UPDATE 4.4 "Fate Of Fire" Text Adventure. EPISODE 1 IS 50% DONE!

Comments

• edited December 2014

Sorry for the short part, but that's just how this part goes! I will post the next part sometime tonight (I'm leaving for the rest of the day). P.S. I finally played episode 1 of TFTB, and it rocked! I'll be posting a full review either tonight or tomorrow.

Alt text

• Reach for the knife

SivD1 posted: »

Sorry for the short part, but that's just how this part goes! I will post the next part sometime tonight (I'm leaving for the rest of the da

• Reach for the knife

Sorry for the short part, but that's just how this part goes! I will post the next part sometime tonight (I'm leaving for the rest of the da

• Try to wiggle free

• Catherine will reach for the knife.

• No need to vote, once again. We reached the end of Chapter 2!

Alt text

• Alright serious time. So now we have reached Chapter 3, which is unfinished, not revised, and I'm currently working on. So we have two options.

Option #1: We wait until Chapter 3 up is fully complete and is revised, then we continue on ahead.

Option #2: We start Chapter 3 tomorrow, but I won't post as much, so we won't catch up too soon here. It will later be revised, so there will probably some errors, and might not be up to snuff with the rest just yet.

Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/3301542

• edited December 2014

In other news, I'll get to play Episode 1 of Game Of Thrones tomorrow! :D

• Good Luck ;D

In other news, I'll get to play Episode 1 of Game Of Thrones tomorrow!

• Happy New Year everyone! :D

I wish you all health, happiness, good luck and success in your life, find your girlfriend / boyfriend, sunshine and rainbow =)

And you, respected sir-screenwriter, great success in these unforgettable fanfics! And continue to delight us with a new amazing projects! ;)

Alt text

• Thank you so much fine sir! I surely will! And a Happy New Year to you as well!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all health, happiness, good luck and success in your life, find your girlfriend / boyfriend, sunshin

• Thank you too! ;)

Damn It. After your pleasant words, I got love for the word "Sir" :D

Now it is one of the favorite in my words!

Thank you so much fine sir! I surely will! And a Happy New Year to you as well!

• I won't be able to play it until tomorrow or even Friday :0

In other news, I'll get to play Episode 1 of Game Of Thrones tomorrow!

• Still no news on when Chapter 3 will be finished (Option #1 is the option that I and all of you seem to like the most), but I can safely say that it is my favorite so far. It is also the longest to date by far, possibly ending up at being four times the length of Chapter 1 by the time it is finished, while also having two different outcomes that will test your wits and your morals! #Hype ;)

• Happy New Year from Ontario, Canada!

• For those who are interested, I made an in-depth review for "Tales From The Borderlands: Episode 1: Zer0 Sum". Check it out here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89438/episode-1-zer0-sum-in-depth-review?new=1

• I'm going to have a forum adventure on the side of my current work on "Fate Of Fire".

Check it out here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89557/borderlands-gun-for-hire-forum-adventure?new=1

• Love what you're doing with this well, excellent work once again :D

• I apologize for the lack of updates/progress for the past couple weeks. School is getting very busy before we reach exam week here, and all my free time is being consumed by Dragon Age: Inquisition. Anyways, thanks for your patience!

• take your time buddy

I apologize for the lack of updates/progress for the past couple weeks. School is getting very busy before we reach exam week here, and all my free time is being consumed by Dragon Age: Inquisition. Anyways, thanks for your patience!

• Nothing wrong with that, DA:I is awesome. :P

I apologize for the lack of updates/progress for the past couple weeks. School is getting very busy before we reach exam week here, and all my free time is being consumed by Dragon Age: Inquisition. Anyways, thanks for your patience!

• It's here! Though I'm not quite done Chapter 3 yet, I am close enough that I feel confident for us to start the forum game for it. So lets'a go!

Alt text

• Watch Her

It's here! Though I'm not quite done Chapter 3 yet, I am close enough that I feel confident for us to start the forum game for it. So lets'a go!

• PROGRESS: Just finished typing the long Chapter 3! I will now head onto revising it sometime soon! Part 1 is now 25% done!

• Help her pick them up.

It's here! Though I'm not quite done Chapter 3 yet, I am close enough that I feel confident for us to start the forum game for it. So lets'a go!

• Help her pick them up.

• Okey this is pretty awesome :3 Applauses to the creator

• Why thank you kind madam! ;D

Okey this is pretty awesome Applauses to the creator

• "How about those he loves"

• "How about those that he loves?"

• Remember! This is the not-yet-revised version. So if there are any spelling or grammatical errors, let me know!

Alt text

• "What is the trouble today?"

Remember! This is the not-yet-revised version. So if there are any spelling or grammatical errors, let me know!

• "What is the trouble today?"

Remember! This is the not-yet-revised version. So if there are any spelling or grammatical errors, let me know!

• "Quiet Barnard"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.