UPDATE 4.4 "Fate Of Fire" Text Adventure. EPISODE 1 IS 50% DONE!

Comments

• WOW!

Looks like you have a job for many years to come :)

I am sure that in front of you also find a lot of loyal fans ;)

SivD1 posted: »

Its Sunday, and you know what that means... UPDATES! Today I will post some news for my work in general, as well as an interesting tease

• "Why did you try to steal from this man?"

Just like last time, choose from the first 3 I'll post the next part when I get home from school tomorrow.

Just like last time, choose from the first 3 I'll post the next part when I get home from school tomorrow.

• "What need ypu have gor his spices?"

• edited January 2015

So about my tease that I was supposed to post yesterday... umm... yeah. Sorry about that, I forgot all about it, so I'll post it now.

What I've decided to do is to post the number of POV Chapter's per character for all of Book 1, even for those who you don't know yet. I guess that it would be wise for me to announce how many chapters there will be per part.

Part 1: 10 Chapters

Part 2: 12 Chapters

Part 3: 10-11 Chapters (Oooh, determinant chapter!)

Part 4: 14 Chapters.

Now let's get onto how many chapters there are per character.

Tomas Ostel: 6 Chapters.

Arthur Ostel: 8 Chapters.

Peter Ostel: 6 Chapters.

Martha Ostel: 5 Chapters.

Catherine Ostel: 4 Chapters.

Linet Gerard: 2-3 Chapters.

Jonathon Bardolf: 4 Chapters.

Harry Curteys: 2 Chapters.

Philip Cotorel: 2 Chapters.

Alan Godfrey: 4 Chapters.

Adam Bardolf: 1 Chapter.

Alyson Bardolf: 2 Chapters.

I want you all to take into account that the number of chapters that a character has doesn't give away anything such as deaths, or as oh how important they are. It just happens that I chose to use some characters as vessels for the story over others at certain sections. Anyways, hope this intrigued you a bit!

• "What need have you for his spices?"

• See you after school!

Alt text

Alt text

• Ask Barnard for his opinion

See you after school!

• Name the thief innocent

See you after school!

• Ask Barnard for his opinion.

See you after school!

• Sorry for the short part. I'll be gone for a while, but I'll make sure to post something tonight!

Alt text

• "Innocent until proven guilty", I respect that.

Name the thief innocent I don't know... What Meto said did not convince me of his guilt and what Harwynd said did not convince me of his innocence. There is no real evidence for his guilt, so I'd say 'in dubio pro reo' for him.

I don't know... What Meto said did not convince me of his guilt and what Harwynd said did not convince me of his innocence. There is no real evidence for his guilt, so I'd say 'in dubio pro reo' for him.

Sorry for the short part. I'll be gone for a while, but I'll make sure to post something tonight!

Sorry for the short part. I'll be gone for a while, but I'll make sure to post something tonight!

• We made it to the end of Chapter 3!

Alt text

• Do you have an idea of what month this might be coming out?

We made it to the end of Chapter 3!

• Honestly, it's safer for me not to say. I would think March is the best bet for right now, but even then I'm not sure. It's exam week from now until the end of next week, so I'm pretty busy, and I don't have much time to work on this or Borderlands. I'll try to get more work done once the next semester starts.

Do you have an idea of what month this might be coming out?

• Alright, that's understandable. It's really good so far.

Honestly, it's safer for me not to say. I would think March is the best bet for right now, but even then I'm not sure. It's exam week from n

• If you guys could leave some feedback regarding how this Chapter was in comparison to the first two, that would be great! :D

We made it to the end of Chapter 3!

• Everything is Awesome!!!! :P

If you guys could leave some feedback regarding how this Chapter was in comparison to the first two, that would be great!

• I really enjoyed this chapter, so far it was my favourite. I always love court episodes and you did well in pulling of a real dilemma with this case. With most choices so far, I clearly favoured an option and was certain that it was the right thing (like running away from the butcher), while this time I am not sure at all if I picked right. I also like Arthur the most out of the protagonists so far and I'm looking forward for his future chapters.

If you guys could leave some feedback regarding how this Chapter was in comparison to the first two, that would be great!

• Thanks for the review! I personally like Arthur more than the other four from Episode 1. When making text adventures, I don't want every choice to be a case of "Well I want to be the nice guy!/I want to be a major dick!", so I kind of liked the idea of a choice in which you will never know if you made the right decision or not. Arthur also has to most chapters out of any character in all of Book 1, so you expect a lot of him in the upcoming chapters! Thanks again!

• you might be spreading yourself out too much. I think you're doing 3-4 different projects?

• edited January 2015

I'm currently working on only two (three if you count The Walking Dead, which I'm not currently working on until im done Fate Of Fire Part 1), them being this and the forum game Borderlands: Gun For Hire. In all honesty, I've fallen out of the routine of working on Borderlands, so all of my work is going into this right now. Exam week is tough, though, so I haven't been spending as much time/dishing out updates as much as I would like. By next week, I should be back into full gear. Thank you for the concern, however, it is greatly appreciated :)

NukemDukem posted: »

you might be spreading yourself out too much. I think you're doing 3-4 different projects?

• May I ask what that means? XD

• Hello i'm a cancer. Look, ignore him, he's just a troll.

May I ask what that means? XD

• Alright, thank you XD

papai46 posted: »

Hello i'm a cancer. Look, ignore him, he's just a troll.

• PROGRESS: Just finished typing Chapter 4, I'll get onto revising hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. Part 1 is now 35% done!

• edited January 2015

PROGRESS: Just finished typing and revising Chapter 4. Part 1 is now 40% done! Expect the first bit of Chapter 4 tonight. I AM ON FIRE!

Alt text

• Yay! ^^

Alt text

PROGRESS: Just finished typing and revising Chapter 4. Part 1 is now 40% done! Expect the first bit of Chapter 4 tonight. I AM ON FIRE!

• edited January 2015

[removed]

papai46 posted: »

Hello i'm a cancer. Look, ignore him, he's just a troll.

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.