Steam Walking Dead Out, TELLTALE version OUT NOW!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    PainDealer wrote: »
    That's so done before :D

I know, but I've recently re-watched all four films. :P
  • edited April 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Then go to bed then! Go to work, and download it tomorrow! The game will still be here and everyone will be happy. No one is forcing you to wait here.

Telltale is.
  • edited April 2012
    MrKain wrote: »
    Wait... I get it! They just said April 24th! They never mentioned a year!

See you in a year.

Best post I've seen all day.
  • edited April 2012
    LOL They are not forcing you. You are making an adult decision to stay on here. I really do think video games are like drugs to some people. They about explode if they can't get it right away.
  • edited April 2012
    Chillforce wrote: »
    Telltale is.

Really now? Telltale is forcing you to stay on these exact forums and wait? No they aren't! You could be playing another game or talking with friends or something. You don't have to wait here.
  • edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »
    My epeen, my epeen, the biggest I seen it's long but lean. Check out the scene you'll know what I mean I got more e-ladies than Charlie Sheen

Word

lol really tho, I build computers for a living. I actually only have about $1600 in it but it is over $2000 retail

intel extreme board, core i7 cpu with corsair h70 liquid cooler @4.1Ghz, 8GB ddr3-1600, 128GB SSD along with 1.5TB storage/game drives, GTX 560Ti 2Win dual gpu, CM HAF 922 case with extra 200mm fans, bluray drive and wifi

Hooked up to my 50" Samsung and 5.1Ch surround sound with 10" subwoofer

I also just sold my Pontiac G8 with 6.0L V8 engine and 400+ horsepower, still have my Chevy S10 pickup with 5.7L tho....

And to top it all off, my penis is actually on the high end of normal at just under 7" measuring topside only

And in general I'm a very nice guy who enjoys writing poetry/lyrics, playing guitar, and sniping zombies.

There's nothin wrong with showin a little peen now and then, especially when passing the time waiting all day on a game to come out...;)

Thank you for proving my point for me and you forgot your supermodel girlfriend.
  • edited April 2012
    Oh god, WHY TT ? WHY ? :(

I need to kill some zombies...

Never pre-ordering here again --'

Steam, why haven't I bought from you ?
  • edited April 2012
    Then go to bed then! Go to work, and download it tomorrow! The game will still be here and everyone will be happy. No one is forcing you to wait here.

Exactly. The game isn't going anywhere. If your timezone is off from theirs then plan accordingly. It's a game. Crying about it not being out yet when they never said a specific time of the day it would be out is just childish. Also Telltale has always made it known that they go by their timezone which makes sense. It will still be there tomorrow when you wake up. The internet won't suddenly cease to exist while you sleep.
  • edited April 2012
    Razer wrote: »
    I know, but I've recently re-watched all four films. :P

A friend of mine was just recently at Holy Grail filming site. Couldn't find any of Graham's gin bottles :D
  • edited April 2012
    Really now? Telltale is forcing you to stay on these exact forums and wait? No they aren't! You could be playing another game or talking with friends or something. You don't have to wait here.

I have a fever that can only be cured by this game. I've only got 20 minutes before I become a zombie. So yeah, that's force.
  • CBiggerstaffCBiggerstaff Banned
    edited April 2012
    Be really sad if Steam gets patched version before we get a single release.
    Must take a long time to comment out all those steam achievements and recompile.
  • edited April 2012
    I have a fever that can only be cured by this game. I've only got 20 minutes before I become a zombie. So yeah, that's force.

Hmmm, that is impossible so no.
  • edited April 2012

Hey being a zombie isn't all bad. I rather enjoy it myself. It's relaxing.
    <
    See
  • edited April 2012
    yeah im done with tts site i just repurchased the game on steam took like 3 minutes to download and im already loving the game but buyin from this site is now a no no for me lol least i got a second copy now .
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    It's still being worked on and the TTG release will be up ASAP. I know you all want a concrete timeframe, but I don't have one to offer at the moment. I do apologize for the delay.

With that said, there will be NO discussion of software piracy in this or any other thread. Don't do it. This is a zero tolerance policy here.

asap might have been a bit of a overstatement
  • edited April 2012
    It will still be there tomorrow when you wake up. The internet won't suddenly cease to exist while you sleep.

