Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Maybe it's some sort of error, but I've seen in a lot of games this happened. I've watched InfernoKun, Zackscottgames, and Swingpoynt, all of which picked Duncan and had music playing. And I've watched Cinnamontoastken, Gassymexican, Gameover Ent, and Cry, all of which picked Royland, and they didn't get music in their games.

Strange...On my first playthrough, I picked Royland and I remember that there was clearly music at the end. I might one day have to check it (I don't particularly want to witnessed the final scene again...)

• I think Lord Whitehill is afraid of Lady Forrester to some degree, but I could be wrong.

But (without being sexist or anything :P) the Lord is more important than the Lady. And Ethan was the Lord, yet Whitehill didn't show any form of respect.

• I noticed that when I played earlier today.

The Guy you kill first near your father's house is with ramsey bolton as part of the flaying scene.

• Or maybe it's his twin!

The Guy you kill first near your father's house is with ramsey bolton as part of the flaying scene.

• Well, I see you got banned again, normally I wouldn't reply, but you are being quite rude, and once again are offering nothing constructive. I have been constructive with you, instead of stooping to your level and insulting you by calling you a "scrub" or something much worse, like you did to me, I told you to instead tell me why you disagree with the details (this is not a theory thread) I pointed out, but instead you continue to try and insult me, and then think you're clever by thinking your insult was so good it deserved an "Ooooh SNAP", which honestly it did not, because you're just making yourself look unable to hold a proper debate without resorting to insulting someone, which is usually a sign that you've lost.

Now, if or when you do get unbanned and reply to this comment, I'm not even going to bother replying to you, because it's apparent you don't want to be reasoned with, and I have no interest in having a pointless argument with someone when I could be doing much better things on this forum.

K0t0 posted: »

How about you do the same? You know, submit actual constructive and well thought out theories? Ooooh SNAP

• Preach!

Espurr posted: »

Well, I see you got banned again, normally I wouldn't reply, but you are being quite rude, and once again are offering nothing constructive.

• Yeah, I had this similar experience as well...very weird.

This seems like an odd impact of a choice, but I have seen it in several play throughs and in my game as well. If you picked Duncan as yo

• Most likely re-using character models to save a quick buck, he looks like a pretty generic character to me.

• If you bargain and then offer the ironwood to Ramsay, he will be delighted ''For me? Thank you!'', after that he will say he doesnt care about your loyalty or some trees.

• If you choose to tell Royland you have decided to name him as sentinel before you officially name him as such, he will ask if you are certain, and one of the options is "not enitrely" which may just be a small oversight on telltale's part, but I found it interesting to see a typo.

• I hear that mutton chops are totally IN right now.

• He came for the chamber pots, of course.

If you bargain and then offer the ironwood to Ramsay, he will be delighted ''For me? Thank you!'', after that he will say he doesnt care about your loyalty or some trees.

• I stayed still because choices don't matter.

phadeb posted: »

This made me laugh so much

• edited February 2015

I feel like thats all you post in these forums nowadays. We get it, you feel like choices don't matter. Try talking about something else for a change.

I stayed still because choices don't matter.

• edited January 2015

I definitely stood still.

phadeb posted: »

I believe most people standed still behind the tree. It's just a human reflex to play dead when in danger.

• I think affirming that the Starks were traitors is some part of what convinces Cersei you'd say anything to appease her. I know that's what I thought she wanted to hear on my first playthrough, and I got the first response.

Golthar posted: »

At the end of Mira's throne room scene, Cersei will either say "I sense she would say anything in order to get what she wants, which is not

• You sure? It looked like Lord Forrester was in plate. Not sure why he would be, but it looked metallic. Might be just me though--he was stabbed in the back pretty handily.

No one was in armour, traditionally 'in the period' GoT is set when en-camped you would remove your metal plate and walk around in your cotton padded under armour, which you can cut with a butter knife, never mind a sword.

• Gared's father says his sister hid, but I thought he was referring to the girl behind the house, the one who must have been stabbed with a pitchfork or spear (you can see it sticking out of her, kind of). Pretty sure his sister was that girl.

LuisDantas posted: »

Which reminds me of the thread's title. Gared's father says that his sister fled, not died. Am I forgetting anything?

• I really wished something like that would have been an option.

Did anyone else get frustrated with the whole '1 warrior being worth 100 pig farmers' thing, and then not have the option to answer him something along the lines of "Then howcome one of my pig farmers whooped 3 of your warriors?". Badum-tshhhhhhh

• R'hllor insisted.

Because the night is dark and full of terrors.

• Might be just me, but I think your second observation is a reference to Minecraft and TTG's newest project. Since you can ride pigs in that game.

notbitten posted: »

If you choose to have Mira say 'my family is still in danger!' after Margery talks to Joffrey then she will mention that Ryon is 7 years old. Ryon mentions when talking to Ethan that Gared let him ride one of his pigs once.

• A guy from Reddit went to the Cushing Library and went through the entire 1600-page original ADWD manuscript. This is what he found.

Alt text

Apparently, Cold Hands isn't Benjen Stark.

• You bloody craven!

Not me, I ran like a little bitch in my canon playthrough

• Whoever you don't pick for your sentinel is absent. I think that the one who is Sentinel will find this very suspicious, and may even have the other arrested and charged with treason. How that plays out could depend on who you didn't pick as your sentinel.

K0t0 posted: »

Im playing the game on a crappy ipad so correct me but: Whoever you didnt choose as Sentinal is wearing shackles in the 2nd episode previ

• Depending on how you dealt with Ramsay as Ethan's last choice and what title Ramsay gave you afterwards, a few lines in Talia's song will change.

• Did anybody notice Gwyn had a voice actress in the credits even though she didn't appear?

• It's pretty of obvious from the text but the confirmation is nice.

• edited February 2015

She appears if Ryon doesn't. Probably a more interesting choice imo.

Did anybody notice Gwyn had a voice actress in the credits even though she didn't appear?

• Ooooh really? I didn't think of that. That's nifty.

• If you respond with silence when Jon Snow asks why you want to be a ranger, you're treated to this delightful mention.

Alt text

• Yeah, she shows up and basically just gives some news about Ryon.

Ooooh really? I didn't think of that. That's nifty.

• Only if you're afraid of the dark

Bluebirdo posted: »

R'hllor insisted. Because the night is dark and full of terrors.

• Did anyone else notice the similarity between Talia/Rodrik and Clementine/Lee, while Rodrik was trying to get up and walk? There was another scene, but I can't remember right now, I'll have to play it again.

• If you aim the crossbow at your trainer, he'll begin to panic. (As seen at 24:40 in this video)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Iox0nyWkWfQ

• If you've only played through episode 1, the title screen shows all the playable characters with one in the back, cast in shadow. After you finish episode 2, it's revealed to be Rodrick. Pretty cool way to avoid spoiling his survival but still drum up some curiosity as to who that shadowy figure was going to be!

• This is awesome on so many levels!

• edited February 2015

Another scene is when Gared is between his two new brothers and they talk while Frostfinger gives the speech( you can join in or not). It reminded me of when Sarah was trying to talk to Clem while Carver was lecturing the group.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.