Steam Walking Dead Out, TELLTALE version OUT NOW!

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    ncb wrote: »
    Seems like Telltale mods are now silencing the peoples voice. All respect has officially been lost.

What is this I don't even.

A few idiots who started talking about piracy on a developer's forum got the boot, but Jesus, what would you expect?
  • edited April 2012
    Seems like Telltale mods are now silencing the peoples voice. All respect has officially been lost.

Mindless complaining is now "the people's voice"...

This is getting pathetic. You guys are complaining more than you will be playing the actual game.
  • edited April 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »

This is getting pathetic. You guys are complaining more than you will be playing the actual game.

true true .....but still this a bit unfair isn;t it ?

we should get an apology or something
  • edited April 2012
    nateman12 wrote: »
    ZOMBIE CAMEOS AS COMPENSATION!! MAKE A ZOMBIE MOB OF TELLTALE CUSTOMERS THAT DIED WAITING (i request to be killed by a chainsaw to the dome-piece) :D

i believe my prior idea was a good one...
  • edited April 2012
    you guys think it will be out today or will they push it back to tomorrow?
  • edited April 2012
    Even if the Steam version is broken, then it's sort of a failure either way. A failure for the Steam users who got sent a version which they either can't play or is glitched out or a failure for us guys who ordered it from the source and are getting it several hours later. I mean, it's not a BRILLIANT story whichever way you tell it, isn't it?

Again, not whining, not angry, but it's obvious that it hasn't exactly been the smoothest release, and things probably could have been done better.
  • edited April 2012
    Bigpsycho wrote: »

Money and Boobies!!
  • edited April 2012

meh, in all honesty, no one is raging, just bored, waiting for a game...no harm is ment im sure, at least not on my part
  • edited April 2012

No we shouldn't. They still have 10 hours. After that, we should get an apology, but not until after that if the game isn't out.
    Cannabis12 wrote: »
    you guys think it will be out today or will they push it back to tomorrow?

They still have 10 hours. Telltale always do this on releases. If it is late for you, just go to bed now, if not. It most likely will be out within the 10 hours.
  • edited April 2012
    The Zombies did it, they infected the game :(
  • edited April 2012

"Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later."
  • edited April 2012
    No we shouldn't. They still have 10 hours. After that, we should get an apology, but not until after that if the game isn't out.

They still have 10 hours. Telltale always do this on releases. If it is late for you, just go to bed now, if not. It most likely will be out within the 10 hours.

ya, im in their timezone...its only 2:25pm...so they still have time...
  • edited April 2012
    nOmArch wrote: »
    Wow! Check out your e-peen.

My epeen, my epeen, the biggest I seen it's long but lean. Check out the scene you'll know what I mean I got more e-ladies than Charlie Sheen

Word

lol really tho, I build computers for a living. I actually only have about $1600 in it but it is over $2000 retail

intel extreme board, core i7 cpu with corsair h70 liquid cooler @4.1Ghz, 8GB ddr3-1600, 128GB SSD along with 1.5TB storage/game drives, GTX 560Ti 2Win dual gpu, CM HAF 922 case with extra 200mm fans, bluray drive and wifi

Hooked up to my 50" Samsung and 5.1Ch surround sound with 10" subwoofer

I also just sold my Pontiac G8 with 6.0L V8 engine and 400+ horsepower, still have my Chevy S10 pickup with 5.7L tho....

And to top it all off, my penis is actually on the high end of normal at just under 7" measuring topside only

And in general I'm a very nice guy who enjoys writing poetry/lyrics, playing guitar, and sniping zombies.

There's nothin wrong with showin a little peen now and then, especially when passing the time waiting all day on a game to come out...;)
  • edited April 2012
    ZOMBIE CAMEOS AS COMPENSATION!! MAKE A ZOMBIE MOB OF TELLTALE CUSTOMERS THAT DIED WAITING (i request to be killed by a chainsaw to the dome-piece) :D

i think this is the best solution
  • edited April 2012
    I just don't understand. They said it would be out today. Today isn't over. So what if Steam had it first? Reports are saying the Steam version has problems. They aren't late until it's no longer the 24th.

On the subject of the silencing of the members who discussed piracy, this is a forum owned by a private developer. They have every right to silence talk to theft of said developer's product. They are perfectly within their rights.
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012
    What is this I don't even.

A few idiots who started talking about piracy on a developer's forum got the boot, but Jesus, what would you expect?

Actually no, i made a thread about your company having no thought process for your european fan base by A. not advertising you could get this through steam on the offical webpage and B. not considering the fact its now 22:30 on a work night in GMT land.

IF steam, a third party gaming distribator can release YOUR product on time, how the hell can't you?!

I can littrally spew pages of how much a failler telltale have been but hey go ahead delete my posts again... it just proves i'm right.

