TTG Summer 2017 Update - New Seasons of Batman, Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead revealed

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited July 2017 in General Chat

Telltale Games Summer 2017 Update

Telltale Games Summer 2017 Update

Announcements

Batman: The Enemy Within

Releasing August 8th

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

Fourth and final Season with Clementine as the Playable Character coming in 2018

Wolf Among Us Season 2

Coming in 2018; the dream is real

News

July 19th:

July 18th:

Tagged:

Comments

• Don't want to join the bandwagon hate train but based on what we know so far I may want to miss this announcement

• Not gonna be there. SKIP!!!

• Now since job has confirmed it’s not wolf of tales probably not too hyped but I am excited for the project that has been rated.

• edited July 2017

Sweet! I'm excited we're getting some news pretty early!

• Welp, i'm excited

• Some sorta stream? Or just news post on fb and twitter pages?

• SAM AND MAX S4 CONFIRMED!!!!

• ...dayum

SAM AND MAX S4 CONFIRMED!!!!

• don't play games with my heart like that

:'(

• Don't you dare!

• I know Blind...I know..actually with our luck..it will be the game we already know and Poker Night 3 with Gabe...Lonnie, Tini tim and Uncle Pete. Oh and there will be a defect that keeps the player from ever getting an ace

don't play games with my heart like that

• enter image description here

• Poker Night at Bosco's!

• edited July 2017

The Wolf Among us Season 2 Plox.

• Joking aside... It would still be a day 1 buy for me. Last time Telltale got that from me was PN2.

Johro posted: »

Poker Night at Bosco's!

• I hope they reveal GOT season 2 and I can't wait!! They already said they are doing it,but I hope it's this year they reveal it! I think if they did then it's possible it will be December after all Winter Is Coming!!

• Never played Sam and max but I would be very happy for it's fans if that is the case.

• You and me both! It's been too long since we've had any news on Thrones Season 2.

strwar3 posted: »

I hope they reveal GOT season 2 and I can't wait!! They already said they are doing it,but I hope it's this year they reveal it! I think if they did then it's possible it will be December after all Winter Is Coming!!

• well me too...I dunno whats going to be announced...if it is just Batman...then we will once again yell and scream that Job bungled the announcement when he said it was something longtime fans have been waiting for.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Never played Sam and max but I would be very happy for it's fans if that is the case.

• k

AronDracula posted: »

Not gonna be there. SKIP!!!

• Sam and Max Rebooted

• Most likely they're going to reveal Game of Thrones Season 2, if Job's tweet promising core fans would be happy has any weight to it. Though saying that GoT is something "core fans have been waiting for for a long time" is kindof a stretch. Not that GoT doesn't have it's fans in fact I'm happy they're getting another game, it's just a season 2 of that series wasn't really too hyped up compared to their other titles :/

But yeah, if Batman somehow turns out to be the title they were hyping that might be the last straw for me lol

well me too...I dunno whats going to be announced...if it is just Batman...then we will once again yell and scream that Job bungled the announcement when he said it was something longtime fans have been waiting for.

• Really holding out hope that Game of Thrones is revealed.

• Poker Night 3 get hyped.

• One can wish, right? :sweat:

Poker Night 3 get hyped.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I wonder what Job means by the "direct" part, i know he sometimes hints at stuff in his tweets so we need to try and figure out the Job secret code in this one :p.

• Jokes aside, maybe they are doing something similar to a Nintendo Direct. That would actually be kinda neat if so.

OzzyUK posted: »

I wonder what Job means by the "direct" part, i know he sometimes hints at stuff in his tweets so we need to try and figure out the Job secret code in this one .

• edited July 2017

• I hope it is Game of Thrones. But now that I think about it, 'core fan' could also mean Sam and Max. : /

• edited July 2017

I'd be okay with a new Sam and Max, but considering that Thrones really set up a sequel and Telltale actually confirmed it long ago, they really should give more info about that. And I think that they will. All that promotion for S1 via social media needs to pay off... Right?

A Sam and Max sequel should be announced after Telltale gets one or two really good, really popular series/seasons so that when people get off the enjoyment train of those series, they get hit get hit with a blast of nostalgia.

I hope it is Game of Thrones. But now that I think about it, 'core fan' could also mean Sam and Max. : /

• GoT S2 is Definitely going to be there because Job has not said anything yet and he has said Tales and Wolf ain't going to be there. So yeah just more proof GoT S2 is going to be there

• Hopefully, at least!

A1pha150 posted: »

GoT S2 is Definitely going to be there because Job has not said anything yet and he has said Tales and Wolf ain't going to be there. So yeah just more proof GoT S2 is going to be there

• edited July 2017

Yes.

I do agree that Game of Thrones better be there. If it's not, the forums will burst into flames.
    I would be fine if a new series gets announced (because I like seeing their original versions of well known things) because based on how The Walking Dead sequels have been doing, not as good as the first. But then again, the first one probably didn't call for a sequel as they were making it.

Seriously though, if Thrones season 2 ends up being "Easy for newcomers to pick up" I am going to be so mad. I'll still buy it probably, but I'll know that this game isn't marketed towards me, the fan who has supported them time and time again since TWD, and they only care about making easy stories that care little about previous major events.

GoT S2 is Definitely going to be there because Job has not said anything yet and he has said Tales and Wolf ain't going to be there. So yeah just more proof GoT S2 is going to be there

• I find it hard how they'll make it for Newcomers TBH. its not like TWD where they could Kill Kenny and Jane and Skip two years later but. They have to continue the story and that without trying to Fuck it up. But like most of their games it probably will, if it does then we can Expect a lot of S1 Plotlines finished in 1 minute sadly.

AChicken posted: »

Yes. I do agree that Game of Thrones better be there. If it's not, the forums will burst into flames. I would be fine if a new series g

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017
    > Asher/Rodrik slip off their horse and become paralyzed
    > If alive, Mira becomes pregnant with Morgwyn's offspring and hangs herself

I find it hard how they'll make it for Newcomers TBH. its not like TWD where they could Kill Kenny and Jane and Skip two years later but. Th

• I can kind of see that happening.

> Asher/Rodrik slip off their horse and become paralyzed > If alive, Mira becomes pregnant with Morgwyn's offspring and hangs herself

• "Easy for newcomers to pick up" is a new dreaded word in Telltale's vocabulary.

AChicken posted: »

Yes. I do agree that Game of Thrones better be there. If it's not, the forums will burst into flames. I would be fine if a new series g

• So far so good with story mode. Veterans definitely got some cute recognition.

"Easy for newcomers to pick up" is a new dreaded word in Telltale's vocabulary.

• Gared slips on the wall and breaks his neck on the way back?

> Asher/Rodrik slip off their horse and become paralyzed > If alive, Mira becomes pregnant with Morgwyn's offspring and hangs herself

Sign in to comment in this discussion.