Steam Walking Dead Out, TELLTALE version OUT NOW!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »
    We ordered from TT, that's what we did wrong

more than a 3rd of the ppl who bought thru steam have already finished their first playthrough!

You´r not getting to play the game until you went back to school to learn that 31.3 actually is less than 1/3of 100.
  • edited April 2012
    Also, I would imagine a few of those play through were done by the Telltale team and their testers.
  • edited April 2012
    i am so stoked. glad i slept in today. something told me it wouldn't be a 9am pst release.
  • edited April 2012
    lol yeah so much for 24th release its like 24 3/4th what is the problem ?! tt shoulda been prepped and ready for us like days even weeks ago lol.
  • edited April 2012
    DrRadon wrote: »
    You´r not getting to play the game until you went back to school to learn that 31.3 actually is less than 1/3of 100.

Duh, I was assuming a few more people have already beaten it too in the last 15minutes.
  • edited April 2012
    i am so stoked. glad i slept in today. something told me it wouldn't be a 9am pst release.

would have been if you had bought it through steam
  • edited April 2012
    I am actualy a bit jellus of steam play. I´ll not be able to play all 5 episodes on one comuter. Is there a way to transfere savefiles?
  • edited April 2012
    so can those of us who pre-ordered get a steam code or something? I hardly consider this fair marketing.
  • edited April 2012
    How long has it been and still no game? This is killing me.

Protip: Next time, wait one more day for release. That way you can iron out the details you're ironing out now, rather than on release date.

Inb4: Smart alec reply that the new release date is tomorrow.
  • edited April 2012
    There are at least four grammatical errors in that sentence, so it appears that he's not the only one who needs to go back to school.
  • edited April 2012
    You do know 33% of 3 people is 1?

Also, I bought from TTG because after Paypal magically change the currency around, it cost me £14 rather than £20.99 Steam want.
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    Our build of the game is coming VERY SOON. I know the short delay sucks, but it's a slightly different build and it needs to be fully uploaded to our CDN before you can download it. We definitely appreciate your patience.

Still no fully uploaded? Are you on a 56k modem over there?
  • edited April 2012
    This is ridiculous!! I CANT WAIT ANY MORE!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I am actualy a bit jellus of steam play. I´ll not be able to play all 5 episodes on one comuter. Is there a way to transfere savefiles?

We'll find one, rest assured. ;)
  • edited April 2012
    Freakshow wrote: »
    This is ridiculous!! I CANT WAIT ANY MORE!

Take care then :)
  • edited April 2012
    ZSloth11 wrote: »
    There are at least four grammatical errors in that sentence, so it appears that he's not the only one who needs to go back to school.

Wir können das Gespräch gerne auf Deutsch vorsetzen.

31,3% issent more than 33,33% ;)
  • edited April 2012
    This game should come out today.but when?im waiting
  • edited April 2012
    That doesn't make me feel better. ;) The issues may be specific system/component + main game related and your friend has a different setup.

Just sayin

im not insinuating anything...but there are no obvious bugs with the game...
    just saying that he is playing through TT's game while their actual customer talks on the forum lmao
  • edited April 2012

Also, I bought from TTG because after Paypal magically change the currency around, it cost me £14 rather than £20.99 Steam want.

True, TTG $24.99 and Steam 24.99€ in continental Europe which converts to $32.95 and that difference is worth a couple of pints.
  • edited April 2012
    This is just ridiculous I want a refund ASAP... wow, I can't believe how unprofessional Talltale games is.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm already requesting a refund.
    edited April 2012
    Wir können das Gespräch gerne auf Deutsch vorsetzen.

There are at least two drastic spelling errors in a single word of this sentence

...ah, forget it. Cool down, people. Cool down!
  • edited April 2012
    bought it through ttg for the same reason :) hate the steam $=£ policy. But would be nice with a release soon, so i can get abit of play time, before i need to hit the sack
  • edited April 2012

http://math.about.com/od/arithmetic/a/Rounding.htm
  • edited April 2012
    why TWD franchise would choose whoever this game company is, is beyond me.
  • edited April 2012
    There is at least one drastic spelling error in this sentence

...ah, forget it. Cool down, people. Cool down!

Legasteniker. ;)

And no cool down till game. This is not cool.
  • edited April 2012
    can u get a refound i mean how long can this take can it really take days i mean, the releas
    date is today
  • edited April 2012
    I guess its bad enough that their games are in these bullshit "episodes" and they cant release like every other game does...complete, but they cant even deliver on time. I can care less about telltale, i only want it because its The Walking Dead. I never thought it would show up as slow as the dead.
  • edited April 2012
    Well I gotta say I can wait. I bought 9 games for 40 bucks! Great deal! =D
    edited April 2012
    velle wrote: »
    bought it through ttg for the same reason :) hate the steam $=£ policy. But would be nice with a release soon, so i can get abit of play time, before i need to hit the sack

See... me too, man. ;)
  • edited April 2012
    If I lived in the US, I wouldn't really care about release window. But being from the UK it's getting late and I have already wasted most of the day waiting for the game to be released.
  • edited April 2012
    cormoran wrote: »

31.3 is rounded DOWN, not UP ;)
  • edited April 2012
    -finger sore from spamming email refresh button- i told my roommate to put headphones in, but i keep catching myself looking over...it looks so awesome!! (im jealous)
  • edited April 2012
    when i heard it was out on steam i wasnt really annoyed
    but now i think its almost two hours after the steam release and nothing
    and now one of my friends already downloaded it illegaly
    and now im annoyed
  • edited April 2012
    This is my first and last purchase from Telltalegames. Simply Pathetic. Hopefully next time Robert Kirkman will just contact David Cage and have Quantic Dream handle their franchise. Same concept, better game engine, more professional and overall just a better company.
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    Our build of the game is coming VERY SOON. I know the short delay sucks, but it's a slightly different build and it needs to be fully uploaded to our CDN before you can download it. We definitely appreciate your patience.

^ For those that missed it.
  • edited April 2012
    u take my money 4 weeks ago and i got to her cool down, realy?

4cc20d02e986f0ca6a7f4f625344a8ca.jpg

/lol ;)
    edited April 2012
    u take my money 4 weeks ago and i got to her cool down, realy?

No. I took nobody's money. Read my signature. But a little spellcheck before posting don't hurt nobody, "realy". Das kriegst sogar du hin.
  • edited April 2012
    Looks like I'm off to work without getting to play the game because I was wrong to support this company. Cheers.
  • edited April 2012
    31.3 is rounded DOWN, not UP ;)

You can round it any way you want. it's close enough to a third that you can call it that.

It's like berating someone for telling you it's a quarter past ten when it's 13 minutes and 41 seconds past ten. It's pedantic and not what is generally expected, us Humans aren't Commander Data or Mister Spock.
This discussion has been closed.