Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

1798081828385»

Comments

• Based off my initial impression, this was my favorite episode of the season. Some may complain that it was a bit slow, but there's just a lot of good focus on the characters and I love it. Honestly, I don't get some people that are saying it's slow. We shit on ANF for being rushed and fast paced, not taking the time to develop it's characters, then criticize TFS for doing the opposite.

eRock92 posted: »

So what's y'alls spoiler free first impressions?

• I feel like I’m the only one that really liked this episode and that it was amazing

People don't like it because of Lilly.
    They expected her to act a certain way and she didn't, it's The Last Jedi all over again

Erinour posted: »

I feel like I’m the only one that really liked this episode and that it was amazing

• You're welcome.

Oh boy, can't wait to see a pin drop, let me tell ya.

Anyone watching the Stream with Clementine and Lilly's voice actors? It's starting in a few moments.

• I have never felt so terrified, anxious, and stressed in my time playing this series as I did in that last third or so of the game. Maybe it was all the stuff in the middle and certain stuff that was said, but I was really getting scared as the episode went on.

Yeah, it was really fucking intense. My heart was beating like crazy in the 3rd act.

• Well, that's not saying much considering the episodes in the past. Yeah Thicker Than Water was a kind of good episode, but not a standout penultimate episode.

donmike84 posted: »

I just completed episode 3 my god it's the best penultimate episode since around every corner

• You are not the only one Pipas, I loved this episode from beginning to end.

Pipas posted: »

Idk guys, I think episode 3 might be my favourite this season. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also mods, where dat ep 4 waiting thread? ?

• Dude I was shaking through the entire last third. Not alone there haha.

I have never felt so terrified, anxious, and stressed in my time playing this series as I did in that last third or so of the game. Maybe it

• To all those complaining about this episode...WAKE THE FUCK UP.! I’ve literally just finished episode, 10 minutes ago, and my heath is pounding like after smoking 5 packs of cigarettes all at once. Example, that devs have done something right.

• Waiting 2 months though...well shit

• You wake up.
    Hell, I slept on it afterwards.

Fury2014 posted: »

To all those complaining about this episode...WAKE THE FUCK UP.! I’ve literally just finished episode, 10 minutes ago, and my heath is pounding like after smoking 5 packs of cigarettes all at once. Example, that devs have done something right.

• Hehe.
    Come get it, BOI

Melton23 posted: »

Btw @0v3rp0w3r the “very serious spoiler” you mentioned was exactly what I was thinking so prepare to have your Russian Freddos StOlE

• Were they bible pages cigs?

Fury2014 posted: »

To all those complaining about this episode...WAKE THE FUCK UP.! I’ve literally just finished episode, 10 minutes ago, and my heath is pounding like after smoking 5 packs of cigarettes all at once. Example, that devs have done something right.

• So I played it last night... I have to give it up to the TFS/Still Not Bitten team for pulling off a good episode. Sure there were flaws and mishaps, but they did do one thing right: replay value.

I'm telling you I regretted EVERY major choice I made (one was a freakin' accident because I accidentally hit "Q" instead of "A" due to my King Kong sized hands; now I'm part of the 3% instead of the 94%). The part that's awesome but also sucks about it is that I probably would have to go all the way back to the beginning in order to make things better for me, but that would require making decisions I don't want to make. To top it all off, I feel like my Clem isn't going to survive this saga (this is NOT any kind of spoiler, just pure speculation based upon my current relationship with characters due to my ineptitude to make certain decisions). Like... dang. I failed her parents, Lee, everyone that died for her, AJ, Wellington, the Garcias, the boarding school, all of the state of Georgia... Clem might as well be an Atlanta Falcon's fan because she's blowing a 8 year lead in a few weeks to death.

This season needs to hurry up and end so I can do a second playthrough. So needless to say, I can not wait for episode 4.

• Clem might as well be an Atlanta Falcon's fan because she's blowing a 8 year lead in a few weeks to death.

Ouch, you just roasted an entire football team...I love you.

eRock92 posted: »

So I played it last night... I have to give it up to the TFS/Still Not Bitten team for pulling off a good episode. Sure there were flaws a

• I hope episode 4 waiting thread is coming soon

• How did that awkward as fuck livestream go?

• I am quite biased towards this Series, I love it so much, and this may not count for much as you all know it is going to be something quite positive, but I loved Episode 3, I am in utter shock at how each Episode is topping the previous one. There are so many scenes I loved and the choices were VERY difficult to make, and even though some choices spat in my face for doing what I would consider to be good choices, I don't regret them :smile:

• It was ok.

DabigRG posted: »

How did that awkward as fuck livestream go?

• Okay, so I walked out of the room to get my breadsticks out the microwave and came back to see this.
    What. The fuck.

iFoRias posted: »

It was ok.

• Was it that bad?

DabigRG posted: »

How did that awkward as fuck livestream go?

• I don't know, I didn't watch it. I was referring to topical recent event(s).

BigBadPaul posted: »

Was it that bad?

• edited January 2019

So since it’s apparently just me who cares and I cannot find any information... where the heck is Episode 3 on PS4 in the UK? The episode is STILL not available and can’t be found on a search except on the mobile store where it’s not downloadable. Anyone got a ruddy clue what is going on?

EDIT: Never mind, found out you can download it in the game itself. Annoying but at least I know.

• You need to get the Season Pass. Then from the game you download the episode.

So since it’s apparently just me who cares and I cannot find any information... where the heck is Episode 3 on PS4 in the UK? The episode is

• Download it through the in-game menu on ps4

So since it’s apparently just me who cares and I cannot find any information... where the heck is Episode 3 on PS4 in the UK? The episode is

• Thanks, guess I was just used to episodes popping up on the store, and I was waiting until the final episode dropped so I can play the entire series back to back.

Ghetsis posted: »

You need to get the Season Pass. Then from the game you download the episode.

• Been reading through Kent Mudle's Tumblr and I found this, I enjoyed reading his explanation of why episode 3 is called Broken Toys
    "Episode 3 as a whole explores a variety of traumatic pasts and presents for the entire cast. We learn how our saved ally is broken in their past, and see our captured ally broken in the present. Minnie is probably the most broken of all, a twisted and reformed echo of her past self before being taken by the Delta. Lilly’s own thinking is broken and leads her to break others. James is broken by his past of violence and has tried to stick himself back together. He’s afraid AJ will break as well.

When we made this name I was also thinking of the school as an “Island of Misfit Toys” (a reference to those old rudolf stop motion cartoons) as the school is this gathering place for a cast of people discarded by the rest of the world for their flaws, and now forgotten by it.

Basically the cast are “toys” and the entire episode is about trauma in various forms, how these toys broke. Hope that clears it up!"

• Oh my God. I was right!

This movie man, this one!

Pyreflie posted: »

Been reading through Kent Mudle's Tumblr and I found this, I enjoyed reading his explanation of why episode 3 is called Broken Toys "Episo

• Good news: I'm going to buy The Final Season next week to be prepared for the finale of a series that changed my perspective on gaming forever.

Bad news: I'mma have to replay through A New Frontier for the second time. I REALLY don't want to touch that piece of shit again but there is still a little story of Clem's journey that I don't want to have uncompleted. Wish me luck, lads.

• Oh my God. I was right! This movie man, this one!

• Hahaha. That makes much more sense. :D Even the songs are better from that movie.

Pyreflie posted: »

Nonono, this movie. https://youtube.com/watch?v=dRIQFYMMNYY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.