TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• edited June 2016

For anyone who missed it: (whole interview)

Thanks to dojo for link

• Holy shit it's you

Oh, Clem. Look how you've grown, sweet pea... :')

• And they'll "tie in" with your decisions by having Clementine looking for AJ and/or whoever you did or did not leave with at the end of season 2. Maybe.

AChicken posted: »

Okay, I've been thinking.. in the teaser, at the very end where Javier says "Just hold on." It sounds like he's thinking it, or even hoping

• They've said those choices will matter, so i hope we don't just move past it like, "meh who cares?"

Feels like they may be really progressing beyond what happened in the past two seasons. They most likely will have some dialogue that says

• Check back on Page 1 throughout the week as we update our "News/Interview" post as well as the Art Gallery

• Or AJ?

AChicken posted: »

Okay, I've been thinking.. in the teaser, at the very end where Javier says "Just hold on." It sounds like he's thinking it, or even hoping

• I personally am worried they're going to try to move us past Clementine at some point, which i don't want to happen.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

How people can don't like Javier? Pff... I think everyone will be in love with him after episode 1. Same story like with Luke and another TTL-series.

• edited June 2016

I'm saying you don't know that Christa is dead.

How do you know that something that doesn't show any proof of existence was dropped? Seriously, unless they show something else referencing Christa's return, they haven't dropped anything.

• It's not cut. It's gone.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Did u guys look at clem's finger? Its cut Have platforms been announced? And whos the blue guy

• HOLY BALLS DID NEW CLEMENTINE SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME FUCK I EXPECTED SOMETHING LESS CREEPY

eRock92 posted: »

I put together an image comparing clementine from Seasons 1, 2 & 3 in roughly the same pose. Speaking of which, Clem's hair looks unfin

• Other playable character? What?

Javier, the other playable character.

• Yeah, two playable characters like Tales. Clem and Javier.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Other playable character? What?

• Yeah i mean...how and why? (time to put our guessing caps on!)

bossmanham posted: »

It's not cut. It's gone.

• Javier's neck. Mark. Walker's back. Same mark.

enter image description here

• When was this confirmed.

Yeah, two playable characters like Tales. Clem and Javier.

• He meantions it has a mark too...............

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Javier's neck. Mark. Walker's back. Same mark.

• In the blog post:

You'll play as both Javier and Clementine through the course of the season, but exactly how that works is one of the exciting details we're not quite yet ready to reveal.

When was this confirmed.

• edited June 2016

Job mentioned and confirmed it in the E3 2016 interview, you can find the video back on the first page under News and Impressions.

When was this confirmed.

• uuugh great. Sigh alrighty.

In the blog post: You'll play as both Javier and Clementine through the course of the season, but exactly how that works is one of the exciting details we're not quite yet ready to reveal.

• I watched it but musta missed it.

Job mentioned and confirmed it in the E3 2016 interview, you can find the video back on the first page under News and Impressions.

• The hair doesn't look curly enough, her eyes and hat look odd and her skin tone doesn't look quite right. Apparently the last part might be because of the new lighting effects, but if so I think they need to compensate for that to make it look more like she did before.

eRock92 posted: »

I put together an image comparing clementine from Seasons 1, 2 & 3 in roughly the same pose. Speaking of which, Clem's hair looks unfin

• Not excited for two playable characters?

uuugh great. Sigh alrighty.

• enter image description here

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!!

...Lower care letters for etiquette.

• Yeah, I think it's great. Some people wanted to play as Clementine, some people wanted to play as a different character. At least this makes everyone happy.

Not excited for two playable characters?

• I agree, however I guess some people wanted a single playable character, don't know why, Telltale already showed they could do multiple playable characters very well.

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

Yeah, I think it's great. Some people wanted to play as Clementine, some people wanted to play as a different character. At least this makes everyone happy.

• Go to the 14:37- 16:20 mark that is were you can find it.

I watched it but musta missed it.

• I loved that jacket :(

I'm just happy she got rid of the ugly jacket.

• I'm excited! And Javier has the coolest voice ever. That sound effect when Clem shot the walker was great too!

• I assume she got bit and took it off.

Yeah i mean...how and why? (time to put our guessing caps on!)

• Not really nope.

Not excited for two playable characters?

• ''just hold on'' I got chills!, telltale NEVER disappoint with ther VO talent, I WANT TO HEAR CLEM VOICE THO.. Mel keeps updating it each season lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm excited! And Javier has the coolest voice ever. That sound effect when Clem shot the walker was great too!

• clem CAN handle her own. i'd say we must worry about Javier considering how adults behaved in season 2.

Two new playable characters. I guarantee there will be scenario's where they will be separated and Clem will have to rely on her own abilities and skills.

• Tbh her skin is way too clear for a teenager in the ZA.

• Its a demo model

Tbh her skin is way too clear for a teenager in the ZA.

• I love clem and her cuteness ever since 2012 but this is for those who didnt like her then: lol

• Good old times are back!

Joe_Momma posted: »

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!! ...Lower care letters for etiquette.

• Playing as a 4 year old would also be awful.

Uhmm he's going to be 4 to be exactly.

• edited June 2016

I freaked out when I saw Clem at first because the graphics looked nothing like how she did before, but after giving it a couple minutes I enjoy it more. The animations are smoother and less cartoonish. The only thing I don't like is the new playable character, I don't think I'll be buying it but I'll probably watch on Youtube, but I can't say I'm not surprised. Also it looks like Kenny and Jane are probably screwed.

EDIT: I found out that both are playable so I'll buy if they still are selling on iPhone. I'm not too sure anymore because the game looks so updated.

• It's a reveal trailer, TFTBL had a reveal trailer too, and Rhys and Fiona looked more older than they were in the final game. They can adjust stuff until it's released.

Its a demo model

This discussion has been closed.