How do you know? I remember a case in which a person wakes up and the whole place has been overrun by zombies!
  • edited April 2012
    Im going to rebuy it on steam, I CANT WAIT :(

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207610/
  • edited April 2012
    I'll look forward to when the second episode is released here first...
  • edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »

And to top it all off, my penis is actually on the high end of normal at just under 7" measuring topside only

...)

Uhhhhh...TMI?
  • edited April 2012
    PainDealer wrote: »
    A friend of mine was just recently at Holy Grail filming site. Couldn't find any of Graham's gin bottles :D

They'll have all been snatched by fans long ago. :p
  • edited April 2012
    nateman12 wrote: »
    doesnt make it a worse idea....you know your for it too...lmao

agreed :( just jealous i didn't come up with it first;)
  • edited April 2012
    Goldrock wrote: »
    yeah im done with tts site i just repurchased the game on steam took like 3 minutes to download and im already loving the game but buyin from this site is now a no no for me lol least i got a second copy now .

See you made the same decision about proper English as well.....
  • edited April 2012
    LeoMoyses wrote: »
    Steam, why haven't I bought from you ?
    Don't forget: Steam is not a person! 12.png
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012
    Exactly. The game isn't going anywhere. If your timezone is off from theirs then plan accordingly. It's a game. Crying about it not being out yet when they never said a specific time of the day it would be out is just childish. Also Telltale has always made it known that they go by their timezone which makes sense. It will still be there tomorrow when you wake up. The internet won't suddenly cease to exist while you sleep.

gurentee your american.
  • edited April 2012
    Don't forget: Steam is not a person! 12.png

LOL Don't forget you could be one of the lucky people to have it on Steam and the game not be playable....
  • edited April 2012
    They just uploaded a video on youtube! Could it be a sign?
  • edited April 2012
    TT's Timezone: April 24, 2012, 14:51:46 PDT
  • edited April 2012
    ncb wrote: »
    gurentee your american.

Actually I'm Martian. You think you have it bad. The timezone difference between us and you earthlings is awful. It's already may 17th 2014 here. Try having that wait.

Oh and I know it's a nitpick but it's guarantee, you're, and American.
  • edited April 2012
    gurentee your american.

Is that insulting you insulting Americans? Really?
  • edited April 2012
    Actually I'm Martian. You think you have it bad. The timezone difference between us and you earthlings is awful. It's already may 17th 2014 here. Try having that wait.

I would think with your technology you could have invented a time machine and already have a copy. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Dameon2k wrote: »
    I would think with your technology you could have invented a time machine and already have a copy. :)
    I'd think so too but the scientists here are too busy trying to invent something called a waffle.
  • edited April 2012
    Dameon2k wrote: »

He's already beaten the sequel.
  • edited April 2012

Oh and I know it's a nitpick but it's guarantee, you're, and American.

Geez, you should be on Ep. 2, Season 5 by now :(
  • edited April 2012
    gurentee your american.

Now that's not a nice way of communicating with other people.
    I'll let this one slide but, if you want to enjoy this wonderful community on the TTG Forums, you need to learn to be nice to other people who don't share your opinions. Okay?
    Welcome to the forums.
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012
    Is that insulting you insulting Americans? Really?

No I can guarentee both of you are american cus your acting all high and mighty, without a slight concideration for us europeans. Reason i'm upset is because I now can't play this till the weekend now, as I work 14 hour shifts from 8 am till 22pm at night. I requested today off to play this but low and behold shit happens.
  • edited April 2012
    I might sell everything I have just to buy a nuclear missile to strike TTG :D
  • edited April 2012
    I have no sympathy for people who take a day off to play a freaking video game.
  • edited April 2012
    No I can guarentee both of you are american cus your acting all high and mighty, without a slight concideration for us europeans. Reason i'm upset is because I now can't play this till the weekend now, as I work 14 hour shifts from 8 am till 22pm at night. I requested today off to play this but low and behold shit happens.

That is an attack an Americans.

Secondly, I am not acting high and mighty, I am just stating the obvious. No one is forcing you to wait here. Heck, the weekends are meant for this kind of stuff.

Besides that, why would you take a day off for a game? That is not at all a bright idea.
  • edited April 2012
    I have no sympathy for people who take a day off to play a freaking video game.

This.
  • edited April 2012
    Besides that, why would you take a day off for a game? That is not at all a bright idea.

Just because he can?
This discussion has been closed.