDT. There's still another 10 hours before the end of the day in the Pacific time zone.
  • edited April 2012
    Steam version sucks balls. Glitchy, polygons missing, controller support not working......to name a few things.

If we get the same crap version they did tho, after all this waiting.... I may have to go on an apocalyptic rampage
  • edited April 2012
    Wow, the first time I give Telltale any money since I swore not to after the Back To The Future free episode debacle and once again Telltale stiff the guys that give to them directly. It wouldn't be a problem if the people on a third party platform weren't already playing their copy.
  • edited April 2012
    Oh sna- wait, telltale still gets your money.

Technically they get less of it though :P
  • edited April 2012
    yeah i think next time too i will not pre-order instead wait and buy
  • edited April 2012
    ya, im in the timezone (its 2:13pm right now), still aint out...but its not their closing time yet!! (still optimistic)
  • edited April 2012
    Razer wrote: »
    You had to open your mouth didn't you...? :(

lol
  • edited April 2012
    Come on let me rant! lol sheesh
  • edited April 2012
    nateman12 wrote: »
    ya, im in the timezone (its 2:13pm right now), still aint out...but its not their closing time yet!! (still optimistic)

10 hours... look at that, they still aren't liars...
  • edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »
    Steam version sucks balls. Glitchy, polygons missing, controller support not working......to name a few things.

If we get the same crap version they did tho, after all this waiting.... I may have to go on an apocalyptic rampage

have you seen the STEAM version?? my roommate got it...beat it already with no problems...while i wait when i thought i was cutting out the middle man...lol
  • edited April 2012

Agree. That's the only thing stopping me from raving now. I brought the game from the source and Im still waiting when others who got it elsewhere have already finished a play through. I figure if we dont get the bugs and crashes it'll be worth the wait. But if we do....* lacing rampage boots*
  • edited April 2012
    Time for another joint. Maybe it's online after that. Else off to bed :( Tomorrow another day to try.
  • edited April 2012
    nateman12 wrote: »
    have you seen the STEAM version?? my roommate got it...beat it already with no problems...while i wait when i thought i was cutting out the middle man...lol

YES, I borrowed my bro's steam account password and downloaded it.

It is as described, broken and unplayable. Hopefully my $2000 gaming rig at home with nvidia graphics will fare better than my office PC. It meets all requirements tho
  • edited April 2012

It is as described, broken and unplayable. Hopefully my $2000 gaming rig at home with nvidia graphics will fare better than my office PC. It meets all requirements tho

Wow! Check out your e-peen.
  • edited April 2012

that is weird...but to be honest...i made him put headphones in, and forced myself not to watch (didnt want it to be ruined) so i wouldnt know...but i asked him about the problems yall keep refering too, and he said it ran great, no noticeable problems....maybe he was lucky...idk...i just really want to play!! the few glances i got looked amazing!!
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah Zfan I have an extra set of kevlar and custom armor waiting for ya if need be. Along with a couple AKs, chainsaws, 12G Saiga shotguns to name a few. Ready for the zombies
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012
    Seems like Telltale mods are now silencing the peoples voice. All respect has officially been lost.
  • edited April 2012
    joopjuh wrote: »
    Time for another joint. Maybe it's online after that. Else off to bed :( Tomorrow another day to try.

That didn't work for the Rise of the Pirate God, not even with pizza on the side!
This discussion has been closed.