"Login Error: Can't communicate with Telltale Servers."

Comments

• Same here

Not for me ;/

• Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Danio658 posted: »

So, does everyone who bought directly from Telltale have this problem?

• It's working guys and gals.

• Seems so...
    One Mod replied to another post. They're trying to fix it...

• not here either

• Need to hurry up, Emmerdale is on soon

• what a bummer.

• still not!!!

erce6 posted: »

now working

• now working

• Yes

• Not on my end :(

GavinUK86 posted: »

It's working guys and gals.

• Nope

• Comfirmed 2016 Telltale games presents Tales from Emmerdale

• sure isn't working for me

• This is some real bullshit unnecessary DRM preventing us from playing.

• Nope, I bought via GMG but it had to be activated on TT website, I paid £12 thanks to some discounts. I'm getting the same error, tried to log in numerous times with username, email, changed password several times, deleted their launcher from registry and nothing works...

• Doesn't work for me as well.

• Nada still.

• Still nothing here....

• A refund either directly from seller or from the company/bank who authorized your payment. Either is fine.

And since TTG is having this non communication thing going on, it will be my CC who will give me the money back.

Again I will reiterate the game is in non-working order, thusly people are entitled by LAW to get money back.

Ravenfall posted: »

Asking for a refund is no way the same thing as issuing a charge back. Also combined with he fact that in the majority of cases, digital sales

• I think we should get Steam keys now. Its been over an hour!

• Except that they aren't. At least not in the US. Otherwise, Steam, Amazon, and a lot of other digital retailers would be in a lot of hot water and not have to have the refund disclaimers that they do have. Again, a refund from a charge back to your bank is not the same as one from the seller, and it can absolutely land you in trouble, particularly when the problem is one that can - and likely will - be resolved before the end of the day.

DABhand posted: »

A refund either directly from seller or from the company/bank who authorized your payment. Either is fine. And since TTG is having this non

• I think I will just go to find a noCD crack of the game
    Telltale sucks

XyzLewis posted: »

I think we should get Steam keys now. Its been over an hour!

• I'd buy it.

Undeadelvis posted: »

Comfirmed 2016 Telltale games presents Tales from Emmerdale

• Not for me :/

• And the game is already cracked, So, I bought game and can only stare title screen, when pirate's who stole game are playing. Great, last purchase from Telltale.

• My lunch break is over :(

Lame. I was hoping to get somewhere in the game

• I feel that the length of time denied does not matter, just that we have gotten sub-par service. We are being hindered for supporting this developer in their own home turf, and being hampered by DRM of all things.
    Those who are doing the most to benefit the developer are being harmed the most. Telltale is an amazing developer of games yet, this is not the first time this has happened. I will be staying with Steam solely from now on. My buyer's confidence in this company is shattered.

• There won't be any steam keys, one reason among many being that they don't give a shit about you or me or anyone else having these issues, certainly not badly enough to issue steam keys. They're more than happy for people to wait...

XyzLewis posted: »

I think we should get Steam keys now. Its been over an hour!

• Seriously, why in the hell should I buy the game directly to support the developer?
    Steam deserve that 30%

• Still nothing for me either. I've already wasted over an hour on this debacle and have other matters to attend to.

TellTale: Tell us your sorry and give us Steam keys then I'll consider giving you another chance from your direct store. This type of behavior is inexcusable when you have a perfectly fine deliver source (Steam) already working with you. It's 100% irresponsible to the people who want to benefit you most.

• Where'd you get the TTG figures?

Who's playing right now? TTG Store customers: 0. Steam customers: 7,547 In-Game. Thanks TTG. You're the best.

• look on the bright side guys. The problem will be corrected eventually. However I agree that this is not good enough at all! At least some sort of apology or something. Am I right in understanding it's working fine on Steam?

• Doesn't matter what you think the Law is the Law, goods are to be received in working order. And it is the same for people in the US, just businesses try to fob people off by saying they can't but when the legal threat about it comes out they payout quickly.

A charge back is within everyones right also, since the goods are not working they can, an TTG can easily remove it from the account its not that difficult.

Again, nothing you will say will change the actual law.

Ravenfall posted: »

Except that they aren't. At least not in the US. Otherwise, Steam, Amazon, and a lot of other digital retailers would be in a lot of hot water

• One hour later, no game, no notice that they know of the problem, no reassurance, no acceptance of a failure for the fourth time. I do love being kept in the dark :)

• Oh well. Suppose I've gotta wait it out

• man you bastards. I pissed off my girlfriend to come play this game!!!!! FIX YOUR SHIT

• You're more forgiving than me, I'm never purchasing direct from Telltale ever again.

vandigeth posted: »

Still nothing for me either. I've already wasted over an hour on this debacle and have other matters to attend to. TellTale: Tell us your s

• Yay a fellow person who watches Emmerdale! :D
    We are like 1.5 year behind the UK here in Sweden though :p

mrpands posted: »

Need to hurry up, Emmerdale is on soon

This discussion has been closed.