O and btw... Jurrassic park blew.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm just happy that I still saved $2.50.
  • edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »
    My epeen, my epeen, the biggest I seen it's long but lean. Check out the scene you'll know what I mean I got more e-ladies than Charlie Sheen

Word

lol really tho, I build computers for a living. I actually only have about $1600 in it but it is over $2000 retail

intel extreme board, core i7 cpu with corsair h70 liquid cooler @4.1Ghz, 8GB ddr3-1600, 128GB SSD along with 1.5TB storage/game drives, GTX 560Ti 2Win dual gpu, CM HAF 922 case with extra 200mm fans, bluray drive and wifi

Hooked up to my 50" Samsung and 5.1Ch surround sound with 10" subwoofer

I also just sold my Pontiac G8 with 6.0L V8 engine and 400+ horsepower, still have my Chevy S10 pickup with 5.7L tho....

And to top it all off, my penis is actually on the high end of normal at just under 7" measuring topside only

And in general I'm a very nice guy who enjoys writing poetry/lyrics, playing guitar, and sniping zombies.

There's nothin wrong with showin a little peen now and then, especially when passing the time waiting all day on a game to come out...;)

oozing SWAG my friend...arnt we all waiting for this game....i wanna kill some zombies DX
  • edited April 2012

killed by beer can ^^
  • edited April 2012

Ive read this post you did 3 hours ago..
  • edited April 2012
    joopjuh wrote: »
    killed by beer can ^^

any other request TT community in waiting??
  • edited April 2012

Hard? :)
  • edited April 2012
    mastone13 wrote: »
    Ive read this post you did 3 hours ago..

doesnt make it a worse idea....you know your for it too...lmao
  • edited April 2012
    Actually no, i made a thread about your company having no thought process for your european fan base by A. not advertising you could get this through steam on the offical webpage and B. not considering the fact its now 22:30 on a work night in GMT land. It's done when its done. Telltale openly stated it's their timezone they are going after, as its always been.

IF steam, a third party gaming distribator can release YOUR product on time, how the hell can't you?!Because they had to change things up for the telltale build. Already been stated, plus they are probably fixing bugs from the steam version.

I can littrally spew pages of how much a failler telltale have been but hey go ahead delete my posts again... it just proves i'm right.Or crazy

O and btw... Jurrassic park blew.Yes it did, we all know :P

Bold.
  • edited April 2012
    . . . . Not cool at all
  • edited April 2012
    Actually no, i made a thread about your company having no thought process for your european fan base by A. not advertising you could get this through steam on the offical webpage and B. not considering the fact its now 22:30 on a work night in GMT land.

IF steam, a third party gaming distribator can release YOUR product on time, how the hell can't you?!

I can littrally spew pages of how much a failler telltale have been but hey go ahead delete my posts again... it just proves i'm right.

OMG. LEARN TO SPELL! What are you 8?
  • edited April 2012

What are you talking about???!?

His birthday was last week, he's totally 9 now.
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012
    Bold.

yeah maybe your right... just got back from kickboxing and i'm alittle amped up... but i'm still sorely dissappointed with Telltale yet again.

Gone are the good old 90's day of the telltale i loved.
  • edited April 2012
    ted12 wrote: »
    What are you talking about???!?

His birthday was last week, he's totally 9 now.

ROFLMAO. I couldn't help but laugh. HAHAHAHAHA
  • edited April 2012

This post made me chuckle.
    Although he does bring up very valid points:

- Regardless if Steam's version is bugged. Why is yours not released and theirs is? (Also why did you give them a buggy version?)

- Not to mention you've all completely blown over the European community, in lovely GMT land it is quite late at night now. Deeper into Europe it's even later and they're most likely going to cry themselves to sleep now.
  • edited April 2012
    ROFLMAO. I couldn't help but laugh. HAHAHAHAHA

You're welcome.
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012

Sorry didn't know this was an english class. Remind me next time to give two shits.
  • edited April 2012
    any other request TT community in waiting??

Chased off a cliff by a load of topless women.
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012
    KDStudios wrote: »
    This post made me chuckle.
    Although he does bring up very valid points:

- Regardless if Steam's version is bugged. Why is yours not released and theirs is? (Also why did you give them a buggy version?)

- Not to mention you've all completely blown over the European community, in lovely GMT land it is quite late at night now. Deeper into Europe it's even later and they're most likely going to cry themselves to sleep now.

Baring in mind it is a work night too.
  • edited April 2012
    KDStudios wrote: »
    Deeper into Europe it's even later and they're most likely going to cry themselves to sleep now.

:guybrush:
  • edited April 2012
    Regardless of how you all feel, knock it off with the personal insults. It won't be tolerated.
  • edited April 2012
    I remember this was the exact opposite situation with Poker Night.
  • edited April 2012
    Razer wrote: »
    Chased off a cliff by a load of topless women.

That's so done before :D
  • edited April 2012
    Wait... I get it! They just said April 24th! They never mentioned a year!

See you in a year.
  • edited April 2012
    Baring in mind it is a work night too.

Then go to bed then! Go to work, and download it tomorrow! The game will still be here and everyone will be happy. No one is forcing you to wait here.
This discussion has been closed.