Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I would ship Sera x Mira if Sera wasn't such an asshole.

And thank you @Pipas for that gif. :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You should actually thank Pipas for it. He first posted the GIF in the meme thread. x3 Oh... and thank god it isn't wrong that I ship Margaery x Mira. Although I ship that and Sera x Mira based on their relationships

• Actually, she acts like an asshole if you lie about Sera and I would probably do the same if I was in Sera's place :v

But I wouldn't take it too far and throw a fucking onion to Mira.

Brodester08 posted: »

I would ship Sera x Mira if Sera wasn't such an asshole. And thank you @Pipas for that gif.

• I wonder if Sera was saving that onion for a special occasion such as an execution?

Actually, she acts like an asshole if you lie about Sera and I would probably do the same if I was in Sera's place :v But I wouldn't take it too far and throw a fucking onion to Mira.

• Maybe she wanted to throw it at someone who was going to get executed and she threw it at Mira so she will get satisfied xD

I wonder if Sera was saving that onion for a special occasion such as an execution?

• Sera x Onion

Hey! Cotter isn't the only character who is intimately involved with vegetables.

Maybe she wanted to throw it at someone who was going to get executed and she threw it at Mira so she will get satisfied xD

• OTP OTP OTP! <3

Sorry Garibald Tarwick, but Sera x Onion is canon ;>

Sera x Onion Hey! Cotter isn't the only character who is intimately involved with vegetables.

• You can always have a threesome.

enter image description here

OTP OTP OTP! Sorry Garibald Tarwick, but Sera x Onion is canon ;>

• Dayum mate, you have a dirty mind ;3

You can always have a threesome.

• That is true.

Dayum mate, you have a dirty mind ;3

• Truth be told, I have a dirty mind, too ;)

And I think Mira x Onion x Tarwick x Sera x Margaery would be a better ship ;D

That is true.

• I think everybody has had a dirty mind at some point. Not very uncommon.

And wow that's a lot of characters in one ship, not a good idea cause the ship may sink quickly.

Truth be told, I have a dirty mind, too And I think Mira x Onion x Tarwick x Sera x Margaery would be a better ship ;D

• Then just remove Margaery and tada! A 4some :'D

Okay, I don't even know what I'm doing ;-;

I think everybody has had a dirty mind at some point. Not very uncommon. And wow that's a lot of characters in one ship, not a good idea cause the ship may sink quickly.

• Nah remove Sera, to save your eardrums.

Then just remove Margaery and tada! A 4some :'D Okay, I don't even know what I'm doing ;-;

• Oh... ;)

Looks like Sera won't be in a ship with her two lovers, Tarwick and Onion... tough life for her x)

Nah remove Sera, to save your eardrums.

• That ship wasn't the sturdiest.

Oh... Looks like Sera won't be in a ship with her two lovers, Tarwick and Onion... tough life for her x)

• (?)Ethan and House Forrester will remember that.

Nah, fuck Ethan.

• (?) Hopefully they won't remember that.

Dydix958 posted: »

(?)Ethan and House Forrester will remember that.

• How can Ethan and the entire House Forrester remember that if most of them are dead? LMAO

(?)Ethan and House Forrester will remember that.

• enter image description here

Happy to be of service.

I would ship Sera x Mira if Sera wasn't such an asshole. And thank you @Pipas for that gif.

• edited November 2015

You are Jesus.

Pipas posted: »

Happy to be of service.

• (?)House Whitehill liked that .

enter image description here enter image description here

How can Ethan and the entire House Forrester remember that if most of them are dead? LMAO

• I'm pretty sure, I think it depends on your decisions otherwise it could be random.

Bowen and Erik? Are you sure? I kept both of those guys alive during my play through and didn't see either of them save Asher from Harys, it was just a random Forrester Guard.

• enter image description here

(?)House Whitehill liked that .

• I have heard that Ludd will either show Asher's or Rodrik's head or give them their corpses back undisturbed depending how you treated the Whitehills. I haven't seen the version where Rodrik gets his head decapitated or where Asher's body is returned. So, is it true or is it exclusive to the surviving brother's version?

• If Rodrick is killed, then his body is returned undisturbed. But if Asher is killed, he is decapitated and his head in put on a spike carried by Ryon.

I have heard that Ludd will either show Asher's or Rodrik's head or give them their corpses back undisturbed depending how you treated the W

• It's exclusive to the surviving brothers version. Because Ludd is trying to convince Asher to surrender, he naturally gives him Rodrik's body as a show of goodwill. In my opinion, in the Rodrik version, because they have no choice but war, he puts Asher's head on a spike as a tactic to lower the Forresters morale, or as an attempt to get Rodrik angry and make mistakes.

I have heard that Ludd will either show Asher's or Rodrik's head or give them their corpses back undisturbed depending how you treated the W

• We learnt in Episode 6, that the Lord of Ironrath, also has the title of Protector of the Ironwood Groves.

• I would absolutely love to see Mira beat everyone at the execution, matrix style!

So, which one you mean ??? This Or this Or this

• I'm sorry I keep saying this, but. DAMN THAT HAIR!!! OOH MAN!!

• Nah, it's just Asher's head that ends up on a pike.

• Gryff hás too many good eyes in this picture

(?)House Whitehill liked that .

• On the end of episode 6 , in gared sequence , eithe or not you chose to stay in the north grove or go south , a song is played , and the title of the song is " I have to go North " , either implying you should stay in the north grove , or return in one of the seven kingdoms :The North .

• Well, that's good looking. :D

Wha are you looking at ?

• It's Rodrik, be respectful to the dude..

lupinb0y posted: »

If Rodrick is killed, then his body is returned undisturbed. But if Asher is killed, he is decapitated and his head in put on a spike carried by Ryon.

• edited December 2015

So... I didn't see them in my Rodrik playthrough cause I didn't notice them but as I was watching playthroughs on Youtube, I encountered 2 (or 3) glitches and some problems with a lighting of a character had a problem...?

Those glitches happen only in the Rodrik path:

1st glitch:

The Whitehill soldier has the ability to create a second sword lol :D

The rest of the glitches happen if Elaena stays at Ironrath:

2nd glitch and lighting problem:

A Whitehill soldier teleports and Elaena looks purple. I'm sure many people know that Elaena is purple at that point but... oh well...

Not sure if it's a glitch but oh well:

That Forrester soldier is just standing there. Lol, he could've at least fight some Whitehills. Most fun part is that none of the Whitehill soldiers attack him :D

• Either I am not capable of seeing glitches or my PC install the game in such a way that there aren't any glitches besides the obvious ones.

So... I didn't see them in my Rodrik playthrough cause I didn't notice them but as I was watching playthroughs on Youtube, I encountered 2 (

Sign in to comment in this discussion.